Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIA HOM Member Official Thread

Go down 
+35
SideShowDisaSter
Wurthless
DakotaRogers
Olafsto
Boris2008
James B.
Runicen
Lari
DeathCult
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
Stender
Addy
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
the sentinel
Eyesore
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
chewie
Thrasher73
GrandNational
manny
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
exact33
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Dark Horseman
muckie
nevermore
metalinmyveins
corplhicks
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Sup Runicen? Long time no see.

MetalGuy71 hasn't been here in a while but he (or at least, someone using that screen name) recently (like, within the past month or two) left a comment on one of my blog articles about Motorhead. I am pretty sure it was "our" MG cuz he always made it well known that he was a big Motorhead fan. I wondered if that sighting might signal his return here, but I guess not. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 1:44 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Welcome back, if only for a bit! Forums in general have died down quite a bit in the past couple of years (other than the Hoffman forum) but the regulars around here still post daily. While I don't post here every day I check in at least once a day to see what's going on.

Thanks kindly.

Yeah, it's kind of weird to see things dying down in that regard - not least of all because no social media I've seen fills the void that'd be left without them.

Then again, this is a type of conversation that's not in vogue in the 21st century, I guess. Personally, I'd trade it all for that damned hovercar I was promised!

Fat Freddy wrote:
Sup Runicen? Long time no see.

MetalGuy71 hasn't been here in a while but he (or at least, someone using that screen name) recently (like, within the past month or two) left a comment on one of my blog articles about Motorhead. I am pretty sure it was "our" MG cuz he always made it well known that he was a big Motorhead fan. I wondered if that sighting might signal his return here, but I guess not. Sad

Hey, Freddy. Hope life's been good to you in the meanwhile.

It is weird to come back in and see how many of the old regulars aren't around anymore.

Then again, based on a random thread sampling, maybe all this weirdness about Mayan Flat Earth Nucleotides disproving the Bible or whatever was too much for them to handle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Ah, sweet, good to see Runicen back!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Maybe our missing posters fell off the edge of our “flat earth”! Ha!

Seriously though good to see ya back Runicen. And I wonder about MG, he’s been a regular around here, it’s not like him to up and vanish.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:06 am

What's up, wankers! Everyone washing their hands after posting their filth?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:28 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

It's alive, it's alive...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:51 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Em-geeeeeee! Where ya been homey?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 12:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Eh, let's just say I'm going thru a rough patch right now (who isn't?), but mine started well before the toilet paper hoarding epidemic of 2020. But since I'm stuck at home now like everyone else, I might as well contribute to the nonsense when I can.

I have lots of opinions on the moon landing hoax, flat earth, animal cruelty in China, the gayness of Trixter and so much more I'm willing to discuss. Let's GO!!!!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Good to see you back MG!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Good to see you back MG!

Thanks. Glad to be back. My family is tired of my ranting. I need a new audience.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Good to see you back MG!

Thanks. Glad to be back. My family is tired of my ranting. I need a new audience.

You missed all the conspiracy thread drama. It would’ve been cool to hear your comments back then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 4:47 pm

My brother MG, glad you’re back! I was seriously worried.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 5:31 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
My brother MG, glad you’re back! I was seriously worried.

Hanging in there, dude 🐒 Cheers!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 7:32 pm

Welcome back Monkey Man!  Good to see you around again!

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Eh, let's just say I'm going thru a rough patch right now (who isn't?), but mine started well before the toilet paper hoarding epidemic of 2020. But since I'm stuck at home now like everyone else, I might as well contribute to the nonsense when I can.

I have lots of opinions on the moon landing hoax, flat earth, animal cruelty in China, the gayness of Trixter and so much more I'm willing to discuss. Let's GO!!!!

I'll take the gayness of Trixter for $400. Laughing

Glad u are alive, brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 10:47 pm

Sentinel Says:  

[quote]

I'll take the gayness of Trixter for $400. [quote]

****taking this out of context for comedic effect...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 10:52 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I had to google Trixter to see how gay we are talking, the title of the first song I came to told me everything I needed to know!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I had to google Trixter to see how gay we are talking, the title of the first song I came to told me everything I needed to know!
:

Just look up the definition of "Fresno", if you did not know before....
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 10:04 pm

Hey MG71 welcome back! We need your style around here during these difficult days.

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
:

Just look up the definition of "Fresno", if you did not know before....

It means Ash Tree. Curious about this one, being a native and all...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Sentinel Says:  

Quote :

I'll take the gayness of Trixter for $400.
Quote :

****taking this out of context for comedic effect...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIA HOM Member Official Thread
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10