Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...

Go down 
+13
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Boris2008
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Troublezone
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 am

You’re all wrong! It’s not a sphere or flat..... it’s a dome! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 5:49 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:
Earth is certainly Flat . A Sphere would have no Flat regions , like for example the seas or the salt deserts on Bolivia .

The Earth’s perimeter stretches thousands of miles. When it’s that vast you don’t notice the curve.

Wrong . The "sphericity" of the Earth would be relatively small , but >constant< . You´d always notice it . I don´t believe the Bible as the explanation to the origin of the universe , but actually this explanation (in Portuguese) . But MOST of FE on present day are Christians .

Portuguese Video :

No, I’m not wrong. Nobody can see it unless they’re elevated and looking at a panoramic view of the horizon. The Earth is still very big compared to a human.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 5:52 am

Thelemech wrote:
Strange thread surprised

But entertaining nonetheless
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 8:28 am

The one thing I don't get is why the flat earthers are so hardcore into it.

Like, I definitely don't think the earth is flat...but if I did, I don't think I'd spend a ton of time worrying about it. I'd chalk it up to a government lying to me that lies about a lot of stuff and move on.

I wouldn't spend a ton of time doing internet research on it.

I do enjoy reading flat earth stuff though. It's fascinating to me in a way.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 am

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Dis0er10

Today is Tuesday. The Earth is shaped like a taco. Any and all arguments are invalid.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 9:25 am

Can’t wait for Wonton Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 9:51 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
The one thing I don't get is why the flat earthers are so hardcore into it..

...or why they bother posting about it on heavy metal message boards....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 10:03 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
The one thing I don't get is why the flat earthers are so hardcore into it..

...or why they bother posting about it on heavy metal message boards....

Well, maybe one would assume there would be like-minded invididuals, considering most of us have a spent a fair amount of our lives listening to paranoid, conspiracy-theory laden thrash metal.

If there's a new way, I'll be the first in line. But it better work this time.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 11:30 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:

...considering most of us have a spent a fair amount of our lives listening to paranoid, conspiracy-theory laden thrash metal...

Oh my god I never thought of it that way. My disdain for conspiracy theories/theorists is equal to my love for songs like Hangar 18! Shocked
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 11:38 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Dis0er10

Today is Tuesday. The Earth is shaped like a taco. Any and all arguments are invalid.

Laughing very hard As long a we get free tacos today 'cause tacos are like my second favorite food.

...now to find a pizza-shaped planet...
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 11:44 am

corplhicks wrote:

If you had read this thread properly, you'd realize we already live on a pizza-shaped planet! Pizzas are flat!!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 12:12 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

If you had read this thread properly, you'd realize we already live on a pizza-shaped planet! Pizzas are flat!!

THIS MAKES ME WANT TO BELIEVE
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 12:39 pm

corplhicks wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

THIS MAKES ME WANT TO BELIEVE

Then it is time you learned the truth, Brother Hicks. Feast with thine own eyes and tell me, who is pulling the strings...:

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 1:05 pm

^^Badass song.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Seeing how I fell off the face of the earth the moment I joined HoM I am a believer too! Maybe Hades uses us to play frisbee with Cerberus?
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 1:50 pm

corplhicks wrote:
^^Badass song.

Agreed, possibly my favorite Testament release of any decade.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 5:47 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
The one thing I don't get is why the flat earthers are so hardcore into it.

Like, I definitely don't think the earth is flat...but if I did, I don't think I'd spend a ton of time worrying about it. I'd chalk it up to a government lying to me that lies about a lot of stuff and move on.

I wouldn't spend a ton of time doing internet research on it.

I do enjoy reading flat earth stuff though. It's fascinating to me in a way.

It just feels like they’re on a mission to dumb everyone down. We live in a paranoid conspiracy era. Although I do know that a lot of conspiracies are actually real. I just try to decern or sift the truth from the lies. It’s all we can do... use common sense.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 5:56 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

MIND...BLOWN.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 6:55 pm

akeldama wrote:
Seeing how I fell off the face of the earth the moment I joined HoM I am a believer too! Maybe Hades uses us to play frisbee with Cerberus?

Laughing very hard

Man I love Greek mythology!  And it fits right in with this thread!

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Kingdom-Hearts-Cerberus-86864

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Now that I think about it, Cerberus looks like the inspiration for King Ghidorah.

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Giphy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 7:18 pm

I just realized these flat Earth threads are in the Of Unsound Mind forum. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Nice catch!!!  I missed that!!!  That makes it even funnier!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 8:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Laughing very hard

Man I love Greek mythology!  And it fits right in with this thread!

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Kingdom-Hearts-Cerberus-86864

Check this out, Toho:

https://youtu.be/K-YyMpHtOpA
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 10:51 pm

corplhicks wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

...considering most of us have a spent a fair amount of our lives listening to paranoid, conspiracy-theory laden thrash metal...

Oh my god I never thought of it that way. My disdain for conspiracy theories/theorists is equal to my love for songs like Hangar 18! Shocked

See, you just need to listen to more Power Metal instead (of course, then we get people saying the Earth is sword-shaped).
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 2:27 am

This is a good thread. The kind God himself smiles upon.

Fat Freddy wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

MIND...BLOWN.

I gotta be honest LOL, I was stupidly thinking a SLICE. I'm on a diet at the moment.

Hadley wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

See, you just need to listen to more Power Metal instead (of course, then we get people saying the Earth is sword-shaped).

Or exists within the Illusive Kingdom of the Mist near the Spring of the Damascan Sword, prophesied by the Elder Luna Tribe in the Conquest of the Second Fall, Era XIV, under His Godship's Eye (give praise), according to the parchment tomes of Gydix Alpha Ceres (second conquest, see Diomedes, Colonial Demographics and Aggregate Migration Data, Vol XIII: Sector 6X, Other Kingdoms, p. 667".

All during glorious battle, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next