Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone listen to Creation's End?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Anyone listen to Creation's End? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Love Mike Dimeo's voice and was wondering if this was worthwile? Any samples I find are pretty short for longer songs.
Back to top Go down
SL1234
Metal novice
Metal novice
SL1234

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:53 am

Hey, Creation's End is definitely worth checking out, I have both albums. Both are progressive yet heavy, with a great balance on the production.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:07 am

It's nice to get a reply, even five years later. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 12:30 am

Wow! Haha. Definitely worth checking out. I only have A New Beginning, but I love it.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 4:47 am

"A New Beginning" was one of my top cd's for 2010!

I bought the this because Mike Dimeo was the singer, What a great surprise! Love it.

My favorite track is the title track. The intro is amazing!

You always hear about great guitar players are but believe me Marco Sfogli's guitar playing is truly special. Everybody should know his name.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 am

I enjoy the first album. The second one isn't as sharp imo, kind of drags on some songs.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I enjoy the first album. The second one isn't as sharp imo, kind of drags on some songs.

"Metaphysical" the 2nd was a bit of a let down. Maybe take out a few tracks, Part Of Me, Bring To Life & Push. or Surrendered. I would like the vocals to bit more up front too.

I wonder if they will do a 3rd cd?

I see they played live shows.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Would be interesting to hear if they do a third one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Creation's End?   Anyone listen to Creation's End? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone listen to Creation's End?
Page 1 of 1