Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
Sword Of The Heretic
ZombieHavoc
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
anthrax_fan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 am

Also, Trump's kinda like the mood slime in Ghostbusters 2. He's turned us all into assholes.

And Trump and republican leadership have provided us enough fucked up shit to give those guys mentioned above enough material well after Trump is out of office, whenever that may be. Because Trump may only be in office 4 to 8 years, but the country's division he has stoked and provoked at every turn is probably permanent.

USA! USA! USA!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:50 am

Man, Trump blamed Obama for last night's attacks on US bases in Iraq and trotted the thoroughly debunked, yet often quoted, misreported and shared via right wing outlets bit about Obama paying Iran a billion for the Iran deal.

This guy.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:49 pm

So people come to a music forum to get away from crap like this then read and respond to comments in a thread about said crap. ( priceless)

I bet Zombie would blow a gasket if his right nut hung lower than his left one?

We need to get our troops out of the middle East and just take care of our own. Let all those crazy fuks continue to kill themselves as been done for thousands of years.

Let's get term limits for all politicians...

Oh yeah, how many realize Congress voted to keep the Patriot Act enacted while the "impeachment" distraction was going on? Typical...get the right/left voter base bickering like children and it's business as usual. Most are oblivious to the pattern, just wave that flag, blame the other side, and live in blissful ignorance of some erroneous virtue driven ideology that they are part of some solution. Too stupid or don't care that they are the problem.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 pm

James B. wrote:
So people come to a music forum to get away from crap like this then read and respond to comments in a thread about said crap. ( priceless)

Y'all go nuts, I'm out... I just wanted to share that "Consume Salami" joke.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 6:31 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Notice who always starts it then runs away?

Directed at me?

My life is not comprised solely of this message board.

No, I was talking about the troll that started this thread.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:

Y'all go nuts, I'm out... I just wanted to share that "Consume Salami" joke.

I'm with ya. The only reason I even open a thread like this is to "keep an eye on it" to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 pm

Keith I was out of line. You are supposed to be checking out the threads, being the duty bestowed. The joke was funny.

Speaking of jokex... A Caucasian woman who identifies as a male was accepted to an all female university. They joined a campus diversity group and then wanted to run for president of said group but members denied them opportunity to run due the group consensus of not wanting a privileged white male to lead them. True story

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3