Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?

Go down 
+23
Highway Star
Mglaffas81
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
Temple of Blood
mikeinfla
Mac & Cheese
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Boris2008
assault_attack
scottmitchell74
tul
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
manny
Troublezone
Gilbert
glassprison
Wrecked Neck
Eyesore
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 10:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Just for fun and without context, I showed my wife that pic of Vinnie (who she wouldn't know either way) and asked her, "Quick, is this a woman or a man?" She said "Well, it looks like a woman, but if you're asking me, it's probably a man."

If Vinnie want to be Victoria, alright. None of my business.

And that Repulsion dude is hot.

Man this is the first time i hear about that repulsion dude.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:41 am

Gilbert wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Just for fun and without context, I showed my wife that pic of Vinnie (who she wouldn't know either way) and asked her, "Quick, is this a woman or a man?" She said "Well, it looks like a woman, but if you're asking me, it's probably a man."

We live in an interesting world.

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 15062_artist

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 am

It sure looks like Vinnie is. But if that's what he/she wants, so be it. It's his life. And without knowing, I'd never guess that the Repulsion woman was once a man.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:51 am

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 26864981_202854630264670_1143642515526647808_n

Didn't notice the heel shoes until I saw this pic.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:59 am

He's always worn heels. He's worn heels in public since the 70s...he's short.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 am

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Vinnie-Vincent-Photo-sesion-1

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:08 am

He or she?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 am

Oh my god

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 am

Whichever, he really let himself go.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 am

I thought the reason he has stayed gone is because he is a severe alcoholic, which I think his unfortunately now deceased wife/girlfriend was and what she died from.

If he's smart, he won't talk publicly about any of this and reveal all in a tell-all book so he can cash-in on his notoriety.

I'm surprised he doesn't like his second album. That was his best one by far IMHO and had some great songs on it. I'd be surprised if it didn't sell more too.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:15 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
I thought the reason he has stayed gone is because he is a severe alcoholic, which I think his unfortunately now deceased wife/girlfriend was and what she died from.

If he's smart, he won't talk publicly about any of this and reveal all in a tell-all book so he can cash-in on his notoriety.

I'm surprised he doesn't like his second album.  That was his best one by far IMHO and had some great songs on it.  I'd be surprised if it didn't sell more too.
I agree, second album was tops. haven't heard it in years I had it on cassette way back when.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:18 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
I'm surprised he doesn't like his second album.  That was his best one by far IMHO and had some great songs on it.  I'd be surprised if it didn't sell more too.

That probably has more to do with he and Mark Slaughter not liking each other.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:36 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Cat fight?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 am

I always thought the first album was much better, beside that drawn out, annoying ending to Invasion, an otherwise excellent song.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 am

Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

We live in an interesting world.

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 15062_artist

Shocked

What I find even more bizarre is that Hizaki is a dude and apparently NOT transgender!

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 2947da8c631b2a57734443ea1ebc9527--hizaki-music-bands

surprised
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:15 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Yeah, make sense. For some it's hard to separate the art from the artist. Or the music brings back feelings of bad times in his life so it's hard to overlook that.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Y' know, I saw the pic of him and Eddie Trunk on sleazeroxx and thought, "he just doesn't look ...right."
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:24 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17154

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:24 am

I think he's androgynous like that character from SNL (It's Pat).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 am

I met Vinnie at a Kiss Expo in New Jersey in 1995. I remember even then, overhearing one of the security guys saying "Yo, he look like a woman." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 7:10 am

He's always looked feminine. This is nothing new. He's just older and fatter now.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 7:29 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
He's always looked feminine. This is nothing new. He's just older and fatter now.

Yep, s'what I'm sayin'. He looks pretty much the same as he always did, just with 20+ added years and at least that many added pounds.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yep, s'what I'm sayin'. He looks pretty much the same as he always did, just with 20+ added years and at least that many added pounds.

None of which explains the ladies pant suit. There is nothing glam rock about a ladies pant suit. Razz

I have no massive interest either way and I think that he just wanted to talk about the old days with some fans which is absolutely fair enough, his personal stuff is obviously personal.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 pm

If you watch the performance with Fleischman, he's got breasts now. Not fat-guy breasts, but boobs-in-a-bra breasts.

Jump to 17:15 and watch when Vinnie hugs Rob.

That's a female breast. I don't think there's any question as to what's happened here. Vinnie is now a woman.

Last edited by Eyesore on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

None of which explains the ladies pant suit. There is nothing glam rock about a ladies pant suit.  Razz

The buttons are on the man's side of the jacket, no? On a women's jacket, the buttons would be on the other side. It's just tight and ill-fitting and he's fat. Add in his facial characteristics and the heeled boots (which he has always worn) and suddenly it's a "ladies pant suit".

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next