Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?

Go down 
+17
Fat Freddy
exact33
zianide
Mac & Cheese
James B.
mlotek
ZombieHavoc
tohostudios
brokentulsa
Boris2008
manny
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Addy
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:10 am

Quote :
He's gonna set us back so bad

Thats kinda the point...Most of us who voted for him not only agree with him but were not happy in the direction our country was headed and wanted things put back to the way it used to be...
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:34 am

He's either going to alienate our allies or turn them into enemies most of the world already hates us, I wouldnt be surprised if we were at war (more than we are now) by the end of his term
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:28 am

There's not too much point in even arguing about the dude any more. I've set aside arguing with his supporters in favor of watching the whole administration crumble...and that has not let me down yet. The only thing to do now is vote in 2018 and in every local election that comes around.

But, I mean, obviously Obama has been wiretapping the dude and is responsible for the whole thing!

And if you need an anthem for 2017:

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:40 am

Also, I have to chuckle at someone referring to Black Lives Matter as trouble makers. Yeah, those pranksters, trying to take a stand for their civil right to not, you know, get shot by police.

Ha, and the ACLU? I'm good with calling them trouble makers though...they are certainly making trouble for our corrupt president. That's why I donate to them.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:25 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
"folks from states like Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, etc. will be the first to sign up for it.."

Exactly my point.  And I have no problem with rednecks going off to die in unjust wars.  More air for people with intelligence to breathe.

So, people from the north and blue states are more intelligent? Give me a break!

Just a little jab at the stereotype to get under BT's skin a tad.

I know, I still love ya Sax.

Politics just divides us. I don't care if you are left or right wing, democrat,republican or whatever. In the end we're all Americans sharing this great country. Can't we all just get along! Haha!
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:14 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Also, I have to chuckle at someone referring to Black Lives Matter as trouble makers. Yeah, those pranksters, trying to take a stand for their civil right to not, you know, get shot by police.

Ha, and the ACLU? I'm good with calling them trouble makers though...they are certainly making trouble for our corrupt president. That's why I donate to them.

From every report I seen, BLM start protests mainly to loot stores, cause vandalism, and attack innocent people.
Then the crowds/mob will attack the police who were called in to protect innocent merchants and citizens.

It all smells of the Rodney King and L.A. riots 1992 snowjob by the media. They never shown the full video footage of Rodney's arrest on TV, just the clip of cops beating on him. If he would have complied and stayed down to be handcuffed, it could have been avoided. He gave them incentive.
They had no idea of knowing if he was stoned on something like coke or PCP, which gives even the scrawniest runt the speed and strength he usually never has,and Rodney King was a large man, not a runt, so you can imagine how dangerous he could have been if he jolted into action. A normal person would have stayed still.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:57 am

Quote :

Hmm...Every shooting I saw looked justified...I support the men and women in blue and see Officers like Darren Wilson (Ferguson) and Betty Shelby (Tulsa) as heros...Michael Brown was a thug who got what he deserved..Rodney King also got what he deserved In my view..
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:17 am

I'm not going to say those two got what they deserved, but I do strongly support the men and women in blue. To put their lives on the line every day to protect the communities is highly commendable.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

Hmm...Every shooting I saw looked justified...I support the men and women in blue and see Officers like Darren Wilson (Ferguson) and Betty Shelby (Tulsa) as heros...Michael Brown was a thug who got what he deserved..Rodney King also got what he deserved In my view..

Nevermind.

Last edited by ZombieHavoc on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not even worth it.)
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
"folks from states like Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, etc. will be the first to sign up for it.."

Exactly my point.  And I have no problem with rednecks going off to die in unjust wars.  More air for people with intelligence to breathe.

So, people from the north and blue states are more intelligent? Give me a break!

Politics just divides us. I don't care if you are left or right wing, democrat,republican or whatever. In the end we're all Americans sharing this great country. Can't we all just get along! Haha!

I know right!

One of my best friends supports Trump and he often posts pro trump memes and its been a real challenge to keep my mouth shut lol.

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 am

Addy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

I know right!

One of my best friends supports Trump and he often posts pro trump memes and its been a real challenge to keep my mouth shut lol.

Ha, a close friend of mine for 20 years is also a Trump supporter and our friendship is just about dead, so you know. MAGA, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 am

MAGA?

Well despite our political differences our friendship is as strong as ever. We've been friends almost 25 years now.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 am

Addy wrote:
MAGA?

Well despite our political differences our friendship is as strong as ever. We've been friends almost 25 years now.

MAGA = Make America Great Again

My friend and I hung out and argued about politics during Bush vs. Gore and Bush vs Kerry and Obama vs. McCain and Obama vs. Romney, with no problem.

It's different now. I have problems chatting about miscellaneous bullshit with him when I know he supports banning religious groups and so on.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Im very not political to begin with so weve never really had too many political discussions. So it was a matter of agree to disagree type thing, plus we're like brothers and have always talked bout other things. I mean he thought i was nuts for supporting Chris Keniston because there was no way he was gonna win and i told him its not about picking the winner its about voting your conscious and who you believe in. I believed in Keniston I thought he was a good canidate. However my friend was also a big supporter of Ross Perot when he ran. I think he just wants to see how it will be with a businessman in office. Plus he will support anyone who is pro guns
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

Wow - yeah - You really need to go back to Texas. And support the annexation of said Republic. Then all the pigs can slay all the minorities and you can clap and cheer. You want about 400 examples of unjustified murder by the pigs in the last decade? PM me
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 5:11 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

Wow - yeah - You really need to go back to Texas.  And support the annexation of said Republic.  Then all the pigs can slay all the minorities and you can clap and cheer.  You want about 400 examples of unjustified murder by the pigs in the last decade?  PM me

Can't wait to nuke the F*ck outta Tejas once all you rednecks coagulate into one area.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey John:

Kick down some of that enriched Uranium

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Just pisses me off, man.
Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:42 pm

If I were an American I would not have voted for him but I wouldn't have voted for your Hillary either
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:49 am

Quote :
Wow - yeah - You really need to go back to Texas. And support the annexation of said Republic. Then all the pigs can slay all the minorities and you can clap and cheer. You want about 400 examples of unjustified murder by the pigs in the last decade? PM me

Razz  ...Not just Texas..Here in Oklahoma most see it the same way...in fact Trump won EVERY single county in Oklahoma and Oklahoma is way way worse on these types of issues than Texas... You have never traveled the south have you? Most southern states overwhelmingly voted Trump...and if you want to call us a bunch of rednecks, hicks or whatever that ok..Most of us are...

Quote :
Just pisses me off, man.

Looks like your the one getting pissed off man..Im not pissed at all.. I am a proud southerner! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
zianide
Metal novice
Metal novice
zianide

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 am

Yes, f*ck trump. If Bernie Sanders wasn't screwed over by Clinton he would have steamrolled Trump. Here's to another 4 years of more crap from the corrupt state.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Mac & Cheese wrote:
If I were an American I would not have voted for him but I wouldn't have voted for your Hillary either

Shes not my Hillary hehe, I didnt vote for either, I did vote just not for those 2 assclowns
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:51 pm

i think this thread is a joke... enough with the politics already!

ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Most of my family is from Texas, Oklahoma, etc. They spent the last 8 years posting racist memes about Obama on Facebook. Just a bunch of aging white people who are afraid of the world around them. Cowardly.

Keepin' my fingers crossed for ol' Beto O'Rourke to unseat Ted Cruz, though. Who the hell knows.

I really just need to stop posting here. It feels weird to be like "oh yeah, so and so Iron Maiden album is best" with a bunch of people that you know are in support of banning specific religious groups from this country.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

exact33 wrote:
i think this thread is a joke... enough with the politics already!

You don't have to look at the threads about politics...they are labeled pretty clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?   Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think that Trump is a f*cking joke?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next