Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017

Go down 
+22
corplhicks
Boris2008
Thelemech
Stender
akeldama
Witchfinder
Wurthless
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Leatherface
James B.
exact33
Gilbert
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Rewatched the season finale of Gotham.

So apparently Butch Gilzean is actually "Cyrus Gold" as revealed in the final episode.  Since I'm not familiar with the Batman comic books and Gilzean/Gold is supposed to be dead I had to Google who this character is.  Evidently he'll be returning Season 4 as "Solomon Grundy" who is basically a zombie.  And Bruce Wayne has finally adopted his new persona as the savior of Gotham.  Can't wait to see how they develop that plotline.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:55 am

Green Room. The trailer is NSFW-ish with bad language.

A local punk band gets a gig at a skinhead bar. After their performance, they stumble upon some shenanigans taking place backstage that they shouldn't have seen. Hilarity does NOT ensue. Patrick Stewart is great as the skinhead leader/bar owner. Not for the faint of heart.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:

So apparently Butch Gilzean is actually "Cyrus Gold" as revealed in the final episode.  Since I'm not familiar with the Batman comic books and Gilzean/Gold is supposed to be dead I had to Google who this character is.  Evidently he'll be returning Season 4 as "Solomon Grundy" who is basically a zombie.  And Bruce Wayne has finally adopted his new persona as the savior of Gotham.  Can't wait to see how they develop that plotline.

I did the same thing with Cyrus Gold (even though the character was introduced in Arrow which I also watch-he wasn't Grundy, but one of the characters quoted the nursery rhyme at one point in the episode). Next season can't come soon enough!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 11:12 am

Global Metal
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 11:37 am

Fear The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm

All the Way, with Bryan Cranston playing LBJ
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Nightbreed - Director's Cut

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 6:11 am

Supernatural
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I did the same thing with Cyrus Gold (even though the character was introduced in Arrow which I also watch-he wasn't Grundy, but one of the characters quoted the nursery rhyme at one point in the episode). Next season can't come soon enough!

I didn't know you were a Gotham fan DB.

I thought the finale of this 3rd season almost made up for what I thought was largely a disappointing season. It got off to a good start with the Indian Hill monsters, Fish Mooney, Prof. Strange and the Bruce clone on the loose but quickly devolved into a bunch of stupid crap about Carmine Falcone's son and Lee (I hate her). And that mid-season three episode "return" of The Joker? What the hell was that? You could remove all those episodes and not miss a thing from the season; they did nothing to further any storyline.

But I thought the last few episodes were great, furthering Bruce's evolution into the Dark Knight, the continuing development of Catwoman and the whole Riddler/Penguin dynamic was gold IMO.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Started season 3 of 'The Ranch'.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 10:25 am

"Critters 2" (1988)

The critters are back! A stash of dormant Krite eggs left behind from the first film hatches just in time for the town's annual Easter egg hunt. Monster munching mayhem ensues. Fortunately the space bounty hunters from the first movie return to clean up the mess (again).
None of the "Critters" films are especially great, but this one's probably the best of the lot.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18932

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:12 pm

"Critters 3" (1991)

The hairy alien eating machines hitch a ride on a vacationing family's camper, who bring them back "home" to a run down apartment building in the city. Once the Critters start munching on the building's residents the usual cartoonish monster chaos ensues.
If memory serves, this installment was released direct-to-video - it looks like this flick's entire budget was around twenty-five bucks. Useless trivia, this flick stars a young Leonardo DiCaprio, who looks like he was about sixteen at the time. I bet he wishes he could strike this flick from his resume, but hey, everybody's gotta start someplace.
I was bored to tears long before this one ended but my 10 year old thought it was "hilarious," so we'll probably end up watching "Critters 4" to finish out the series before the weekend's done.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 am

"Sexina: Popstar P.I." (2007)
TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Small_19393

Extremely campy, low budget nonsense about a Britney Spears-style pop starlet by day who works as a leather-clad private eye by night, chasing down music-industry evil doers. Her investigation into a missing scientist leads to a plot by an evil record-company exec (Adam West!) to invent the first all-android boy band, which would (gasp!) eliminate the need for human pop performers altogether!
I almost hate to admit it but I enjoyed "Sexina" -- it's dumb as a box of rocks but it had a few decent laughs and the leading lady is quite the piece of eye candy, plus it's always fun to watch Adam West ham it up. Your mileage may vary depending on your tolerance for ultra-tongue-in-cheek silliness.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 pm

"Critters 4" (1991)

A space pod containing the last two "Krite" eggs in existence is picked up by a salvage vessel 50 years in the future... and the crew makes the mistake of thawing them out. You can probably figure out the rest.
Slow moving, cheaper-than-usual DTV schlock that borrows liberally from "Aliens" and "Star Wars," this fourth and thankfully final installment is a tough slog. Skip it.

"Curse Of Chucky" (2013)

After the mysterious death of their mother, a handicapped woman and her dysfunctional relatives learn that their family has a history with the infamous serial killer Charles Lee Ray, aka "Chucky."
I must admit, I had extremely low expectations for this reboot of the never ending "Child's Play" saga and I ended up pleasantly surprised. This one's got lotsa cool, creepy atmosphere and avoids the cheap humor that had become the series' trademark. This may be the best damn Chucky movie of 'em all.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 am

Fear The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

Making a 3rd attempt to get through Marvel's 'Dr. Strange'. I was surprised to see it streaming on Netflix so soon, so I thought I'd give it a shot, however, I've fallen asleep two separate times while watching. I think I've got about another half hour to go. 3rd times a charm, right?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18932

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 5:24 pm

I've started rewatching seasons 1 and 2 of Gotham in preparation for the release of season 3 on blu ray in August. Which should then dovetail nicely into the beginning of season 4 in the Fall.

The amazing thing to me is how much the actor playing Bruce Wayne has grown up in 3 short years. He really looks like a little kid in these early episodes as opposed to the adolescent he appears to be in this past season.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:41 pm

The Majorettes (1986)

I had read the book by John Russo (of Night Of The Living Dead fame) of this years ago when I was in high school. I never heard there was a movie made from it until just a couple of years ago and really wanted to see it. I found a poor copy of it (with Greek subtitles no less) on YouTube and gave it a viewing last night.

A small town group of high school majorettes are being systematically killed by someone with a bowie knife. I loved the book,the movie not so much. Some sketchy acting really pulls this down. On the flip side, there are some hot 80s chicks in it and some cool action towards the end of the film.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 12:15 pm

The Bermuda Depths (1978)

An awesome TV movie from my youth. I don't think I've seen this since it originally aired. An American/Japanese coproduction and distributed by Rankin/Bass (famous for those 70s Christmas cartoons),it's a crazy fantasy mish mash of a ghost story and sci fi kaiju. Stars Leigh McCloskey, Carl "Apollo Creed" Weathers, Connie Selleca and Burl Ives.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 pm

In the cinema:
TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 DAC5qDlVYAAVd5v

At my parents' place:
TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Sharknado-3-600x800
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Last night I finally got around to seeing Straight Outta Compton. Also watched The Accountant.

Today I've been watching That 70's Show.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm currently watching Jaws. A movie that never gets old.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:05 pm

3 episodes of 'Vinyl'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next