Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...

Go down 
+13
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Boris2008
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Troublezone
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:26 am

This is just a warning : the FE Moviment will >only grow< , from now on . The amount of evidence of a Flat Earth increases on and on ...
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:28 am

This is a question >nobody< can answer , not even astronomers : why do we se the same set of stars and constellations >the whole year< on a given latitude ? Why ?

This would only be possible on a ""translating"" Earth if the universe was actualy "heliocentric" .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:59 am

Water levels Flat . They proved such irrefutable truth on this Documentary .

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:22 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
This is just a warning : the FE Moviment will >only grow< , from now on . The amount of evidence of a Flat Earth increases on and on ...

You are correct. Mental illness is on the rise. You have given solid evidence.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 5:00 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
This is a question >nobody< can answer , not even astronomers : why do we se the same set of stars and constellations >the whole year< on a given latitude ? Why ?

This would only be possible on a ""translating"" Earth if the universe was actualy "heliocentric" .
What and the serious fuck are you talking about????? You don't see the same set of stars all year around. Every day they change position by four minutes, and over the course of the year will come and go. And I guarantee you if I measured how many degrees Sirius is off the horizon in LA, and someone else measured it from New York at the same time, it would be in a different position off the horizon.

And how is it dark now where we are, and daylight on other parts of the earth if it's flat? And keeping with astronomy, how is it the southern hemisphere has different stars than the ones in the northern hemisphere? Flat planet would all have the same set of stars. I guess that's all part of the conspiracy too right? You really can't be this naive can you? You're in your 40's?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:07 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

What and the serious fuck are you talking about????? You don't see the same set of stars all year around. Every day they change position by four minutes, and over the course of the year will come and go. And I guarantee you if I measured how many degrees Sirius is off the horizon in LA, and someone else measured it from New York at the same time, it would be in a different position off the horizon.

And how is it dark now where we are, and daylight on other parts of the earth if it's flat? And keeping with astronomy, how is it the southern hemisphere has different stars than the ones in the northern hemisphere? Flat planet would all have the same set of stars. I guess that's all part of the conspiracy too right? You really can't be this naive can you? You're in your 40's?

Good points. Although they'll be ignored and we'll just get some more nonsensical videos as "proof" of a flat earth.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 am

007 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

Good points. Although they'll be ignored and we'll just get some more nonsensical videos as "proof" of a flat earth.

There’s a slight chance he’s trolling us for kicks, but I’m convinced he’s truly insane
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:37 am

Is there a Flat Earther consensus on the other planets? In telescope pics and such they are all round. Does the FE crowd believe those planets don't exist or that Earth is the only flat one?

Also, what about the moon? Why would all that other shit be round but the Earth flat?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 11:44 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Is there a Flat Earther consensus on the other planets? In telescope pics and such they are all round. Does the FE crowd believe those planets don't exist or that Earth is the only flat one?

Also, what about the moon? Why would all that other shit be round but the Earth flat?

Logic doesn’t apply to the brainwashed. No matter what you say, the obvious isn’t real to him. His whole argument is based on whack job theories from Youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Dude, you were on a good roll in the music forums! I'm so disappointed. You gotta stop taking your meds on an empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

The set of stars is >basicallly< the same through the year in a given latitude . This would never be possible on a round Earth , only if the Universe was actually "Heliocentric" .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Troublezone wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

Earth if not a "planet" , Earth is a Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 1:49 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:

Oh yeah, this changes everything. (slaps forehead) I mean, if you can't trust JIM f*ckin CARREY, who CAN you trust, right? I mean, he seems so normal 'n' well adjusted.

Let's not forget Jimbo was once in a relationship with anti-vaccine queen Jenny McCarthy and shares those beliefs with her.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 1:59 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

Earth if not a "planet" , Earth is a Kingdom

That makes sense.

I feel like we should assume that the moon is flat, but like a 2D circle. That's how it always looked to me. I'm not buying this sphere nonsense. And on the other side, the side of the circle facing away from us is inhabitated solely by five beings that call themselves Moon-o-War. They're a decent Manowar cover band, to be honest, but policitcally I can't get into them. They're always pushing the spherical moon conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:19 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
And on the other side, the side of the circle facing away from us is inhabitated solely by five beings that call themselves Moon-o-War. They're a decent Manowar cover band, to be honest, but policitcally I can't get into them. They're always pushing the spherical moon conspiracy.

Nah, man. According to the totally factual documentary "Iron Sky," the Nazis have had a secret base on the dark side of the moon since the end of WWII.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

Oh yeah, this changes everything. (slaps forehead) I mean, if you can't trust JIM f*ckin CARREY, who CAN you trust, right?

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:32 pm

^^Man, I really wanted to fall in love with Iron Sky movie because what a insanely cool idea, but the acting was just waaaaay to hammy and OTT for me. Chris Tucker in Fifth Element is tame in comparison to Iron Sky's cast.

But still, what a fucking rad concept for a motion picture yo.

On another note, why do these conspiracy videos have the Microsoft Sam voice rather than the creator narrating them? My mom has shown me a handful (and not just of FE) with the same damn voice. Makes them that much less convincing and twice as stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:10 pm

corplhicks wrote:
^^Man, I really wanted to fall in love with Iron Sky movie because what a insanely cool idea, but the acting was just waaaaay to hammy and OTT for me. Chris Tucker in Fifth Element is tame in comparison to Iron Sky's cast.

Agreed, but the special FX were great, and the gal playin' the Sarah Palin analogue was kinda hot. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:22 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

The set of stars is >basicallly< the same through the year in a given latitude . This would never be possible on a round Earth , only if the Universe was actually "Heliocentric" .
Not they are not basically the same, they change slowly by four minutes each day. What's visible right now in the night sky, will not be visible in six months. Do yourself a favor. Go learn one constellation, I would chose Orion, it's up high and bright right now if you live in the northern hemisphere. Latitude has a lot to do with it also, so where I live it's pretty high in the sky. Having just moved from Seattle, it was rather low on the horizon, so it you live up north, you might have to go out early evening to see it. Over the next month or two you'll see it's getting lower and lower, and eventually you won't be able to see it at all. Next fall, you'll start to see it again.

This worjs with whatever star or constellation you chose. It happens just like clockwork. Year in and year out. There is no deep mystery about the stars rotation, nor how they are seen having anything to do with you idiotic conspiracy about the earth being flat.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Agreed, but the special FX were great, and the gal playin' the Sarah Palin analogue was kinda hot. Very Happy

Yes and YES, even though her character was like nails on a chalkboard.

Dude, there's a sequel coming this year! I just now found out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:40 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Yeah, it was supposed to be released more than a year ago, but it's been trickling out in various territories overseas since January.

I'm told that film critics in the movie's homeland of Finland haaaaaaated it.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 4:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Yeah, it was supposed to be released more than a year ago, but it's been trickling out in various territories overseas since January.

I'm told that film critics in the movie's homeland of Finland haaaaaaated it.

Yeesh, and the IMDB user reviews aren't very promising.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Do mental institutions allow computer privileges? Or maybe anthrax fan is AWOL at a secret location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next