Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Angel - Humanicide

Go down 
+11
Wargod
Lurideath
metalinmyveins
martinsane
Troublezone
Dark Horseman
corplhicks
Gilbert
James B.
MetalGuy71
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Death Angel - Humanicide Empty
PostSubject: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Death Angel - Humanicide Deathangelhumanicidecd

01. Humanicide
02. Divine Defector
03. Aggressor
04. I Came For Blood
05. Immortal Behated
06. Alive and Screaming
07. The Pack
08. Ghost of Me
09. Revelation Song
10. Of Rats and Men
11. The Day I Walked Away (bonus track)

\'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 pm

Cool beans ! I'll be picking this one up
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:34 pm

(IMHDO)- The best "metal" band on planet Earth.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:36 pm

I am in!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 5:46 pm

The new song sounds a little too familiar. Things are starting to blend a bit, which is concerning. However, the middle section/breakdown makes the whole number explode into new heights. It was better on second listen.

I can't believe how hard these dudes work. Are we at a new release a year? Two years on average??
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 7:34 pm

I'll check it out but the last couple haven't grabbed me like the earlier stuff.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:18 pm

I guess those three wolves in armor have become their mascots.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Sounds fine by me. Hard as heck and man they are like the energizer bunny aren't they.

As mentioned i'm in.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 10:12 am

James B. wrote:
(IMHDO)- The best "metal" band on planet Earth.

Yes they are. I'm seeing them twice in April. They headline in Indianapolis on April 23rd and then I'm going down to Louisville on the 29th to see them with Overkill. Maybe May 8th in Cincinnati.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 2:02 pm

Musically this is killer! The chorus SUCKS! Hope the rest of the album is better than this though.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Looking forward to picking this up.

Wargod60
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 4:35 am

Hells yeah, always ready for some new Death Angel.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:50 am

I’m loving this new song! Very heavy!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 3:54 am

So far i am liking this song a lot:

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 10:52 am

Yea, I'm looking forward to this one.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25807

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:14 pm

I like the songs I've heard from this. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Those are great sounding tunes. Too bad it doesn't come out until the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:19 am

I've heard both "Humanicide" and "I Came For Blood" live. I saw Death Angel 3 times on April 23rd (Indy), April 29th (Louisville) and May 8th (Cincinnati). All phenomenal shows. Almost went to the May 4th show (Milwaukee), but my vacation got changed at work. I considered flying out to see a friend this week in Phoenix and take in the show this Friday, but not going to happen. Regardless, great 3 dates I got to see, which included one headlining gig. Briefly talked with Will Carroll in Louisville and shook Damien's hand in Indy. I have the vinyl on pre-order. I will be writing on about concert experience and share some videos of those shows, hopefully sometime this week. Looking forward to May 31st!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 1:17 pm

New song:

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 4:44 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
I've heard both "Humanicide" and "I Came For Blood" live. I saw Death Angel 3 times on April 23rd (Indy), April 29th (Louisville) and May 8th (Cincinnati). All phenomenal shows. Almost went to the May 4th show (Milwaukee), but my vacation got changed at work. I considered flying out to see a friend this week in Phoenix and take in the show this Friday, but not going to happen. Regardless, great 3 dates I got to see, which included one headlining gig. Briefly talked with Will Carroll in Louisville and shook Damien's hand in Indy. I have the vinyl on pre-order. I will be writing on about concert experience and share some videos of those shows, hopefully sometime this week. Looking forward to May 31st!!!

That Louisville show was at Mercury Ballroom Right? Man I wanted to make that show but couldn’t because of work.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Anyone got this yet? Feedback?
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 12:43 pm

I really enjoyed it! And I'm not even a huge fan. I found it much more memorable than what I was expecting going in--almost melodic at times. But that could just be out of ignorance. I haven't followed the band's development over the years.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

That Louisville show was at Mercury Ballroom Right? Man I wanted to make that show but couldn’t because of work.

Yes. Great venue.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Anyone got this yet? Feedback?

I'm going to always have a little bias when it comes to Death Angel, but I think the album is great. It has it's thrash component along with some songs that are just plain heavy/speed. There's one riff by Rob Cavestany where you swear he stole it from Wolf Hoffmann of Accept. I've given it 3 listens all the way through as I've been sort of busy with work. The only meh song is the last track on the vinyl edition, which is Of Rats and Men. It just doesn't really go anywhere. I think it's better than Overkill's last album and I say that, because I just got done seeing them tour with Death Angel.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 7:14 pm

I've been getting hard into Death Angel in the recent months.

Here's a 2022 live show I just watched.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - Humanicide   Death Angel - Humanicide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Angel - Humanicide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next