Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?

Go down 
+17
Fat Freddy
exact33
zianide
Mac & Cheese
James B.
mlotek
ZombieHavoc
tohostudios
brokentulsa
Boris2008
manny
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Addy
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Kinda wanted to see if my "f*cking" got past the censors.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Ahh. Now I get it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:48 pm

Nope, just you! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 am

to answer the question yes he most certainly is
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm not laughing.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Aren't they all?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 pm

I wish he was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Nope! He's one of the most powerful men on Earth.

That's not a joke, that's f*cking terrifying! affraid
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:27 pm

I support Trump 110%. I voted for him because I support his ideas like a wall, loosing EPA standards, Deporting illegals, Closing the borders to people from certain country's, Turning things like gay marriage and trans bathroom issues over to states (I support states rights), doing away with Obamacare (would like to see it just gone and everyone for themselves like it was before Obama), tariffs on other country's, Punishment for American company's that leave the states, etc. ...I think you get the point. I am a registered Independent by the way..not a republican.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 am

That's all dandy, BT. But, other than executive order, he has no clue how to get any of it done. You need to work for ALL of America, not just the wealthy elite and vast swaths of Alabama and Mississippi.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 am

I spent most of the Obama years in my home state of Texas...A state that spent billions fighting Obama at every turn..a state that spent billions in lawsuits against the federal government... a state where republicans always win..A state with the most conservative city's in America...a state that doesn't give a damn about the rest of the states..Now I live in Oklahoma, a state where Trump won every single county and where our reps support the president and our Governor is a personal friend and adviser to Trump. Let me let you in on a clue Uncle Saxon...States like Oklahoma, Texas and most southern states could care less about the rest of America just like the democrat states could care less about the south and Texas/Oklahoma. No president has worked with all of congress in decades..No president has worked with All of America in decades.. The democrats and the bias media are making war on Trump just like the Gop and states like Texas and Oklahoma made war on Obama..Its par for the course..Its called politics and its the nature of the game and will be like this till the end of time.. Our country is completely divided and both sides are dug in real deep all the way to death..get used to it...we will never see that change. That being said I predict that obamacare will fail (in my state the last insurance company that participates in the exchange plans to pull out next year leaving none to participate), I also think you will see a wall built in Texas (the Governor there not only supports it but  is pledging state funds and workers for the job), illegals are being deported like crazy and sanctuary citys are having funds taken away and in Texas and Oklahoma citys are rejecting immigrants from the middle east...and the EPA has already rolled back many rules...So yeah, change is happening and more will come.. I expect in the near future an all out boots on the ground war in the middle east against ISIS and maybe in the next 4 years against North Korea/china... and you watch, folks from states like Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, etc. will be the first to sign up for it..
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 am

"folks from states like Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, etc. will be the first to sign up for it.."

Exactly my point. And I have no problem with rednecks going off to die in unjust wars. More air for people with intelligence to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:07 am

A President who likes to twitter war should not be a president, yeah he is a man like the rest of us but he is in a position to where he needs to be held to a higher standard. He's going after things that should be beneath his notice or unnecessary and making up news? All presidental candidates should undergo a mandatory psychiatric eval
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:11 am

Addy wrote:
All presidental candidates should undergo a mandatory psychiatric eval

We'd probably never have another president then ! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:31 am

Im serious, he is so unstable at least some of the past ones appeared to have a level and cool head.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:08 am

Quote :
He's going after things that should be beneath his notice or unnecessary and making up news?

So should have Obama! He was the worst about getting involved in nonsense and issues he should have left alone....not to mention he was a race baiter and sh*t disturber... And then there are guys like Bush jr. and John Mcain..both war mongers....
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:18 pm

What the hell is a shit disturber? surprised
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

It's a euphemism for someone who likes to stir up trouble just for the hell of it.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

It's a euphemism for someone who likes to stir up trouble just for the hell of it.

I thought that was called a 'Painkiller' lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:41 pm

It is!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Quote :

yes..Currently the bias press would fall into that category headbanger  So would facebook, black lives matter and the ACLU...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:39 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
"folks from states like Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, etc. will be the first to sign up for it.."

Exactly my point.  And I have no problem with rednecks going off to die in unjust wars.  More air for people with intelligence to breathe.

So, people from the north and blue states are more intelligent? Give me a break!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 5:39 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:

Exactly my point.  And I have no problem with rednecks going off to die in unjust wars.  More air for people with intelligence to breathe.

So, people from the north and blue states are more intelligent? Give me a break!

Just a little jab at the stereotype to get under BT's skin a tad.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
He's going after things that should be beneath his notice or unnecessary and making up news?

So should have Obama! He was the worst about getting involved in nonsense and issues he should have left alone....not to mention he was a race baiter and sh*t disturber... And then there are guys like Bush jr. and John Mcain..both war mongers....

Which just proves my overall viewpoint all politicans are crooks Smile

I thought in some things Trump had some good ideas but seems like all he's done since taking office is as you say is being a "shit disturber" He's gonna set us back so bad
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am

Quote :
Just a little jab at the stereotype to get under BT's skin a tad.

Laughing very hard  Well, bless your heart...Doesn't get under my skin at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next