Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Watching the Redskins and Giants
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 pm

7-3 final

After all the trouble in September, the Cardinals are now 97-56 and that's the first time they've been 41 games over .500 all year.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:21 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watching the Redskins and Giants

Last score I saw on that game was 15-3, Seriously? 5 FGs to 1? Sleep

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:24 pm

HAHAHAHA!

I just flipped over to that game.  I see the score is now 18-6.  Geez, has the NFL ever had a game like this?  Nothing but field goals and this many of them?

OK, I just looked at the box score and I see the Giants had one of those "safety plus touchdown" versions of 9 points.

Still sounds like a boring game to me; especially since it's between two teams I couldn't care less about.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Watching the Pirates/Cubs game on MLB Network.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Wow, that was some game at the end. Pirates tried to let the Cubs tie it up. Final 3-2 Bucs

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Brewers/Cardinals.

Great. Carlos Martinez lifted after 1/3 of an inning because of some health reason. He allowed a leadoff double and was really throwing "stiffly", straight up and down, like he had a back problem.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:14 am

Rosenthal served up a solo homer in the ninth and Cards lost 4-3. Pirates are only 3 back now.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow, that was some game at the end.  Pirates tried to let the Cubs tie it up.  Final 3-2 Bucs

I was only able to see that final inning because of work. Quite the nailbiter.

tohostudios wrote:
Rosenthal served up a solo homer in the ninth and Cards lost 4-3.  Pirates are only 3 back now.

I saw that this morning on Quick Pitch. That really surprised me because it started to look like the Cards are unstoppable. Hopefully it can be that close with the 3 game series looming on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Looks like the Cards are coming out of their September slump......now if Mizzou can beat Kentucky today I'll be happy.

Keeping my fingers crossed.....Mizzou seems to be testing the old saying that defense wins games to it's limits this year so far.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:58 pm

Yeah, the Mizzou/Kentucky game seemed to be a pick'em game on College Game Day this morning.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Pirates vs Cubs. Liriano dominates, Mercer hits a 3 run homer and the Pirates win their 8th in a row, 4-0.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Talk about never losing.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Great.  Martinez is being shut down for the rest of the season and the post-season with a "shoulder strain".  They're saying no surgery is required but he's done for the year.

Cards scored 4 in the first against the Brewers. 4-0 after one inning.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Watching the Buckeye's last tune-up before Big-10 play starts.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Just finished watching the TCU - Texas Tech game. That was insane!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Just finished watching the TCU - Texas Tech game.  That was insane!!!!

Yeah, they just showed the ending on FS1 during the Cards' game.

Before the Cardinal game started, I watched UMass and Notre Dame. Man, at one time it was 21-20 ND. Then the sky fell on UMass. I hate Notre Dame!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Cards won 5-1 behind 8 strong innings from Jaime Garcia who picked up win #10. Holliday had 2 doubles. Lackey goes tomorrow.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Also watching Premier Boxing on NBC.

Between NCAA football, MLB, UFC and boxing, Saturday nights are a sports extravaganza this fall.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Steelers vs Rams

Oh brother!  Leave it to the Rams.  The pyrotechnics they use for the Rams to take the field set the end zone turf on fire.  So now there's a delay as they try to figure out what to do.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Ouch. 

Cards took a 3-1 lead in the 7th on back to back homers by Carpenter and Piscotty.  But Rosenthal just surrendered a pinch hit grand slam in the 9th.  It's not over yet but talk about a crushing defeat if it stays this way.

EDIT:  Wow, what a bullpen meltdown.  Now Maness served up a 3 run homer.  8-3 now.  Time to see what football games are on.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:12 pm

I watched the Bengals beat the Ravens and I watched the Rams end the Steelers season. Hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I watched the Bengals beat the Ravens and I watched the Rams end the Steelers season.  Hahahaha!!

It ain't over yet. And that's about the only way the Bungals will get anywhere if Roethlisberger is out for any extended period.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:37 pm

That injury to Roethlisberger sure looked ugly.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That injury to Roethlisberger sure looked ugly.

Yeah. We'll see though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next