Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
Sword Of The Heretic
ZombieHavoc
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
anthrax_fan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 2:05 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'm writing this in as good of faith as I can: It seems if an election doesn't go your way, it's because of lies, evil, manipulation.

Well, the Brexit lies are well documented, and there are articles, think pieces and clickbait headlines galore that go into them. Wheterh you believe them or brush them off as fake news is your call, but that's what I was referring to.

Trump's lies are well documented too but the general response from his supporters is usually that people saying he lies are lying themselves or that they don't care about the lies, so.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 8:26 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:

For whatever reason, people don't seem to want leaders that actually place working citizens as a priority. We seem to vote to keep the rich happy and hope they give us their crumbs.

Well Zombie, even though we lean different ways politically I agree with you on this. Anyone who doesn’t think we’re just slaves to the government is crazy.We vote these people in to work for us and they end up millionaires while we get taxed more and more.

You know regardless of whether you’re left,right,middle or whatever, I think most Americans want the same thing.Leave my money alone, keep the government out of my business, don’t tax me to death.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 1:33 am

Well , the media here was announcing at if he was "definitely" impeached already , but I learned that's actually not the case . The Senate will have to vote this and I think the Republicans will end up detering the impeachment from happening .

Last edited by anthrax_fan on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:29 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
Well , the media here was announcing at if he was "definitely" inpeached already , but I learned that's actually not the case . The Senate will have to vote this and I think the Republicans will end up detering the impeachment from happening .

You are correct.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 11:27 am

It is hard to take anything ZombieHavoc has to say seriously after mentioning depends on news sources & where you get your news from. The subject is non-debatable regarding ALL corporate media having an agenda/bias and what they report is not news, but propaganda. He may be too young to have seen examples of real journalism or is one of those that assume any fact/opinion/view that doesn't line up within a certain train of thought/belief/ideology is untrue/invalid/misleadinv. I was shown to look at all sides objectively, get all info available, and make a decision based on facts, not feelings. People who blindly check a box based on just a D or an R next to is far more harmful than any other issue our country is currently facing or will face in the future. People coming together, discussing ideas, and compromising is the only way to find solutions. We have all see where this us versus them mentality has took our nation. It amazes me that people keep doing this over and over then go ballistic when things don't go their way. He an adult, take some accountability, and quit blaming e everything on the other side.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 411ful10
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 411ful10

THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 4:57 pm

James B. wrote:
It is hard to take anything ZombieHavoc has to say seriously after mentioning depends on news sources & where you get your news from

I'm not going back to re-read the thread, but based on my usual thinking, I am going to assume I meant that Fox News will likely give you a different spin than CNN and vice versa. Like, currently certain news sites will imply that WW3 is imminent and others will report that Trump's recent actions with Iran are totally cool and necessary.

Whatever your political belief is, there is a news outlet that will confirm your bias for you.

I'm sure I didn't mean to imply that it's a good thing.

But you can continue to not take anything I say seriously. It's 2020, no one gives a shit any more.

Edit: I actually did go back and re-read the thread and that's exactly what I meant. Not sure how that was confusing, but oh well. If you think right-leaning media sites and left-leaning media sites don't report on shit differently, not sure what to tell you. Again, I'm not saying it's right. But it's true.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 11:16 am

Zombie... What I mean is this A few weeks back a report was released that told us Americans we were lied to regarding Afghanistan by both a Republican and a Democrat administration. Since the media couldn't politicize it, no coverage after the first day. Proves my point about journalism being pretty much dead and gone. Also, all mainstream media lies and gives fake news to the lemmings that eat it up for ratings and advertisement revenue. Anyone can see the difference between say FOX & CNN/ MSNBC, my point is basically this...only an idiot would believe what any off them report.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 11:30 am

Yeah, but I said "Depending on where you get your news from, you may think such and such" in my original post that led to your comment about not being able to take me seriously.

There are many, many people whose news comes only from Fox News, Breitbart, Drudge, etc. As such, they are led to believe different things.

I mean, before I was even born, America was lied to about Vietnam by both a democratic and republican administration. The only difference now I guess is that the guy in the oval office lies in all caps on his Twitter feed on a daily basis and those that worship him eat it up without hesitation. America has certainly come a long way, baby!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 11:39 am

Also, of all the shit I said, including that the country should be split in half, with Trump ruling his worshippers on one half and the progressives on the other, I lost you at implying that people's political beliefs are enhanced by their news echo chambers?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Remember when we never discussed politics on this board? Yeah that was great! Notice who always starts it then runs away?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Remember when we never discussed politics on this board? Yeah that was great! Notice who always starts it then runs away?
Allow me to retort...
Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 1b1fe39b1aa0380dc4b653cab1b36a39
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 11:23 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Allow me to retort...
Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 1b1fe39b1aa0380dc4b653cab1b36a39

cheers
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 6:29 am

Put an actual hot chick up!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:01 am

Hey Zombie...

At least during the Vietnam war the media reported the lies, you seem to overlook my pointing out that real journalism is a thing of the past. That is the only reason, I even responded to you. Why I don't take you serious is due to your own admission of opposing ideology being based on lies in the dialogue between you and Scott. I don't do twitter, so the deflection towards that is typical M.O for those caught up in this stupid us versus them BS. It seems you assume I 'm a Trump spporter? Again, back to an automatic "any opposing view point has to be coming from this place" mentality. That is what is wrong with our country right now. I am normal, which means that I have both left and right beliefs At least the Republicans are some unified? The Democrats are a mess. They call themselves " progreszive" as a whole yet the ones that actually are claim they'd be in a different party if they were not in the USA. The division is not doing them any favors. Our entire government is corrupt regardless of party, so be part of the solution and quit blaming the other side for everything. Balance matters, if it all goes to one side disperportionatly, there are problems. Look at California for proof of that.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:08 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Notice who always starts it then runs away?

Directed at me?

My life is not comprised solely of this message board.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:18 am

James B. wrote:
you seem to overlook my pointing out that real journalism is a thing of the past. That is the only reason, I even  responded to you. Why I don't take you serious is due to your own admission of opposing ideology being based on lies in the dialogue between you and Scott.

I typed out a response, but this is the most useless conversation.

So I guess at this point, I am running away as stated above.

Be part of the solution...that's some funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:26 am

Actually , the one who started this thread was Anthrax Fan, taking a break from his flat Earth and other ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:28 am

I usually avoid these kinds of threads like the plague, but I just thought this was funny:

Yesterday my 12 year old referred to the Iranian general killed in the air strike, Quasem Soleimani, as "General Consume Salami." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:34 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I usually avoid these kinds of threads like the plague

Are you saying you don't like to get into ridiculous arguments about ridiculous shit that you have no power to even control anyway? Madness.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:41 am

Also, remember all those times that Trump was positive Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Whoops.

What a joke we are.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:03 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Are you saying you don't like to get into ridiculous arguments about ridiculous shit that you have no power to even control anyway? Madness.

I come to music forums to get AWAY from discussions like these, since they've taken over every other site on the Net!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I come to music forums to get AWAY from discussions like these, since they've taken over every other site on the Net!

Yeah, it's weird. Like the dressing room at a beauty pageant or unwanted groping, Trump kinda forces himself into everywhere these days.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:15 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah, it's weird. Like the dressing room at a beauty pageant or unwanted groping, Trump kinda forces himself into everywhere these days.

Uh, the opposite. It seems Late Night, EVERY news outlet, etc...can't seem to live without him. Colbert, Myers, Jimmy; they will wither without Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?    Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump impeached on U.S.A. , "fair" decision ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next