Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...

Go down 
+13
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Boris2008
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Troublezone
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Quote :
We need critical thinking skills back in the general public.

Ain't that the truth!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:24 pm

I´m NOT against vaccines . This is NOT linked to Flat Earth .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Flat Earth is easily measurable . A Good test could be done with a very long rope , binded to an elastic . Very long , like 5 km (the rope) . Keep it stretched above water in the same height on any lake over the PLANE . Same height over water on all of it´s extension .

Boom , you´ve proven Flat Earth . The most obvious thing : water ONLY levels Flat , clearly visible everywhere . Some people are doing tests on frozen lakes around the PLANE (to avoid refractions) with lasers . The results found are always the same : no f$#kin curvature .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:19 pm

Well at least the Christians should rejoice with this . The Earth is flat , so now you can believe your "holy book" on Genesis . Because this "Genesis" MAKES NO SENSE on a Ball Earth , that´s for sure .

As for me , I study another Holy Book which also has the same concept of Flat Earth , but it was written in the 20th Century . The END of the Globe is just a matter of time . Watch those videos on InfraRed filter and buy a Niko P900 with an InfraRed filter and see the flat world we live in with your own eyes .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:24 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Watch those videos on InfraRed filter and buy a Niko P900 with an InfraRed filter and see the flat world we live in with your own eyes .

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Tenor

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:32 pm

I dedicate this topic for all the Christians on the MessageBoard . Genesis can only be LITERAL on a Flat Earth . The "Genesis" of my religion ALSO ONLY works on Flat Earth . I actually quit Christianity around 2008 , and my faith was deeply weakened when I discovered that the bible described a Flat Earth , from beginning to end .
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Bible written by man during a time when everybody thought the earth was flat proves nothing. It also suggests the earth isn’t nearly as old as it is, guess that’s also true? Dinosaurs never existed?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:05 pm

Wow... these threads

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 ConsciousCloseBumblebee-small
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Quote :
Dinosaurs never existed?

Wait just a goddamn minute now. You're telling me THIS is NOT historically accurate?
Mind... BLOWN

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Giphy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:26 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Earth is certainly Flat . A Sphere would have no Flat regions , like for example the seas or the salt deserts on Bolivia .

The Earth’s perimeter stretches thousands of miles. When it’s that vast you don’t notice the curve.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm

OK, I have a serious question.  If the earth is flat where does the "other side" start?  Is the earth divided horizontally or vertically?  And if I want to go to Australia do I have to fly to wherever that divide is, rappel over the edge then continue flying to my destination?  I want to know who is on the underside of the earth.  Is it the Southern Hemisphere or is it Europe and Asia?  Either way Australia is literally "The Land Down Under".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:55 pm

I was wondering that myself. Maybe the bottom side of the flat Earth is just barren crust? Almost like a giant pizza?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:59 pm

^^"Barren Crust" sounds like a band name. Where have I heard that before?.... Wink

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 7:10 pm

I hadn't thought of that.  So all of the inhabitants of planet earth live on the "right side up" side.  But now I want to know what's on the other side.  Maybe dinosaurs?  Or some completely unknown life forms?  Hey, is that what we're seeing with the explorations into deep seas?  Those really weird looking critters that we see, are they actually the denizens of Earth's underside that have somehow navigated through from one side to the other? 

Stuff like this:

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:26 pm

Flat Earth is like a painting from the Sci-Fi / Fantasy artist Rodney Mathews.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 ?q=flat+earth+fantasy+pictures&t=iphone&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.richardsolomon.com%2Fimgs%2Fblast%2F12_07_25%2Fimages%2FKinuko-y-Craft

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 9:08 pm

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Flat_earth_by_kevron2001-dc0amb0
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 10:28 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Flat Earth is like a painting from the Sci-Fi / Fantasy artist Rodney Mathews.

Great artist, love his work. I have about four posters of his work I want to get framed one of these days. That YouTube thumbnail is one of them.

Last edited by Wrecked Neck on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 11:26 pm

Flat earth/round earth doesn’t matter to me. It doesn’t change the fact that I have to get up five days a week to provide for my girls and maybe that’ll get me a “Flat Earth’s Grestest Dad” coffee cup for Father’s Day. Maybe I can aspire to be the planet’s first ever Flat Earth Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 11:36 pm

On a flat earth, there was a lady with a flat butt drinking a flat soda on a flat air mattress.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 11:47 pm

Flat Earth is turning the freaking frogs gay!!!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 12:19 am

He's right, I found the truth at last!!!

"Your theory that the sun is the centre of the solar system, and the earth is a ball which rotates around it has a very convincing ring to it, Mr. James, but it's wrong. I've got a better theory," said the little old lady.

"And what is that, madam?" inquired James politely.

"That we live on a crust of earth which is on the back of a giant turtle."

Not wishing to demolish this absurd little theory by bringing to bear the masses of scientific evidence he had at his command, James decided to gently dissuade his opponent by making her see some of the inadequacies of her position.

"If your theory is correct, madam," he asked, "what does this turtle stand on?"

"You're a very clever man, Mr. James, and that's a very good question," replied the little old lady, "but I have an answer to it. And it's this: The first turtle stands on the back of a second, far larger, turtle, who stands directly under him."

"But what does this second turtle stand on?" persisted James patiently.

To this, the little old lady crowed triumphantly,

"It's no use, Mr. James — it's turtles all the way down."
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 am

Troublezone wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:
Earth is certainly Flat . A Sphere would have no Flat regions , like for example the seas or the salt deserts on Bolivia .

The Earth’s perimeter stretches thousands of miles. When it’s that vast you don’t notice the curve.

Wrong . The "sphericity" of the Earth would be relatively small , but >constant< . You´d always notice it . I don´t believe the Bible as the explanation to the origin of the universe , but actually this explanation (in Portuguese) . But MOST of FE on present day are Christians .

Portuguese Video :

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 1:18 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

Wrong . The "sphericity" of the Earth would be relatively small , but >constant< . You´d always notice it

Wrong! You are a freakin microbe crawling around on a gigantic ball of water and dirt. Yes, compared to other celestial bodies in the solar system, the earth is rather small, but it's still huge compared to you, and there is no way you would "always notice it" from just walking around the surface living life and watching ignorant YouTube videos all the time. You really need to read some scientific and geographic books before you spew this garbage your trying to pass off as factual.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am

Strange thread surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next