Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)

Go down 
+15
MetalGuy71
brokentulsa
Big Rich
Required Fields
exact33
deathisgain
nevermore
Thrasher73
Noetic Effect
mikeinfla
Shawn Of Fire
Addy
mc666
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Ok gotcha
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 am

You should check out his FB post I took a screenshot of it , just wow is all i can say
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 am

Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Tg10
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 am

Daaaaaaaaaang.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Timothy is so much better off than Robert and Oz he can't stop bitching about it.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:14 pm

nobody is in the right in this situation if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 pm

But there is 1 person totally full of crap. His name is Tim.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 pm

No I disagree I think they all are full of crap I Used to love them too

Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Robert I don't think has uttered 1 word about the situation, not sure how he is full of crap.

Oz said that Tim had an affair, which is true.

Michael said he kicked Tim out because him and his new wife wouldn't stfu. He might be full of crap.

We khow Tim is a liar. That's why he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

agree to disagree
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Hmmm..in the past michael has publicly gotten into it with Nikki Sixx, Sebastian Bach, Taime Downe, Janice Sweet (his mother), multiple people on several forums including the Christian metal Realm...and in his book he trashed his mother, brother, former managers, producers, record companys & Tim... He also made it clear the only way he plays in Stryper is if he controls EVERYthing and everyone.. yeaaaah... Im with Tim 110% ..... I dumped everything I have that had Michael involved in it and will never ever ever spend one dime on anything he's involved with again..Looking forward to Tims projects and book however...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Hmmm..in the past michael has publicly gotten into it with Nikki Sixx, Sebastian Bach, Taime Downe, Janice Sweet (his mother), multiple people on several forums including the Christian metal Realm...and in his book he trashed his mother, brother, former managers, producers, record companys & Tim... He also made it clear the only way he plays in Stryper is if he controls EVERYthing and everyone.. yeaaaah... Im with Tim 110% ..... I dumped everything I have that had Michael involved in it and will never ever ever spend one dime on anything he's involved with again..Looking forward to Tims projects and book however...

Yeah, but who has the talent? Who cares about his speaking out about guys like Nikki Sixx or Sebastian Bach... those guys are bigger jerks than he is. Michael always said he speaks his mind no matter what. I guess most Christians don't like that. But I do think he has a issue with his ego. At the end of the day, he's human with his own short comings and struggles just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 pm

On a side note...

Michael is still working with George Lynch. A guy that has a reputation for being stubborn and hard to work with. Not to mention their polar opposite views on religious matters which could potentially be a stumbling block for them in the lyric dept. They seem to be getting along fine and it's not like they're raking in the bucks with their project to justify working together (if they disliked each other).
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 am

He who writes all the songs controls the proceedings....NO band is a democracy.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
This
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Also, you have to remember, some band members have no problem with one guy writing everything and them just doing their parts...it's fun, they get to travel and tour and record...they have no desire to do anything more.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Reminds me of Dennis DeYoung getting booted from Styx. They said they wanted a democracy and they voted to go on without him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Reminds me of Dennis DeYoung getting booted from Styx. They said they wanted a democracy and they voted to go on without him.

Democracy meaning Tommy & JY control everything... lol!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Michael has kept the world spinning on it's axis for however long he's been alive. Read his book and you'll see lol!

Sad to see the situation has came to this.

Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Oz actually got a couple writing credits on their last album. He does have a desire to write songs he's just not as talented at is as Michael.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

You are correct. Just ask Dave Mustaine!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Oz actually got a couple writing credits on their last album. He does have a desire to write songs he's just not as talented at is as Michael.

And no doubt they were allowed into the mix because Michael approved of them. It's just the way it is....it's not necessarily good or bad.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 am

I think the guys in Stryper are taking the high road and Tim....well just look at the bitter post on Facebook for that. If he's happy to be gone why come off like that. I'm not gonna argue about Mikes ego cause I think it's pretty obvious but he does have a lot of talent. I think Tim just needs to move on and do things he enjoys. I wish them all the best.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 7:51 am

He was venting as he had mentioned the next day and can you blame him? I am sure it will all blow over in time. Until his book comes out that is
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 am

This fiasco is similar to the Greg Christian and Testament drama.

Must be a bass player thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)   Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Gaines is out of Stryper (again)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next