Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015

Go down 
+18
metaldude
Boris2008
Thelemech
thejokeriv
exact33
MetalGuy71
James B.
Required Fields
Witchfinder
nevermore
DallasBlack
Leatherface
manny
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
chewie
tohostudios
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Watching:

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 The-Expendables-3-Movie-Review
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:00 pm

"D Is For Dogfight"

On another board someone posted that New Jersey finally passed anti-dogfighting laws and that made me want to watch this short again.  This one is my favorite from the first ABCs of Death film.  

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Edwood_poster
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:49 pm

"Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (2014)

Entertaining documentary that covers the Ninja Turtle craze from its humble beginnings as a self published black & white comic book to a TV, film and merchandising powerhouse that is still going strong decades later. A fun trip down memory lane for aging comic nerds and children of the 80s/90s in general.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:36 pm

"Enter the Ninja" (1981)

Cannon Films honcho Menahem Golan himself directed this chop-socky cheez classic. A Westerner freshly trained in the art of the ninja (Franco Nero) heads to the Philippines, where he helps his friend protect his plantation from some gangsters. After Nero kicks their asses a bunch of times the bad guys hire a ninja of their own which leads to a sweet ninja-on-ninja showdown. Needless to say this is badly dated, campy, silly stuff but the stunt work is still pretty impressive.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Enter the Ninja" (1981)

Cannon Films honcho Menahem Golan himself directed this chop-socky cheez classic. A Westerner freshly trained in the art of the ninja (Franco Nero) heads to the Philippines, where he helps his friend protect his plantation from some gangsters. After Nero kicks their asses a bunch of times the bad guys hire a ninja of their own which leads to a sweet ninja-on-ninja showdown. Needless to say this is badly dated, campy, silly stuff but the stunt work is still pretty impressive.

It's actually one of the better Cannon films...which maybe isn't saying a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:59 pm

My Little Pony FiM
Futurama
Watch Mojo Youtube videos
Allo, Allo!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 am

Quote :
It's actually one of the better Cannon films...which maybe isn't saying a whole lot.

I have a weakness for Cannon stuff in general (esp. from the Chuck Norris/Charles Bronson boom years of the mid 80s) but if memory serves the pseudo-sequel "Revenge of the Ninja" was better than this one.

... and let's not forget "Ninja III: The Domination," when a ninja's spirit takes over the body of Lucinda Dickey from "Breakin'.' Does it get any better than that? Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Patton - A
Schindler's List - A

Talk about an emotional evening. Don't think I've ever seen two great epic movies back to back like that. Patton I had already experienced, but Schindler's was a first. I have to say I've always upheld Close Encounters as Spielberg's finest moment--but this one easily takes the spot.

EDIT: Forgot to throw in Easy A - ironic but surprisingly, a solid A (okay, A-). Best date movie I've had with my wife in a long time. Funny, charming, and brilliantly cast. Emma Stone is a goddess. Props to S.D. for the recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:49 pm

corplhicks wrote:

EDIT: Forgot to throw in Easy A - ironic but surprisingly, a solid A (okay, A-). Best date movie I've had with my wife in a long time. Funny, charming, and brilliantly cast. Emma Stone is a goddess. Props to S.D. for the recommendation.

Guilty secret, I love that movie!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Foxes
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:39 am

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 CLxzXRMWoAA0VBk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 pm

X-Files
TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Futurama%20-%20Cover%20Art
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:04 am

"Filthy Gorgeous: The Bob Guccione Story" (2013)

Absorbing documentary about Penthouse publisher Bob Guccione, who led a very interesting life - building a magazine empire during the sexual revolution of the 70s, battling censorship in the '80s, and sadly losing it all thanks to the radical changes in the adult entertainment biz during the 90s.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:15 am

Battlestar Galactica - Pilot

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

The Cardinals played a day game today and stupid FOX which I usually watch when that happens was instead showing the Teen Choice Awards (insert vomit emoticon here).

So instead I rewatched Queen Live at The Rainbow '74.

Such a great show. Of course Freddie steals it with his vocals even back then before the likes of Bohemian Rhapsody. My favorite Queen albums are the first three so of course for me this is a no-brainer. But even on repeated watchings, Freddie's showmanship is what makes the concert. Such a shame a man with such talent died so young.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 pm

X-Files
The Monday Night Wars Vol. 1
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:46 am

"Life Itself" (2014)

A touching documentary about the life and death of famed film critic Roger Ebert, who never allowed his battle with cancer to diminish his love for the movies, for his family, and for sharing them both with the world via the written word. Emotional and inspiring.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 am

The Judge

It hit on every cliched dramatic courtroom scene in every courtroom movie ever filmed and Downey can get a smidge overbearing in his smarminess, but was still well done and enjoyable.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Star Trek - TNG Season 1

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. FUN flick! One of the best times I had at the movies this year. Rebecca Ferguson stole the show, I predict this Swedish actress is going to be a big star.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Been watching season 2 of Workaholics and I'm on season 6 of Friends now.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:11 am

The Slayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:38 pm

"Roadracers" (1994)

Robert "Machete" Rodriguez directed this better-than-expected made-for-cable ode to '50s drag racing movies. David Arquette camps it up big time as a tough guy rebel-without-a-cause type who drives fast, plays loud rock and roll, and rumbles with crooked cops and rival hot rodders while romancing Salma Hayek (lucky bastard). Retro fun!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Supernatural - working on season 9 (!) of this series and ran across this gem of a scene...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next