Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !

Go down 
+9
the sentinel
mikeinfla
tohostudios
Sword Of The Heretic
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Glower
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Oh come on, man. Not Breitbart. I left Facebook for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40742

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:23 am

Apparently, the FBI is investigating this situation now.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Please tell me no one out there in the general public actually supports this clown's actions and evasion.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:42 am

corplhicks wrote:
Please tell me no one out there in the general public actually supports this clown's actions and evasion.

I assume no. The right is mad at Smollett for sullying the...good name of MAGA country. The left is mad at him for...being ridiculously stupid and giving the right more ammo.

The Soros thing is kinda funny though. That conspiracy theory is apparently based off Soro's donating to the prosecutor's election in 2016. Maybe Soros has put together some pre-cog type shit, who knows. Billionaires are weird. By that logic, Trump is responsible for the "Clinton Body Count", Uranium One and whatever else people have come up with that the Clintons have done, since he donated to the Clintons in the past.

According to Infowars, it was Soros AND Obama who got Smollett's charges dropped. Cory Booker, via social media meme (which is how everyone is given their political policy preference in 2019), was thrown in the mix too, since he is apaprently dating Smollett's sister (so I guess Smollett's sister is Rosario Dawson? cuz that's who he's dating).

Isn't the internet fun?
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 5:30 pm

2 years later. Found guilty. 5 of the 6 charges.
N Pelosi and K Harris - still stand behind what they said in the past.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37928

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 5:32 pm

(shrug) Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 7:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:
If it is in fact proven that this clown tried to stage this whole incident I hope the law throws the proverbial book at him.  Crying "wolf" over things like this makes it harder for people who actually DO experience this type of harassment to come forward and more difficult for people to believe those who do come forward.

Yes. Good call Toho.

In a time when people are already heightened on issues of race, this level of crying wolf is wildly dangerous. It was in fact wildly racist.

It's funny, I live in W. Texas and have done so for 22.5 years. My observation is that 95%, or more, of the racism these days is coming from one side of the aisle. Hint: it's the side that obsesses over race.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17163

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 pm

Can’t take anything at face value anymore. Lots of false flags and liars.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:25 am

The family of disgraced former Empire actor Jussie Smollett
says he has been put in a psychiatric ward
and considered a suicide risk, despite being mentally sound.
It’s the latest twist in the fate of Smollett,
who was convicted in December of faking a 2019 hate crime against himself,
in what police said was an attempt to build public sympathy.

“Your Honor, I respect you and I respect the jury but I did not do this.
And I am not suicidal. And if anything happens to me when I go in there,
I did not do it to myself. And you must all know that,” the actor said during his sentencing.

The actor was sentenced to five months in prison.
Smollett is also ordered to serve 30 months of felony probation
and pay $121,106 in restitution to the city of Chicago,
as well as a $25,000 fine.

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:39 am

That screaming "I'm not suicidal" is pure theater. Bad theater, but theater nonetheless.

He's lucky the current zeitgeist is what it is. His stunt should have garnered way more alone time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37928

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:40 am

This guy's an idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40742

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:54 am

Fuck this guy. I agree with Scott, he should have gotten more time and even bigger fines.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 9:50 am

What a drama queen.  Sad fact is the guy will be spending 5 months in Chicago city jail.  He's probably safer in there than on the streets of Chicago.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17163

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 11:54 am

He should have gotten more time! He tried to incite racial turmoil during a very crazy time. He’s a scumbag!

Unfortunately, the left-wing media and even the government were also guilty of blaming white people aka “white supremacy” as a scapegoat for every problem in society. Nice lefty attempt at a “Nero”.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 11:34 am

“Some people searching for fame / Some people chasing that clout /
Just remember this / This ain’t that situation /
You think I’m stupid enough to kill my reputation? / Just simply to look like a victim /
Like it’s something fun / Y’all better look at someone else /
You got the wrong one,” he said on the track.

All proceeds made from “Thank You God” will go to the Rainbow PUSH Coalition,
the Illinois Innocence Project and Secure the Bag Safety.
Smollett was sentenced to 150 days in jail but was quickly released
after it was ruled that he could be free during the appeal process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2