Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Dark Horseman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Empty
PostSubject: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 11:11 am

http://bravewords.com/news/love-hate-frontman-jizzy-pearl-to-release-all-you-need-is-soul-album-in-may-title-track-streaming

Hmm, the embedded track is ok but kind of meh. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 6:22 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
http://bravewords.com/news/love-hate-frontman-jizzy-pearl-to-release-all-you-need-is-soul-album-in-may-title-track-streaming

Hmm, the embedded track is ok but kind of meh. We'll see.

While I'll definitely check this out as a fan of the genre, I think pretty much everything he's done outside of Blackout in a Red Room fits your description.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:58 am

I've never been more than a casual fan of Love/Hate and his solo material has been of little interest to me. The lone LA Guns album that he was on wasn't bad, just marred by piss-poor production.

His books are pretty good though. Dark, funny stuff.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 am

He lives on Blackout In a Red Room, otherwise he's been forgettable.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:23 am

Love/Hate's Blackout... and Wasted In America albums are sleaze-rock essentials.

The rest ranges from "meh" to flat out "ugh."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Love/Hate's Blackout... and Wasted In America albums are sleaze-rock essentials.

Yep!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 pm

I love how they added "of Love/Hate" to the album cover. Just in case someone confuses him with all the other Jizzy Pearls out there. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I agree on both parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.   Jizzy Pearl solo album coming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jizzy Pearl solo album coming.
Page 1 of 1