Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi

Go down 
+10
Thrasher73
Required Fields
nevermore
corplhicks
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
James B.
tohostudios
Sword Of The Heretic
martinsane
Glower
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Empty
PostSubject: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:38 am

I guess she wanted to fly on a private USA airplane -
and go visit the troops - for morale - in various foreign countries ?

Government shutdown is still in full force.

Trump cancelled her flight.
He did say she could use private airlines -

This was after her spending time in Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

Any thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 am

Plenty, all not very positive.

I know I would and need to go back to work. I wish anyone could see the impact this shutdown will have on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 10:07 am

Who needs WWE after everything we've seen from Washington the past 2 years?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 5:08 pm

martinsane wrote:

I know I would and need to go back to work. I wish anyone could see the impact this shutdown will have on everyone.

I'm likely to see the impact next week when I fly to Florida to visit my mother.  Even though St Louis airport isn't very big and the one in Florida is even smaller, the news is still advising people to get there 3 hours before scheduled takeoff because TSA workers are calling in "sick".  I can't say that I blame them; who wants to work for nothing?  Even though they've been promised they'll get paid eventually, that doesn't pay the bills now.  And I don't think TSA screeners make much to begin with.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Our two party political system is basically two sides of the same coin A coin that just wants to keep power, serve special interest more than that of the constituent, make as much money as possible off the tax payer teat, exploit the voter base to abhor bi-partisanship, push a conflict over compromise agenda, and make the populace believe there is actually a difference between the two parties. That is if someone wants to take an honest look.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Well said James and I totally agree.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 pm

The Orange Twitler needs to reflect on what the majority of AMERICANS wants, not just the third that is his base. Two more years of this shit and we can get back to the old awful normal.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:50 pm

James B. wrote:
Our two party political system is basically two sides of the same coin A coin that just wants to keep power, serve special interest more than that of the constituent, make as much money as possible off the tax payer teat, exploit the voter base to abhor bi-partisanship, push a conflict over compromise agenda, and make the populace believe there is actually a difference between the two parties.  That is if someone wants to take an honest look.

Yes!

I really wish, pray, and hope that both sides would have some sort of existential crisis revealing how interchangeable the rhetoric is. Both sides use the same lines, tactics, methodology, vulgarities--yeah, the words may be dressed differently according to party but the end result of alienation and belittlement is almost always the goal. This us v them mentality is killing us, people. Tribalism is no longer a proper form of resolve.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:52 pm

James B. wrote:
Our two party political system is basically two sides of the same coin A coin that just wants to keep power, serve special interest more than that of the constituent, make as much money as possible off the tax payer teat, exploit the voter base to abhor bi-partisanship, push a conflict over compromise agenda, and make the populace believe there is actually a difference between the two parties.  That is if someone wants to take an honest look.

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:57 pm

My parents are addicted to the 24/7 news channels...these channels treat news about Trump like it's the only news around.

It makes me want to put my foot through their TV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:43 pm

American politics have become a more popular competitive sport than Football and Basketball combined.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
martinsane wrote:

I'm likely to see the impact next week when I fly to Florida to visit my mother.  Even though St Louis airport isn't very big and the one in Florida is even smaller, the news is still advising people to get there 3 hours before scheduled takeoff because TSA workers are calling in "sick".  I can't say that I blame them; who wants to work for nothing?  Even though they've been promised they'll get paid eventually, that doesn't pay the bills now.  And I don't think TSA screeners make much to begin with.

That is the bane of the entire issue.

Common men and women, many lower middle class, working check to check for the greater good, not to make bags and bags of cash, but because like most of us we enjoy being civil servants. And those are the ones being impacted by this shut down.

Many have been out of work, IE no $$$ since December 21st! I don't know about you all but 2 paychecks going on 3 would crush many families.

And ULTIMATELY, when the powers that be finally bury their collective hatchets and the government gets "re-opened" and everyman/woman goes back to work, the majority/if not all will get retro pay for their unwanted time off.
This will hurt "America" and the "American taxpayer" the most as 1. the services will not have been available for the previous month or more and 2. the employees will get their pay (obviously just extremely late and hopefully not to detrimental to their station).

I see nothing being currently advanced or even being tried to accomplish a resolve, which baffles me.

Currently about 800,000 people out of work across the nation and guess what tax time is upon us, but guess what again, the IRS is and won't be taking your call as they are on furlough...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 pm

The taxpayers(working class) are always the ones to suffer and affected most by all this crap.These elected officials are suppose to be working for us(we the people) but it always turns out that we work while they reap the benefits.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 8:53 pm

I heard two things - by different sources -

1) We work the first three months - for taxes.

2) 70 percent of Americans - work paycheck to paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 1:20 am

tohostudios wrote:
martinsane wrote:

I just flew from Seattle to Phoenix, and got through security in less than twenty minutes. In fact, it was one of the smoothest flights all around I've ever had. Flying home Tuesday morning, I'll let ya know if anything's different.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 3:35 pm

If it makes you feel any better the U.K is completely self destructing over this Brexit mess!! affraid
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 10:27 am

Boris2008 wrote:
If it makes you feel any better the U.K is completely self destructing over this Brexit mess!! affraid

I hear small pieces of this but obviously not enough to know the real story.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 am

martinsane wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Yeah, the short version is that in two months time we will have no trade deals, no laws, unworkable ports and an unsolvable problem with the Irish border.

Still it could be worse.............Oh wait! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 11:28 am

Boris2008 wrote:
martinsane wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Yeah, the short version is that in two months time we will have no trade deals, no laws, unworkable ports and an unsolvable problem with the Irish border.

So you blokes can’t set up a trade deal with other non EU countries?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
martinsane wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Yes we can, but as with everything it takes time and the other guy knowing that you really need a quick deal takes away the advantage somewhat. Basically we're boned!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
martinsane wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Yes we can, but as with everything it takes time and the other guy knowing that you really need a quick deal takes away the advantage somewhat. Basically we're boned!!

Hopefully things will work out somehow.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:22 pm

The whole thing is crazy...The last 2 years have been strange. Its like "Do we even have a government"...  In my 52 years on this earth I have never seen America like it is now... And I have never seen a president or first lady act the way the Trumps do...And the division and hate in our country is at all time levels... I doubt we ever recover from this.. and  I doubt we will ever be one united nation again Sad
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 11:06 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
The whole thing is crazy...The last 2 years have been strange. Its like "Do we even have a government"...  In my 52 years on this earth I have never seen America like it is now... And I have never seen a president or first lady act the way the Trumps do...And the division and hate in our country is at all time levels... I doubt we ever recover from this.. and  I doubt we will ever be one united nation again Sad
Love him or hate him, the treatment he's received since winning the presidency is shameful by our so called media. They show no respect, and the only message they are spreading is hate, disrespect, anger and fear. It's a travesty they get away with some of the shit they do and say.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 2:44 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:

Love him or hate him, the treatment he's received since winning the presidency is shameful by our so called media. They show no respect, and the only message they are spreading is hate, disrespect, anger and fear. It's a travesty they get away with some of the shit they do and say.

And the entertainment industry for that matter. When Madonna can say that she "thought about blowing up the White House" and not have anything happen to her, that speaks volumes. If you or me or anyone other average joe said that, we'd be locked up facing federal charges.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:36 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

And the entertainment industry for that matter. When Madonna can say that she "thought about blowing up the White House" and not have anything happen to her, that speaks volumes. If you or me or anyone other average joe said that, we'd be locked up facing federal charges.
Yes very true. Wasn't even thinking of that part of it, but you're right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi    President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump - stops Pelosi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next