Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What SPORTS did you watch today? Empty
PostSubject: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Baseball, football, hockey, etc goes here...

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Currently watching Pirates vs Cards.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Dammit!!!

Triple play by Pittsburgh.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:28 am

Okay. Caught the Pirates vs Cardinals. What a game ! These 2 teams always seem to have very entertaining games and it's nice to finally be on the winning side of one.

And that triple play was apparently the first 4-5-4 triple play in the history of Major League Baseball.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Getting ready for the series finale between the Pirates and Cards. Go Bucs !
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Sweet ! Nice win for the Bucs ! Onto Philly now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:11 pm

And another nip and tuck battle.   The Bucs and the Cards sure play tight games.

We're off to Cleveland after a well-deserved off-day tomorrow (we've played 20 straight days)

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:13 pm

There's a lot of baseball left but the Pirates have a long way to go in catching the Cards.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Tom Brady suspended for 4 games next year and the Patsies lose a first round draft pick as punishment for "deflategate".

I'd bet the house that the NFLPA steps in and at least gets the suspension reduced to 1 or 2 games but as a dyed-in-the-wool Patriots hater, I love it anyway.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:20 pm

The hell?! There's no hockey tonight!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Wow, what's up with that?  I thought the NHL staggered playoff games like other leagues do in the post-season so that there's always some game to watch.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Tom Brady suspended for 4 games next year and the Patsies lose a first round draft pick as punishment for "deflategate".

I'd bet the house that the NFLPA steps in and at least gets the suspension reduced to 1 or 2 games but as a dyed-in-the-wool Patriots hater, I love it anyway.

Agreed. To quote a couple of famous wrestlers , "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." The Pats motto.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Just flipped on the Pirates vs Phillies game. The Pirates are winning 3-1 in the bottom of the 6th.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:26 pm

007 wrote:
Just flipped on the Pirates vs Phillies game. The Pirates are winning 3-1 in the bottom of the 6th.

I know you're worried about the Pirates.

Mark my words, come September it will be my Cardinals and your Buccos for the division.  The Cubs will battle valiantly but I think they're still a year or two away.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:48 am

^^ Yeah but they seem to be slowly coming out of their funk. Although Melancon been looking rather shaky for a closer. Still, their 6 and a half back now. Long way to go.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

I watched the Cards smoke the Indians 8-3 tonight.  Lance Lynn threw 6 shutout innings and Holliday hit a 3 run homer. 

After 2 consecutive losses to the Pirates to close out the weekend series, this win kept the Cards as the only MLB team this year to not have suffered 3 losses in a row.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:58 pm

I watched the Pirates take out the Phillies for their 4th win in a row. Nice to see Harrison crank a 3 run homer along with McCutchen's 2 run blast.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Holy crap!  I don't really follow the American League much so I never heard of Cleveland's starter Corey Kluber before tonight even though I guess he won the Cy Young last year. 

But he's sure owned the Cardinals tonight.  He came in to this game with an 0-5 record and an ERA over 5 but through 8 he's allowed only 1 hit, no runs and struck out 18.

EDIT:  Cards ended up losing 2-0.  Any other night and that would have been a win.  But not tonight; 19 strikeouts total.

Last edited by tohostudios on Wed May 13, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm

NY Rangers - Washington Capitals game 7
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Man , the Pirates had the chance to gain a game on the Cards tonight but blew it. The games ends on Lombardozzo getting thrown out at home plate and the Bucs lose 3-2.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Today I watched the Cards whiff 10 more times and tally up another 7 scoreless innings giving them 29 Ks and no runs over their last 16 innings. 

But then in the 7th, Matt Carpenter hit a 2 run homer and Rosenthal picked up his 12th save and the Cards won 2-1. 

First time in history the Cardinals have taken a series from Cleveland.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Wow.  I'm watching the Cards pre-game show and they just recapped the Pirates/Cubs game from this afternoon.

WTH was that????

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Last night I watched the Tigers beat the Cards.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow.  I'm watching the Cards pre-game show and they just recapped the Pirates/Cubs game from this afternoon.

WTH was that????

And I missed it ! Poor Polanco. After a great flyout/throwout to home to preserve the tie in the 9th to botching the same exact play to cost them the game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Tigers vs Cardinals

3-3 in the 6th right now.  St. Louis has 3 solo HRs off Price.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next