Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls

Go down 
+48
Troublezone
ShadowAngel
Wurthless
metalken
A Handful of Wayne
mikeinfla
metalinmyveins
James B.
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
mr.electric39
Thrasher73
Citanul
Red Kitty
Thelemech
Boris2008
Vexer6
ultmetal
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Runicen
Medieval Torture Device
exact33
nevermore
DallasBlack
Rex
Gilbert
journeyman
manny
thejokeriv
the sentinel
John Madden
Dark Horseman
Lari
brokentulsa
glassprison
choosemetal
Shawn Of Fire
bgsully
corplhicks
MoonChild
ZombieHavoc
Infinite
MetallicSeminarian
Fat Freddy
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:47 am

I'll be picking this up on Sept. 4th! headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:37 pm

nevermore wrote:
I'll be picking this up on Sept. 4th! headbanger

me too. I have really enjoyed the last couple of albums and am looking forward to more. I get old fans might not like the new stuff which is fine, just stick to the old stuff. I like just about all of it.

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Punked

Not a bad tune, though. And WOW, that dude does sound a lot like Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Torture Device
Metal novice
Metal novice
Medieval Torture Device

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:22 am

To say the least, I'm stoked!!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Beautiful song, vocals and music are awesome.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Zn98no

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Now that's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:04 pm

It's King related. What did you expect ?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:17 pm

exact33 wrote:
Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Zn98no

New avatar?
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 am

I have a sudden urge to change my avatar to that nightmare fuel McDonalds is using to push its happy meals...

Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 101686667-happymeal.530x298
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 am

According to Warner Music Norway, British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN will release "Speed Of Light" as the first single from their forthcoming 16th studio album, "The Book Of Souls".

The track, which marks the first time guitarist Adrian Smith and vocalist Bruce Dickinson have written together without bassist Steve Harris since MAIDEN's 1990 LP "No Prayer For The Dying", will be made available on August 14.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:13 am

I just pre-ordered it on vinyl. A guy on another site pointed out amazon has a 3 Lp set priced at $13.98 so I ordrrd it. Pretty sure its a mistake so if you guys want it on vinyl now would be a good time to get it cheap.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:23 am

I ordered the 2CD deluxe hardbound book limited edition, whatever the hell that is.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Quote :
I just pre-ordered it on vinyl. A guy on another site pointed out amazon has a 3 Lp set priced at $13.98 so I ordrrd it. Pretty sure its a mistake so if you guys want it on vinyl now would be a good time to get it cheap.

Looks like it is listed as "unavailable" in vinyl now. That's nice if they honor that price!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Punked

I found out about that last night. I would have believed you if I was told that was the new Iron Maiden song; it certainly sounds like them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:31 am

Man, now I'm kinda looking forward to this new album. When FF first came out, I gave it a listen or two on Spotify and was not into it at all. I hadn't heard an album since BNW, so I really had no specific ideas or expectation, but just wasn't feeling it.

But recently I've been re-visiting FF, on Spotify, and I am really digging it a lot. I listened to it 2 or 3 times in a row yesterday. So now I am thoroughly excited to hear this new album when it comes out.

The thing about FF though, I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy listening to it on, say, a long car ride. When I'm listening to it, while I like it, some times I stop and have to figure out if I'm still listening to the same song or a new one. It all kinda bleeds together. That was my biggest complaint on the past few Slayer records, though I like FF more than those albums.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 am

I've been re-visiting some of the latter day Iron Maiden albums, from Brave New World on, and I'm appreciating them more than I have before. I'm looking forward to Book Of Souls.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I've been re-visiting some of the latter day Iron Maiden albums, from Brave New World on, and I'm appreciating them more than I have before. I'm looking forward to Book Of Souls.

I want to check out some of the other 21st century Maiden records, but aside from 237 live albums that were released in the new millennium, there is a big gap on Spotify between 1998 and FF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 am

All of the post-reunion albums used to be on Spotify, so there must be some record label shenanigans going on behind the scenes right now. I checked Apple Music and it's the same situation there, so that means someone is probably renegotiating streaming royalties.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:30 am

You know I think at the moment the pre-order is "sold out" on Amazon at least for cd. I hope they will have more soon.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Here's 30 seconds of music from The Book of Souls...

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:05 pm

S.D. wrote:
Here's 30 seconds of music from The Book of Souls...

Sounds like Maiden to me!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Why release a 27 second clip from a 90 minute album?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Witchfinder wrote:

It's just an advertisement for pre-order. The first single comes out Aug 14th.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
No matter the length, it will always generate lots of fanboy hype. It could be a studio clip of Bruce Dickinson attempting to do death growls, and they'd lose sleep over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls    Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next