Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...

Go down 
+13
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Boris2008
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Troublezone
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 11:12 pm

O.K. , another word should be used , lol . As we , Flat Earthers are now using "Atmosplane" , it takes time to get used to these new words describing this ancient reality .
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 11:23 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
O.K. , another word should be used , lol . As we , Flat Earthers are now using "Atmosplane" , it takes time to get used to these new words describing this ancient reality .

Living in the southern whaterthefuck you wanna call it doesn't matter. Can you see the big dipper from where you live? The Andromeda galaxy? Cassiopeia? If not, then explain why not. Earth is flat, everyone everywhere should be able to see the same stars on every night. Orion should be visible to all right now, but it's not. Why is that? Where did it go? When is the mast time you saw the tea pot, Sagittarius constellation? Go outside right now and take a picture of Ursa Major aka the big dipper and post it. I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 12:27 am

You probably just chased him away for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 12:38 am

007 wrote:
You probably just chased him away for awhile.
I thought he was gone for good after the last time FF started locking his threads. Guess we couldn't be so lucky. On the flip side, I kinda like him, he's good for a laugh. Pitiful, but funny in a sad sort if way lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 2:16 am

Damn!

The flat brain guy is back...
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 12:44 am

I like how whenever he gets challenged by someone to prove something simple, he vanishes without a trace. Same pattern every time lol
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:38 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I like how whenever he gets challenged by someone to prove something simple, he vanishes without a trace. Same pattern every time lol

He has to go work on that long piece of rope. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 11:50 am

Wonder how many miles he's put together already? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:45 pm

The guy trolls around with his lies (which he never can back up, other than pointing to someone else’s crackpot video) and then he disappears for a while... His craziness is fun for a minute, but then he becomes incredibly annoying.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:
(which he never can back up, other than pointing to someone else’s crackpot video)

"Here, watch this YouTube documentary! It's 47 minutes long AND it's in Portuguese, but it explains EVERYTHING!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 6:50 pm

lol!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
(which he never can back up, other than pointing to someone else’s crackpot video)

"Here, watch this YouTube documentary! It's 47 minutes long AND it's in Portuguese, but it explains EVERYTHING!" Laughing very hard

Time for a crash course in Portuguese! Does Rosetta Stone work? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 12:20 am

This whole flat earth thing HAS to be an enormous practical joke, yah?  People can't SERIOUSLY be trying to prove the Earth is flat...  Besides, let's say they "succeed".  WHO. FUCKING. CARES.

"Oh god, I can't go to work now.  The earth has been shown to be FLAT!!!  How will I live my life?  EVERYTHING IS A LIE!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!"

Not to be a dick (actually, don't care if I DO come across as a dick), but this "movement" is pathetic.

Hold the phone.... The thought just occurred to me; aren't these the same morons that are trying to say Australia doesn't exist and the people that supposedly live there are paid actors?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 4:20 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Hold the phone....  The thought just occurred to me; aren't these the same morons that are trying to say Australia doesn't exist and the people that supposedly live there are paid actors?

That’s right Ben, so how much you making off this gig? Lol!

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:40 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Hold the phone....  The thought just occurred to me; aren't these the same morons that are trying to say Australia doesn't exist and the people that supposedly live there are paid actors?

That’s right Ben, so how much you making off this gig? Lol!

I'm gonna have a yarn with my agent. I think I'm getting screwed on this deal.... lol!

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 pm

I can't believe this thread is 6 pages deep!

Are there really people who don't believe Australia is real? I weep for the future.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:11 pm

Oh Australia exists but it's on the bottom side of the flat earth, hence the term "the land down under".

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:27 pm

These whack jobs want everything to resemble a flying saucer. Hence “flat earth”.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:42 pm

Troublezone wrote:
These whack jobs want everything to resemble a flying saucer. Hence “flat earth”.

Maybe the flat earth shit was started by the Raëlism idiots... scratch

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:23 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Maybe the flat earth shit was started by the Raëlism idiots...  scratch

Could be... Laughing
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 7:45 am

Earth is Flat but I myself shouldn´t be preaching as I´ve been doing . Truth shalt prevail , that´s for sure . The most "interested ones" on showing the Earth is Flat are Christian Believers . That´s right . Because Genesis make a lot more sense on a Flat Earth cosmology but it´s basically A JOKE  under a Heliocentric (well , beyond that) cosmology . Hleiocentrism is then the biggest "blasphemy" ever created and the christians are perceiving that .

The doc created by the dakila Institute has transation in english , nobody needs to know portuguese to watch and understand the movie . I don´t believe the seas are "curved" around a 6371 Km """ball""" . Do You ? #FlatWaterFlatearth

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 7:49 am

40 Bible verses depicting Flat Earth cosmology

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 10:46 am

He's back by popular demand! Utter nonsense.

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 You-crazy-gif-4

Please stop with this crackpot BS.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 1:33 pm

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Flat-earth-funny-memes-28-5b325364901bf__700
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Flat-Earth-Funny-Memes2-5b3339ddf2934__700
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 4e3
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 AD-Flat-Earth-Funny-Memes-12
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Quote :
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 4e3

Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hardlol!

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next