Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titans Eve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Titans Eve Empty
PostSubject: Titans Eve   Titans Eve Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

From Vancouver, BC comes Titan Eve.

Brief bio:

Titans Eve came together when brothers Brian (guitar/vocals) and Kyle Gamblin (guitar/backup vocals) decided to start their own musical project in 2008 after the departure of previous projects. The line up of Titans Eve was completed with the recruitment of Jesse Hord (bass) and Casey Ory (drums), from there the Vancouver-based band have set out to create honest, powerful modern metal and have repeatedly piled into the “Titan Train” (i.e. their 2007 Ford E-350 van) and traveled across Canada, bringing their music to as great an audience as possible. They’ve played over 80 shows in the past year and a half and shared the stage with, Ensiferum, Fintroll, Holy Grail and Exodus to name a few.

http://www.myspace.com/titanseveofficial

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

Titans Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Eve   Titans Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

I got a promo of this band's debut to review a week or two ago, haven't listened to it all the way thru yet but the first track or two that I heard sounded promising.

Thanks for reminding me, I still have to listen to the rest! Razz

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Titans Eve
Page 1 of 1