Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+17
James B.
exact33
manny
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
Eyesore
Boris2008
ResedaCountryClub
Fat Freddy
assault_attack
Gilbert
Thrasher73
Lurideath
Troublezone
Dark Horseman
Lari
Temple of Blood
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ooh! Ooh! I got my first email from Rockenfield's "QR21" site!
(opens email) So that's it, huh Scott? ...big deal. Laughing very hard

Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 20210610

😂😂 looks like a tab for a can with the Queensryche logo over it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 5:48 pm

Parker Lundgren has left Queensryche, per their FB.
Cue the peanut gallery demanding the return of De Garmo. Very Happy

Quote :
Hello Queensryche Fans, Parker Lundgren, guitarist for Queensryche, has recently decided to step down to pursue other business ventures, which he has become very invested in over the past couple of years. For over a decade it has been a great pleasure watching him evolve and flourish as a guitarist, song writer, and most importantly, a wonderful human being. Parker will always be family to us and we wish him all the success in the world with his new endeavors. Take hold, Brother! 

"For several years I have been deeply immersed in collecting and selling guitars, as well as rare and fascinating musical instruments. This passion led to the opening of my guitar store “Diablo Guitars” in 2019. Since then my business has grown and I recently acquired a storefront with a full service repair shop. In 2020 my wife and I opened “Lucky Devil Latte”, which has quickly expanded to multiple locations. With these new endeavors and ensuing responsibilities, my time to devote to Queensryche has become increasingly strained and I no longer am able to commit the time and focus it deserves. For these reasons I have made the difficult decision to step down from my role as guitarist in Queensryche. I want to thank my friends, family, and fans for making the past 13 years an amazing journey. I wish nothing but the best for my fellow band members, crew and everyone who has supported us. I hope to have your continued support as I pursue new ventures." -  Parker Lundgren

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 6:38 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if Todd didn’t recommend his buddy that played on his solo album. At least they would go in a heavier direction.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 8:59 am

I would love for DeGarmo to come back to the band, as long as they also bring back Tate. That sucks that Rockenfield is out of the band, drummers like that are not easy to find, and he was huge part of their sound.

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:17 pm

SCOTT ROCKENFIELD FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST QUEENSRYCHE MEMBERS
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Lari wrote:

Oh good grief. Every time you think the drama with this band has ended, they "PULL YOU BACK IN!" Very Happy

...this reminds me, aside from that first email a few months ago, I have not received any further messages from Scott's "Queensryche 2021" web site. So much for "joining the legion," I guess. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Lari wrote:

Oh good grief. Every time you think the drama with this band has ended, they "PULL YOU BACK IN!" Very Happy

...this reminds me, aside from that first email a few months ago, I have not received any further messages from Scott's "Queensryche 2021" web site. So much for "joining the legion," I guess. Laughing very hard

their attorneys are certainly busy. I was reading rumors of Tate coming back. I hope not because the last couple of albums are much better than the stuff Tate put out before he departed

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:03 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Lari wrote:

their attorneys are certainly busy. I was reading rumors of Tate coming back. I hope not because the last couple of albums are much better than the stuff Tate put out before he departed

Good god, I hope not. They were terrible on those last Tate fronted albums.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:24 pm

For the love of God, don’t let Taint come back! He hates metal.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:27 pm

If Todd gets fired from Queensryche to let Taint back in, I guess he at least got the exposure he needed to continue his solo career. No one knew who he was before he joined. Now he has a following.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:35 pm

Troublezone wrote:

if they let Tate back in it they will be relegated to the greatest hits tours...

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:37 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

if they let Tate back in it they will be relegated to the greatest hits tours...

I’m so mad I could spit! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 5:54 pm

He was known somewhat before he joined Queensryche being the vocalist for Crimson Glory. But I agree, if they let Taint back in, that band is over. But looks like they got that Parker dude back on guitars for now.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:22 pm

Nowadays... (IMHDO) of course!

Todd is probably a better drummer than Scott? Laughing very hard

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 11:04 am

Queensryche are currently in the studio working on their next album. As we all know, Todd La Torre played drums during recording of The Verdict, but this time out, Casey Grillo (who's been their touring drummer since Scott R. went "on hiatus") is recording with them.

Blabbermouth ran a story today quoting Todd as saying that Casey was "An integral part of the songwriting" for the new album.

All I could think when I saw that was "Translation: SUCK IT Rockenfield." Very Happy

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 12:26 pm

Twat Cockgotstealed

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 9:04 pm

Plenty of time to raise his child now… haha
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2022 1:11 pm

It’s interesting to see that Todd has basically taken over the band. He seems like the leader.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 5:30 pm

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queensryche-drummer-scott-rockenfield-blasts-subcontractor-todd-la-torre-calls-out-geoff-tate-for-crazy-statements/

I kinda agree with Scott regarding Todd. La Torre is very outspoken about his atheism and almost militant pro-vaccine ranting. Always popping up on Blabbermouth like Sebastian Bach to alienate a portion of whatever fans they have. I did like La Torre’s solo album… but the guy is very ignorant and condescending. At first I thought he may have been more tolerant because he is supposedly friends with Michael Sweet and guested on one of his songs. He’s just a far-left idiot that runs his mouth a lot. No different than what the left says about Ted Nugent.

The irony is Todd is basically a “subcontractor”, aka hired gun. Laughing very hard
Yet he has happily taken on the roll of public relations and unofficial leader (since Michael and Eddie don’t interact with the press). I guess he loves the attention… playing catch-up in the spotlight after previously being a somewhat unknown musician in his former band.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 8:03 pm

Nothing wrong with the things Todd has said. Some public opinions, sure, but hardly any "ranting." Nothing like crazy, racist, pedophile Ted Nugent.

As for Rockenfield, the dude is abusing something. It's like he goes on a drug binge, then randomly stays sober for a day every three months and starts reading Blabbermouth and loses his shit. Such a bummer. =(
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 8:33 pm

Todd hasn't said anything really wrong regarding this situation. If there is any truth to Scott's claims, It's likely Todd isn't in the loop to know it since he is basically a salaried employee.

However, personally, I can't stand Todd.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 9:16 pm

I don’t care what Todd thinks or believes, I just hate his condescending attitude.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 9:35 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I don’t care what Todd thinks or believes, I just hate his condescending attitude.

Yet it's weird that pretty much everyone who dislike him are conservative. Not trying to turn this political, but I think the correlation there is valid. He's clearly very liberal, and that, I think, colors your opinion of him. I have never seen him as condescending. He seems like a pretty nice dude, actually. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 10:06 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yet it's weird that pretty much everyone who dislike him are conservative. Not trying to turn this political, but I think the correlation there is valid. He's clearly very liberal, and that, I think, colors your opinion of him. I have never seen him as condescending. He seems like a pretty nice dude, actually. I don't get it.

Well the same can be be said of Ted Nugent or any other well known musician that is conservative. Most of their haters are far left Libs. It’s nothing new… except I’ve noticed that the hardcore Libs are way more insulting and intolerant. Part of that is that the social media outlets will immediately ban or cancel a conservative that violates the online rules of conduct. But I’ve seen left wing people get a pass (or a basic slap on the wrist).

Regarding Todd and his condescending attitude… I’ve seen it plenty regarding his rants about the unvaccinated.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 10:38 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Well the same can be be said of Ted Nugent or any other well known musician that is conservative. Most of their haters are far left Libs. It’s nothing new… except I’ve noticed that the hardcore Libs are way more insulting and intolerant. Part of that is that the social media outlets will immediately ban or cancel a conservative that violates the online rules of conduct. But I’ve seen left wing people get a pass (or a basic slap on the wrist).

Regarding Todd and his condescending attitude… I’ve seen it plenty regarding his rants about the unvaccinated.

Don't think Ted's a good example since he's always been a raging asshole. And a pedophile. Everyone should hate him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE   Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Rockenfield is out of QUEENSRYCHE
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next