Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017

Go down 
+22
corplhicks
Boris2008
Thelemech
Stender
akeldama
Witchfinder
Wurthless
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Leatherface
James B.
exact33
Gilbert
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 2:12 pm

It's Memorial Day Weekend, so what better time to watch 'Office Christmas Party'.

It was just ok. I honestly thought it would be way funnier.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Prometheus

Cardinals played a day game and Fox's normal Sunday night fare was pre-empted for racing so I decided to watch this flick for the second time to see if I still think it's as bad as I did the first time.

Yep, I do.

Bloated, full of logical plot holes, wooden acting, and a lot of it just plain doesn't make sense...you name it.  This movie is just B.A.D....

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:29 am

"The Replacement Killers" (1998)

East meets West in this ultra-violent shoot'em up starring Hong Kong action star Chow-Yun Fat (making his American movie debut) as an assassin who refuses to complete an assignment from an L.A. crime lord, thus making himself (and a cutie-pie document forger played by Mira Sorvino, who's merely in the wrong place at the wrong time) the target of some very bad people. Obviously, lotsa bullets, bodies, and shell casings fly.

"The Wrecking Crew" (2008)

Fascinating documentary about the now-legendary, tightly knit group of L.A. studio musicians (including a young Glen Campbell!) who performed on pretty much every hit record of the 1960s (including pop classics by Phil Spector, the Beach Boys, Sonny & Cher, the Mamas & The Papas, the Monkees, and countless others), but never got any of the credit. Some great stories are told, and it's nice to see these once-mysterious figures finally getting their minute in the spotlight.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:07 am

Rogue One - A Star Wars Story

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:14 pm

"Florence Foster Jenkins" (2016)

Comedic period piece set in 1940s New York, about a high-society matron and music lover (Meryl Streep) determined to fulfill her lifelong dream of singing opera at Carnegie Hall... in spite of a near total lack of vocal talent. Great performances all around, especially by Streep, who really can sing, but who still manages to sound like a tone-deaf Miss Piggy here. An entertaining profile of a unique real-life character.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 12:56 am

Dr. Strange
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:23 am

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Portrait_incredible
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18903

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:17 pm

"Lady In Cement" (1968)

A fairly pedestrian private-eye flick starring Frank Sinatra as two fisted Miami detective Tony Rome, who discovers a woman's concrete-clad body at the bottom of the ocean during a scuba-diving outing. His investigation into the gal's murder leads to the local mob and an heiress (Raquel Welch) who may know more about the crime than she lets on.
Ol' Blue Eyes could do the hard-boiled tough guy thing in his sleep and Raquel is, of course, so hot it's stoooopid, but overall this sequel to "Tony Rome" was pretty dull aside from the eye candy.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 pm

The Bride Of Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 am

"Critters" (1985)

A horde of ravenous, tiny space aliens escape from an intergalactic prison and crash-land on a Kansas family farm, where they proceed to eat everything in sight until a pair of Space Bounty Hunters arrive to clean up the mess. Hilarity ensues.
This tongue-in-cheek "Gremlins" variant hasn't aged very well but it's still a load of goofy fun with cool creature FX. Followed by three sequels.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:17 am

The Bride Of Frankenstein

The 1935 Universal classic with Boris Karloff and Colin Clive returning as the creature and his creator in a story about creating the monster a female companion plaster by Elsa Lanchester. I've read that the Bride is considered as one of the iconic female monsters but I just don't see it. She has at most 10 minutes of screen time and does next to nothing. Her design is pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:19 pm

"A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" (1987)

Is this movie really thirty years old? *gulp* I saw it twice during its theatrical run!

The last of the Elm Street children, still plagued by dreams of Freddy Krueger, are locked away in a psychiatric facility, which makes them easy pickin's for the razor-fingered maniac. Fortunately, Nancy Thompson returns from the original to help the new kids learn to fight the dream world demon and put him away once and for all.
"Dream Warriors" is still the best of the "Elm Street" series; the special effects are a vast improvement over the first two installments and Freddy was still somewhat scary - they hadn't turned him into a second-rate stand-up comedian quite yet. Plus, theme song by Dokken for the win.

Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Critters" (1985)

A horde of ravenous, tiny space aliens escape from an intergalactic prison and crash-land on a Kansas family farm, where they proceed to eat everything in sight until a pair of Space Bounty Hunters arrive to clean up the mess.  Hilarity ensues.
This tongue-in-cheek "Gremlins" variant hasn't aged very well but it's still a load of goofy fun with cool creature FX. Followed by three sequels.

I actually own the first four Critters movies - cheesy fun!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Quote :

I actually own the first four Critters movies - cheesy fun!!

All of the Critters flicks are streaming on Hulu right now - I'm prob gonna end up revisiting all four of'em...I havent seen any of 'em in dog years.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Sanford & Son
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 am

Suicide Squad last night.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Wonder Woman Thursday. DC cinematic universe has finally created a masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" (1987)

Is this movie really thirty years old? *gulp* I saw it twice during its theatrical run!

The last of the Elm Street children, still plagued by dreams of Freddy Krueger, are locked away in a psychiatric facility, which makes them easy pickin's for the razor-fingered maniac. Fortunately, Nancy Thompson returns from the original to help the new kids learn to fight the dream world demon and put him away once and for all.
"Dream Warriors" is still the best of the "Elm Street" series; the special effects are a vast improvement over the first two installments and Freddy was still somewhat scary - they hadn't turned him into a second-rate stand-up comedian quite yet. Plus, theme song by Dokken for the win.

It's my favorite Freddy Krueger movie as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 am

Teen Wolf Too--I'd never seen it and it was on TV so I figured why not.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Just started season 2 of F Is For Family.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 2:02 pm

"Run For Cover" (1995)

A TV cameraman witnesses a murder and ends up getting tangled in a terrorist plot to bomb New York City landmarks in this poorly acted, ultra low budget action/suspense thriller from the director of "Class of Nuke'Em High." The flick features some cool NYC location shots and even sports cameos by former Mayor Ed Koch, the Rev. Al Sharpton (!) and the late Adam West in a bit part as a senator...but even those aren't enough to save this flick from total Crap-Tacular status. Apparently this movie was originally released in 3-D; God only knows why!!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 pm

"Return To The Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt" (2003)

Adam West and Burt Ward are reunited in this fun TV-movie that goes behind the scenes of the classic "Batman" TV series. In the present day, the former dynamic duo is invited to the opening of a classic-car museum exhibit, which includes a '60s Batmobile -- until it's promptly stolen. While the aging stars race around Hollywood trying to solve the theft, they reminisce about their wild and crazy days on the set of "Batman" show, which are lovingly re-created in flashbacks. Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Frank Gorshin also make return appearances.  It's nice to see Adam and Burt back together again and everybody is clearly having a blast. This flick will bring back lots of memories for 60s Bat-Fans.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next