Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"

Go down 
+11
Lurideath
the sentinel
Temple of Blood
Boris2008
Eyesore
Gilbert
nevermore
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 1:56 pm

In yet another example of Vinnie Vincent's complete batsh** craziness, he's apparently filed for a trademark on the name "Vinnie Vincent's KISS."

Yeaaaahh, Gene and Paul should have noooooo problem with that. Laughing very hard
This should be fun to watch.

Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Vinnievincent2018chiller_638

On July 23, former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent filed two applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for the word mark "Vinnie Vincent's Kiss". If granted, the registrations will protect the use of the standard character mark of "Vinnie Vincent's Kiss" for entertainment services, specifically "live performances by internationally known musical artist and guitarist Vinnie Vincent," as well as for goods and services, including "compact discs featuring music."

As previously reported, Vinnie, whose real name is Vincent Cusano, will perform live for the first time in 30 years on December 7 at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee. The event will consist of an acoustic set featuring KISS and VINNIE VINCENT INVASION songs, with a special guest appearance by former VINNIE VINCENT INVASION singer Robert Fleischman.

Vincent has made several public appearances this year after spending the past two decades out of the public eye. He recently addressed rumors about his gender identity but declined to answer the question directly, explaining that he wanted to keep a mystique about the subject. He also said that he hopes to complete his autobiography "within a year."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-kiss-guitarist-vinnie-vincent-files-trademark-application-for-vinnie-vincents-kiss/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 3:09 pm

lol! That is one strange dude.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Ha, ha, yea, good luck with that one Vin. Gene will counter-sue claiming he invented the name Vinnie Vincent and have it trademarked.

Coming Soon: Vincent Cusano and the Lavender Pant Suits.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Ha, ha, yea, good luck with that one Vin. Gene will counter-sue claiming he invented the name Vinnie Vincent and have it trademarked.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 pm

surprised
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Let's wait and see...

Last edited by Gilbert on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Maybe he is doing it in search for a financial settlement later on? Why now?

Because he's nuttier than squirrel poop.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:56 am

007 wrote:
lol!  That is one strange dude.

Gal.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 am

Eyesore wrote:
007 wrote:
lol!  That is one strange dude.

Gal.

Laughing Maybe so.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Coming Soon: Vincent Cusano and the Lavender Pant Suits.

Gene also holds the copyright to lavender pant suits. Vinnie has to model them as part of a settlement to one of his many court battles with Gene.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 9:28 am

I can't blame him for trying. He wrote some of their best songs. Makes more sense to me than Bobby Blotzer's Ratt.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 9:05 am

Seriously? Oh, boy.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3887

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 3:25 pm

There is no problem with this. It will be granted to him I am sure. Gene and Paul own the name KISS, but they do not own Vinnie Vincent and due to it being Vinnie Vincent's Kiss, That could mean a lot. Also, YOU Capitalized the word KISS when in reality Only the K is capitalized in Vinnies new project name. Stop reading so much into it.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Obviously if Vinnie wants to relive his glory days!

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 6:23 am

Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent's upcoming comeback concert will be even more special with the acclaimed musician and songwriter revealing that he has added a "full shred" set with electric guitar to the previously announced unplugged performance.

The special show will be will be taking place at The Guest House at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee on December 7th and is dubbed The Songs. The Music. The Stories: Vinnie Vincent Live In Concert.
Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" VinnieVincent
The show, Vinnie's first in one is 30 years, is set to begin with an acoustic set, followed by an intermission, and then the full shred electric set. The concert will also include a special guest appearance from original Vinnie Vincent Invasion singer and former Journey star Robert Fleischman and feature performances of classic KISS and VVI songs.

Vinnie explained the change of plans, "I've been paying attention to what the fans are writing and saying, and seeing how many fans want me to put on the electric guitar and shred on so many of the great songs we all know and love."
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 7:25 pm

A strange life indeed. If he writes a book, I’m buying it. That’d be a wild read.
I know his wife died at age 47 of alcoholism. She was actually an ex-girlfriend of Ace.
I remember reading that the police found 4 dead dogs - in plastic containers - he didn’t bury them yet.
Had about 15 lawsuits against Gene and Paul. Etc.
I saw photos of his house in Tennessee - squalid haunted vibe.
Unplugged - in concert - At a theater that once booked Elvis ?
I wonder...how much tickets go for.
By the way, Vinnie has a phobia of being shot by a fan - for decades.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 9:57 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent's upcoming comeback concert will be even more special with the acclaimed musician and songwriter revealing that he has added a "full shred" set with electric guitar to the previously announced unplugged performance.

The special show will be will be taking place at The Guest House at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee on December 7th and is dubbed The Songs. The Music. The Stories: Vinnie Vincent Live In Concert.
The show, Vinnie's first in one is 30 years, is set to begin with an acoustic set, followed by an intermission, and then the full shred electric set. The concert will also include a special guest appearance from original Vinnie Vincent Invasion singer and former Journey star Robert Fleischman and feature performances of classic KISS and VVI songs.

Vinnie explained the change of plans, "I've been paying attention to what the fans are writing and saying, and seeing how many fans want me to put on the electric guitar and shred on so many of the great songs we all know and love."

That would be cool to see I think.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 9:57 am

mikeinfla wrote:

That would be cool to see I think.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Maybe it's beer talking, but I genuinely hope for the best for people. I am glad he is back and doing stuff and playing again and hopefully finding some happiness (we all deserve to be happy) and doing something he loves. I just hope he has a cool outfit and not that pant suit.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 11:24 am

And now from the "Who didn't see this coming?" department...

Quote :
Speaking about Vincent, who originally joined KISS in 1982 as Frehley's replacement, Simmons said: "He's about to get into some more legal problems, because he tried to trademark the makeup and to trademark 'Vinnie Vincent Kiss', the logo.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-believes-vinnie-vincent-is-his-own-worst-enemy/

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 7:14 am

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 7:14 am

Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent joined FOUR BY FATE on stage last night (Tuesday, October 30) at the pre-Kiss Kruise party at the Hangar Nightclub in Miami, Florida to play three KISS songs: "Lick It Up", "I Love It Loud" and "Cold Gin". Fan-filmed video footage of his performance can be seen below. FOUR BY FATE features members of FREHLEY'S COMET, CHEAP TRICK and SKID ROW.

As he did at this past weekend's Chiller Theatre event in Parsippany, New Jersey, Vincent donned a variation of the "Ankh Warrior" makeup for his FOUR BY FATE guest appearance.

The original "Ankh Warrior" ancient Egyptian motif was created by Paul Stanley, KISS's lead singer and rhythm guitarist. Vincent wore the makeup with KISS while on tour in support of the band's 1982 album "Creatures Of The Night", on which he played lead guitar on six songs prior to becoming an official member of the band. After that, he remained with KISS for one additional album, "Lick It Up" recorded in 1983, before being fired from the band for alleged unethical behavior.

Vincent was the last member of KISS to wear a unique makeup/costume configuration until he and the rest of KISS were first shown without the makeup during an interview on MTV in September 1983.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Lurideath wrote:
There is no problem with this. It will be granted to him I am sure. Gene and Paul own the name KISS, but they do not own Vinnie Vincent and due to it being Vinnie Vincent's Kiss, That could mean a lot. Also, YOU Capitalized the word KISS when in reality Only the K is capitalized in Vinnies new project name. Stop reading so much into it.

Yup, same as w/"Oliver/Dawson Saxon", and likely a bit more successful...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 6:46 am

The Vinnie Vincent "comeback" is rapidly turning into a clusterf*ck (is anyone surprised?)... first the Nashville gigs were postponed till Feb. of 2019, now Invasion vocalist Robert Fleischman has backed out.

http://sleazeroxx.com/robert-fleischman-bows-out-from-playing-with-vinnie-vincent-in-feb-2019-but-wants-to-stay-friends/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"   Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon: "Vinnie Vincent's KISS?"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next