Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?

Go down 
+17
Fat Freddy
exact33
zianide
Mac & Cheese
James B.
mlotek
ZombieHavoc
tohostudios
brokentulsa
Boris2008
manny
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Addy
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:41 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

Quote :
Just pisses me off, man.

Looks like your the one getting pissed off man..Im not pissed at all.. I am a proud southerner! Laughing very hard

Yes - when someone writes that someone deserves to die because they stole a couple of cigars?  That pisses me off.  Makes me ashamed to be the same species as you.  With that logic, the pigs that killed Eric Gardner also deserve it.

exact33 wrote:
i think this thread is a joke... enough with the politics already!

Alex is one of the few Conservatives I have ever had any respect for.  I know what you are saying brother.  But, if I said "Why Can't We All Just Get Along", BT would make up some more shit. But don't forget some of the slinging your did for 8 years, Alex.

And, just as a backstory to why I hate cops - and this is not a story I tell lightly - my ex-girlfriend was raped and murdered by the pigs and got off.  I have been beaten by the pigs for doing nothing more than being caught up in some skinhead bullshit.  I have seen Minneapolis pigs beat more people for absolutely no reason other than to be able to jerk off later about it.  Blue lives matter?  Sure.  But it is a JOB.  It is a CHOICE they made.  Their lives are no more important - and sometimes less important - than the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:06 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

Quote :
Just pisses me off, man.

Looks like your the one getting pissed off man..Im not pissed at all.. I am a proud southerner! Laughing very hard

Yes - when someone writes that someone deserves to die because they stole a couple of cigars?  That pisses me off.  Makes me ashamed to be the same species as you.  With that logic, the pigs that killed Eric Gardner also deserve it.

exact33 wrote:

Alex is one of the few Conservatives I have ever had any respect for.  I know what you are saying brother.  But, if I said "Why Can't We All Just Get Along", BT would make up some more shit.  But don't forget some of the slinging your did for 8 years, Alex.

and that is just the point - it is just pointless slinging. you dont like trump - cool. I thought Obama was a mess. Go join a politics board and argue to your hearts content.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:07 pm

exact33 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

Quote :
Just pisses me off, man.

exact33 wrote:

Alex is one of the few Conservatives I have ever had any respect for.  I know what you are saying brother.  But, if I said "Why Can't We All Just Get Along", BT would make up some more shit.  But don't forget some of the slinging your did for 8 years, Alex.

and that is just the point - it is just pointless slinging. you dont like trump - cool. I thought Obama was a mess. Go join a politics board and argue to your hearts content.

You ain't wrong bro. If it specifically about politics. But this thread went a different direction. Now it is about cops. Want me to start a new thread about Blue Lives?
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 pm

And this IS the room for anything non-music related. Always has been.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Sax - you do it intentionally to enjoy irritating others here. Got nothing else to do huh?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:21 pm

exact33 wrote:
Sax - you do it intentionally to enjoy irritating others here. Got nothing else to do huh?  

Wow - So Sax has no real opinions, huh? Typical East Coast Conservative Holier-than-Thou bullshit, Alex.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:29 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Most of my family is from Texas, Oklahoma, etc. They spent the last 8 years posting racist memes about Obama on Facebook. Just a bunch of aging white people who are afraid of the world around them. Cowardly.

Yes, and all the patriarchs in the Holy Bible were cowardly racists too! How dare they obey the Creator! Following segregation laws, killing evil races, and and all that.

If I am not mistaken, the USA, just like Canada, and Great Britain, was created by white Christians for White Christians, but now that history is being revised and spit on?
There were always non-whites allowed of course, but take a look on YouTube or any independent news media sites, and you will see what is happening. What you conveniently fail to mention.

Daily in South Africa, whites are being murdered. Not what anyone would call "rednecks", but farmers, and elderly women raped and tortured to death in their homes.  
Streets in England, Germany, and Sweden are blocked off by thousands of muslims kneeling in the streets. Never mind an ambulance has to get through, their prayers are more impportant.
Child brides are now legally married under Sharia Law in Germany, and there are now many Sharia Law courts being set up in England.

So, guess what? Your family must be the stupid ones for wanting to prevent that in their backyard, huh?
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Quote :

If I am not mistaken, the USA, just like Canada, and Great Britain, was created by white Christians for White Christians, but now that history is being revised and spit on?

Talk about ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 pm

mlotek wrote:

If I am not mistaken, the USA, just like Canada, and Great Britain, was created by white Christians for White Christians,

Yeah, you are mistaken, like totally mistaken.  The British Isles, like the rest of Europe  were pagan for thousands of years before the Romans forced their foreign god onto the population. Christianity is as foreign to this continent as Islam, Buddhism or Hinduism.

I'm not getting involved in this nonsense but facts are facts.

As for the rest of the shit you spout about England, you don't have a clue and I'll bet you have never been here (thousands of Muslims blocking ambulances! Laughing very hard )
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
mlotek wrote:

If I am not mistaken, the USA, just like Canada, and Great Britain, was created by white Christians for White Christians,

Yeah, you are mistaken, like totally mistaken.  The British Isles, like the rest of Europe  were pagan for thousands of years before the Romans forced their foreign god onto the population. Christianity is as foreign to this continent as Islam, Buddhism or Hinduism.

As for the rest of the shit you spout about England, you don't have a clue and I'll bet you have never been here (thousands of Muslims blocking ambulances! Laughing very hard )
I should not have added in Britain. It simply felt natural to do so, since the Saxons (Issac's sons) have Yahweh's Law written on their hearts, and are the same Israelite people who promoted Jesus Christ the most all over this planet .
They invented the Gutenberg press to print the Holy Bible. They sent missionaries/ ministers/ priests/ pastors everywhere.
Looks like it was a waste of time when there are still bloodthirsty cannibals and dorks living in mudhuts.

I said ambulances just as an example TO GET your attention. It worked.
You obviously did not check youtube to see how muslims are taking over, and are hunched over shoulder to shoulder on city streets.
I am not from there, and now never plan to visit.
Are you from there?  Your particular neighbourhood might be safe FOR NOW.
I think you are disingenuous as to what is happening right now.

The ONLY reason why many Europeans were "pagan" was due to whoever was leading the clans/tribes. (Thousands of years? yes, but not as many as you might think).
Just like cited in the New Testament, where Greeks would worship the the one god, 'the unknown god', the same thing happened in Europe.
For example, in Poland they had the bialy bog and the czarne bog (the white god and the black god). It was simplified - basically, good and evil,.
if you read the Old Testament, it says God's people will forget Him and they will be called by another name.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Quote :
Yes - when someone writes that someone deserves to die because they stole a couple of cigars?  
Michael browns death had nothing to do with his theft... he died because he not only disobeyed the police officer but he attacked the police officer... his goal was to bring harm to the officer who was doing his job.. i Support all police officers right to self defense...
Interesting thing about Eric Gardner...the grand jury in New York didnt charge the officer and neither did the obama administration (wow, no southerners involved)...

Last edited by brokentulsa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Quote :
o Sax has no real opinions, huh

Yes you do have an opinion and every right to it....but you don't have the right to show complete disrespect to those who disagree! You dont have to agree with me or anyone else about trump (I see he won your state) or about the police or anything else but seriously man stop with the disrespect... no one here has been disrespectful to you. Sorry views like mine piss you off but as you know there are millions of folks in all the states that support Trump and the police so control your anger and calm down.. besides being totally uncool you have broken multiple board rules... This board is made up of folks of all political and religious views from ultraconservative to radical liberal and everything inbetween...plus its a public board.. I can agree to disagree with you and move forward in a civil discussion...can you?
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:46 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
[ no one here has been disrespectful to you. Sorry views like mine piss you off but as you know there are millions of folks in all the states that support Trump and the police so control your anger and calm down..
A LOT of Canadians support Trump too. Shame it is just another rabbit hole. We had that here with Preston Manning in the early 1990s.
At least, it is good to see that America is not dead yet, despite all the commies.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm

mlotek wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
mlotek wrote:

I should not have added in Britain. It simply felt natural to do so, since the Saxons (Issac's sons) have Yahweh's Law written on their hearts, and are the same Israelite people who promoted Jesus Christ the most all over this planet .
They invented the Gutenberg press to print the Holy Bible. They sent missionaries/ ministers/ priests/ pastors everywhere.
Looks like it was a waste of time when there are still bloodthirsty cannibals and dorks living in mudhuts.

I said ambulances just as an example TO GET your attention. It worked.
You obviously did not check youtube to see how muslims are taking over, and are hunched over shoulder to shoulder on city streets.
I am not from there, and now never plan to visit.
Are you from there?  Your particular neighbourhood might be safe FOR NOW.
I think you are disingenuous as to what is happening right now.

The ONLY reason why many Europeans were "pagan" was due to whoever was leading the clans/tribes. (Thousands of years? yes, but not as many as you might think).
Just like cited in the New Testament, where Greeks would worship the the one god, 'the unknown god', the same thing happened in Europe.
For example, in Poland they had the bialy bog and the czarne bog (the white god and the black god). It was simplified - basically, good and evil,.
if you read the Old Testament, it says God's people will forget Him and they will be called by another name.

What do you mean I obviously did not check YouTube! I don't need to check YouTube I live here!

Now if you will excuse me I need to get back to my mud hut to eat people. I might just eat his leg and then call an ambulance for him but the'd never get here as my street has thousands of praying Muslims blocking the entrance. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:37 am

Boris2008 wrote:

What do you mean I obviously did not check YouTube! I don't need to check YouTube I live here!

Now if you will excuse me I need to get back to my mud hut to eat people. I might just eat his leg and then call an ambulance for him but the'd never get here as my street has thousands of praying Muslims blocking the entrance. Rolling Eyes
1- since when is boris an anglo name ?
2- now I know you are some kind of liberal / anti-white. I will expect you to respond " I am white".
So what? you might be a self-loathing white. which makes you a race traitor,
The kind of goof nobody can trust.
Let me guess, if your ass is ever behind bars, you are going to buddy up with the muslims? or aryan nations? or there is no allegiance where you are?
I seen enough prison movies about England's jails, it is well known for faggotry.

3- from a very quick search, I can only find the Paris streets being blocked. if you can't (won't) find it,I can upload it.
I am not surprised the vidoes I seen months ago, are now all deleted.

but that should not concern you if it happens where you live,
Maybe you are a a pedophile and welcome the child bride sharia law now in England?

You did not even check Youtube?
Example.
a gang fight at a Mcdonalds near me and one was murdered blocks from my house and it never made the news.  It made the "community newspaper" and that's it. (NO, I will not tell you where I live).
You are either blind, or are lying to us, about what is happening in England.
Since you seem kind of passioante about this, I will guess that Yahweh has blinded your eyes (IF you are from Yahweh) and you are following your groin's desires.

re-
How NOT to protect yourself from black violence and robbery in Indianapolis ,]Published on Nov 28, 2016
This Week in Refugees Rape, Murder, Terror,Published on Dec 11, 2016
U.S. liberals go on gun-buying spree, Lauren Southern of TheRebel.media, Published on Jan 1, 2017
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 am

Remember when we used to come to this forum to talk music, and get away from political arguments?

Good times, good times.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 am

Suspect surprised

So how bout them burritos eh?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 am

mlotek is not even worth responding to, for many obvious reasons.

But I love the thing about failing to check YouTube.

Thanks Internet Misinformation Machine: you gave us Trump and a legion of misguided, misinformed and radicalized white dudes.

Sincerely,
A racetraitor (kinda stoked to be called that...never have been before)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:28 am

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 1lzyk9
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:56 am

I have to say this has been an entertaining thread to read.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:57 am

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 3E9E872B00000578-4348762-image-a-10_1490451870394
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 am

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 692390 Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 12087 Suspect Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 430996

now if i had only some popcorn and a vile to catch all the venom
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:10 am

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 AJoIeZ8

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:17 am

007 wrote:
Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 AJoIeZ8

Enjoy !

Is that gif from Real Genius?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:27 am

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next