Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?

Go down 
+23
Highway Star
Mglaffas81
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
Temple of Blood
mikeinfla
Mac & Cheese
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Boris2008
assault_attack
scottmitchell74
tul
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
manny
Troublezone
Gilbert
glassprison
Wrecked Neck
Eyesore
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 am

I watched that a couple of days ago. Gene in particular was enjoying the moment. Did you notice how Gene totally did a 180, when Vinnie asked the crowed if they would like to see them on stage together again one day? I was amazed that Gene remembered some of the songs off of Lick It Up.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: re   Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Has anyone heard the song I wanna live?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 10:22 am

Vinnie recently gave a "non-answer" answer to the question we've all been asking...

Quote :
Asked if there is any truth to the reports that he is living his life as a woman, the guitarist said: "Not that I know of. I don't know where they came up with this stuff… But see, if I address that, then the mystique is gone. See, everybody loves the mystique. I think they love the mystique, because they don't know. So maybe I'll say, 'I'll let you guys decide,' but then everyone is still talking.

"I get mistaken all the time for something else, but what can I do?" he added. "So when somebody… you correct 'em, and they go, 'I don't understand.' So they go, 'Well…' 'Then I won't correct you.' So maybe it goes that way."

Make of that what you will.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:17 am

Just sounds to me he wants to keep it a controversy that he'll sell the answer to in his book.

I think the answer will end up being "No", much to the dismay of the internet.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 3:59 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
Just sounds to me he wants to keep it a controversy that he'll sell the answer to in his book.

If the answer is no, she's a lying whore! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 4:21 am

Temple of Blood wrote:

But if he's a woman, then "no" means "yes". Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Lari wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

But if he's a woman, then "no" means "yes". Am I right?

Yeah, the way that he is f*cking with everyone's mind and leaving them confused definitely suggests that he is living his life as a woman! lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:57 pm

He always had a strange look to him/her. What if he does come out as being trans or something, wouldn’t that help with getting publicity? Although, he did sort of disappear for years so maybe he wouldn’t care either way. I don’t know. I don’t know much about him at all. I never understood the obsession people had about him.

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4