Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Testament - Titans Of Creation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7797

Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testament - Titans Of Creation   Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 4:54 pm

My copy is finally here. Haven't had the chance to play the album yet.

Hope to do so tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4989

PostSubject: Re: Testament - Titans Of Creation   Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 6:03 pm

The biggest riff on the album is on "Symptoms". Kind of buried in the track order but that's another hit. Angry, aggressive, catchy. A bit old school. How a song based around a simple riff can so effectively get me so worked up is beyond me.

I noticed it was a Skolnick song and he's an active Youtuber, so I looked it up and:

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4989

PostSubject: Re: Testament - Titans Of Creation   Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 6:59 am

Three months later and this has held up really well. Just enjoyed another spin. I think I like it even better than Brotherhood of the Snake. No duds like Canna-Business this time around.

The opening four tracks on Brotherhood are incredible, but it's not as consistent and that was only a 45 minute long album. Now with Titans we get 58 minutes and no filler.

I love WWIII, I like Chuck's singing on Dream Deceiver, and Symptoms is another great rack.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7797

PostSubject: Re: Testament - Titans Of Creation   Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Lari wrote:
Three months later and this has held up really well. Just enjoyed another spin. I think I like it even better than Brotherhood of the Snake. No duds like Canna-Business this time around.

The opening four tracks on Brotherhood are incredible, but it's not as consistent and that was only a 45 minute long album. Now with Titans we get 58 minutes and no filler.

I love WWIII, I like Chuck's singing on Dream Deceiver, and Symptoms is another great rack.

I am spinning this one again on my way to work tomorrow morning headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771

PostSubject: Re: Testament - Titans Of Creation   Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 11:09 pm

It’s a very good album!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testament - Titans Of Creation   Testament - Titans Of Creation - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testament - Titans Of Creation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: