Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...

Go down 
+13
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Boris2008
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Troublezone
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Empty
PostSubject: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:32 am

Goodbye , Globe ...

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:37 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:56 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:57 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:05 am

I´ll present some people my personal model of gravity for F.E. this week . Its compatible with Einstein´s General Relativity .

But the "matter attracting matter" gravity just DOESN´T exist . Let´s say , the >ridiculous< concept of "Dark Matter" basically proves this ; same goes with the fact that the "glue" of the 2 parts of the "Theory of Everything" was NEVER found . The reason is that "gravity" is not a fundamental force of the universe , matter DOES NOT attract matter .

Gravity is somewhat closer to bubbles moving upwards on liquids , but inversed , on a "sea" of Space Time .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 5:06 am

The funny about it is that this technology will be soon avaliable to everybody to see beyond the limitations of naked eye to distances and the Globe Model will fall apart in a hilarious way , well it´s just a matter of time .

I was they type of guy who wanted to KILL flat earthers until March 2018 when I became a FE myself . The evidence is everywhere . the fact that the surface of water never curves (except when in minute quantities , because of surface tension) is a very strong evidence , but there are many others , for example :

Stars and Constellations are basically the same on the skies trhough the whole year , on a given latitude . This would be only possible on a Globe Model if the Universe was >actually< heliocentric . And it´s NOT . It´s Geocentric .

Globe is Dead , Time to Bury it .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 5:08 am

I didn´t became a Christian again because of FE , but it certainly reinforced my belief on some sort of a "creator" for the universe .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:23 am

Point of No Return was reached . Technology will show that Galileo should´ve been BURNED AT THE STAKE !!! Fuckin liar !!!
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:35 am

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:52 am

Are you having fun talking to yourself?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 7:05 am

It´s everywhere for people to see . Of course the "Defenders of the Ball" will try hard to keep up with the Ball Lie . But it´s left to disappear , in a few years .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:04 am

"Defenders of the Ball" would be a terrible band name.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:07 am

"We aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare Defenders of The Ball"
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am

If we're going to talk Infra anything, let's talk about this classic :

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... MV5BZmI4YTNmNGQtNWE0Mi00Mzg5LWI0M2QtZDc0Y2E1YTNmNmVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SX658_CR0,0,658,999_AL_
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 am

I'm so Metal that I dream in infra-red.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 11:32 am

This dude is like the residential poetic madman of the board.

My parents (hey guys, remember that time waaaay back in the day when I made a certain post, actually never mind fuck that the more that I think about it LOL) are big FE banner-waivers. This subject pops up constantly. This stupid fad needs to die out already like the discount section of Ross.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:17 pm

The sphere has other plans for anthrax fan...

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:04 pm

What about jet contrails?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:07 pm

corplhicks wrote:
My parents (hey guys, remember that time waaaay back in the day when I made a certain post, actually never mind fuck that the more that I think about it LOL) are big FE banner-waivers.

Are they anti-vaxxers as well? I read somewhere that anti-vax sentiment frequently goes hand in hand with flat-earth belief for some reason.

tohostudios wrote:

De gub'mint be spreadin' top secret gay autism cancer serum by chemtrails. I done heared it on YouTube.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

My parents (hey guys, remember that time waaaay back in the day when I made a certain post, actually never mind fuck that the more that I think about it LOL) are big FE banner-waivers. This subject pops up constantly.

Are they anti-vaxxers as well? I read somewhere that anti-vax sentiment frequently goes hand in hand with flat-earth belief for some reason.

tohostudios wrote:

DING DING DING! Bingo, both of you.

Most of it is my mom but my dad jumped on board too. But yup, FE, Anti-Vaxx, contrails, Illuminati, etc etc, you name it, they bought it. And they talk about it non-fucking-stop. Can't even discuss the weather without hearing about aluminum deposits suspended in the atmosphere due to I'll just stop there.

As a dad of two autistic kids, the anti-vax thing has caused a lot of division in our family since my mom relentlessly blames us for vaxxing our kids and thus "cursing (her words!)" their genes. It's not hard to shoot down her multiple theories and expose her dubious sources but she still comes back for more with each phone conversation. Geez, mom, I just wanted to tell you about your oldest Grandson getting a merit award at school but yeah let's dive into this again instead...

Sometimes I wonder if the internet has thrown more fuel on the fire for this paranoia garbage, especially in that "all-or-nothing" umbrella. Gullible folk like my mother read a few blog headlines or youtube videos and decide that they have more education than scientists, doctors, and airline mechanics. My parents didn't get on board with this shit until social media and fake news started rolling into town. It's like a license for madness.

I just don't get why people don't have sense enough to take some time and fucking cross-reference their sources and research the author. Their ability to be persuaded so easily and quickly scares the hell out of me. We need critical thinking skills back in the general public.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:10 pm

The >sole< definition of >what is a sphere< (the geometric definition) PROVES the Earth is Flat . A Sphere is this : a regular polyhedron with >infinite< faces which are infinitely small . It´s a limit reached when you have a regular polyhedron and starts with four flat faces .

Add more faces to this regular polyhedron (2 by 2) , but keep the volume constant . tetrahedron , hexahedron , octaedron . the area of each face decreases . then you keep adding . on and on and on and on , until you reach the limit of INFINITE "hedrons" (faces) , keeping the volume of the solid constant .

Then you have a sphere . "problem" is : when you reach the condition of a Sphere , the "Hedrons" (faces) NO LONGER HAVE ANY AREA ( at all) . They are DOTS now , each one of them . that´s why >there are no flat regions on the surface of a sphere< , no matter how big the radius is (and the supposed radius of Earth is not so big , 6300 kilometers only in average)  . So why are wide flat regions on earth >everywhere< ? the SUPPOSED radius of it would be 6300 kilometers .

Earth is certainly Flat . A Sphere would have no Flat regions , like for example the seas or the salt deserts on Bolivia .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
The >sole< definition of >what is a sphere< (the geometric definition) PROVES the Earth is Flat . A Sphere is this : a regular polyhedron with >infinite< faces which are infinitely small . It´s a limit reached when you have a regular polyhedron and starts with four flat faces .

Add more faces to this regular polyhedron (2 by 2) , but keep the volume constant . tetrahedron , hexahedron , octaedron . the area of each face decreases . then you keep adding . on and on and on and on , until you reach the limit of INFINITE "hedrons" (faces) , keeping the volume of the solid constant .

Then you have a sphere . "problem" is : when you reach the condition of a Sphere , the "Hedrons" (faces) NO LONGER HAVE ANY AREA ( at all) . They are DOTS now , each one of them . that´s why >there are no flat regions on the surface of a sphere< , no matter how big the radius is (and the supposed radius of Earth is not so big , 6300 kilometers only in average)  . So why are wide flat regions on earth >everywhere< ? the SUPPOSED radius of it would be 6300 kilometers .

Earth is certainly Flat . A Sphere would have no Flat regions , like for example the seas or the salt deserts on Bolivia .

Yeah yeah yeah, that's all lovely, but what's your stand on vaccinations?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next