Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Death Angel in the works

Go down 
+15
MetallicSeminarian
Shawn Of Fire
James B.
DakotaRogers
Olafsto
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
metalinmyveins
Grimmo
Thrasher73
the sentinel
corplhicks
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 11:36 pm

Off the three death angel albums i heard, relentless retribution is my favourite.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 11:02 am

Me likee!! I might be picking this one up after all.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:07 pm

I picked it up earlier. Going to be spinning it soon.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 am

Got it this week. Very solid release, might be just as good as The Dream Calls For Blood, which I love.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Haven't picked up my copy yet. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Got the deluxe today with DVD (and tattoo) from Hasting's for $11.99

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 am

007 wrote:
Got it this week. Very solid release, might be just as good as The Dream Calls For Blood, which I love.

Will be playing The dream calls for blood today in anticipation headbanger
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 pm

I just got this yesterday and I am really loving it. Is it just me or does Mark Osegueda sound a lot like present day Joey Belladonna on this? In fact, the whole album reminds me of Anthrax's Worship Music in style. Also, this is heaps better than Anthrax's For All Kings.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:57 pm

After hearing both live last Friday night, they do sound a LOT alike. Both bands slayed BTW.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 1:26 pm

I previewed a few more tracks on YouTube and I think I need to bump this up higher on the priority list.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 1:41 pm

You should. It's really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Death Angel in the works   New Death Angel in the works - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Death Angel in the works
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3