Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Angel - Chicago

Go down 
+6
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Shiney
SideShowDisaSter
brontotex
ultmetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Death Angel - Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Anybody wanna hang out with me at the Death Angel show in Chi-town, Friday - June 6? Or need a ride anywhere between Minneapolis and Chicago?

I'll still be going, even if it's just me - but it would be cool to have someone I know in the pit!

Pm or just post here and we'll work it out. Hotel room/gas etc, is on me if $ is an issue.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:07 pm

I wanna go!!! Now all I need is a plane ticket...GRRR!!! Sad

brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Can you swing by and pick Ult & I up in NM on your way???
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:10 pm

brontotex wrote:

That would work. 🤘

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:26 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Hotel room/gas etc, is on me if $ is an issue.

I fell for this trick before. Next thing I know I come out of the bathroom and see a cow prod on the nightstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Quote :
Only if you guys come get me for the next Ultimatum gig [since you'll never get to my town apparently......].
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:30 pm

brontotex wrote:

Swing by Memphis while you're at it and get me too. lol!

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll go if you pick me up.....

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Too bad we don't all live in Norway. I could make the rounds in about 4 hours!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah, and drop by Jersey while you're at it
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:02 am

Quote :
Death Angel show in Chi-town, Friday - June 6?

Dang. Too soon for me. Although it's not a definate just yet, there's a good chance I'll be going to Chicago in July for a few days for a work conference. Sax, let me know if you find any cool cd shops while you're there.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:27 am

Since your already picking up Sideshow in Memphis could you stop by Kentucky and get me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:14 am

You're probably closer than I am, Thrasher. I'll meet ya there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:47 pm

Wish I could go, they are one of my faves of thrash. Anyone with them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:04 pm

God Forbid or some crap. Could care less. If I was on stage, I would dedicate "Bored" to whomever else is on the bill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Isn't South Carolina pretty close to Chicago? Stop by and get me to if you can. I'll even buy the beer.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:56 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Anybody wanna hang out with me at the Death Angel show in Chi-town, Friday - June 6? Or need a ride anywhere between Minneapolis and Chicago?

I'll still be going, even if it's just me - but it would be cool to have someone I know in the pit!

Pm or just post here and we'll work it out. Hotel room/gas etc, is on me if $ is an issue.

I had no idea that they came through already. I live in Rockford, and was hoping to see them. I would be shocked if they came through again on this tour, but who knows? I would've definitely joined up with you.

I just picked up the "Killing Season" album this past week (wanted to get a while ago). I absolutely love the album, so much so that I think it might be my favorite album of 2008. I absolutely love the song "Dethroned", as well as "Lord Of Hate", "Sonic Beatdown", "Buried Alive", "Soulless", "God vs God", and "Resurrection Machine".

How was the concert? Where was it in Chicago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:35 am

I ended up staying in town to see M.O.D. - Of course, M.O.D. just came through again 2 weeks ago, so I f'd up.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Too bad we don't all live in Norway. I could make the rounds in about 4 hours!

How the heck did I miss this one!

angry

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Chicago   Death Angel - Chicago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Angel - Chicago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: