Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in

Go down 
+27
ZombieHavoc
Lurideath
the sentinel
ShadowAngel
brokentulsa
mc666
Temple of Blood
James B.
Troublezone
Glower
stpatrik
corplhicks
glassprison
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
manny
Dark Horseman
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
stormspell
chewie
Infinite
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Eyesore
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
While a very good singer, his tenure with Skid Row never really impressed me much, but I thought his self-titled solo album was pretty good.

R.I.P.

Not familiar with his solo work. Will check it out.

It's kind of a dirty southern rock (originally typed grungy, but that gives the wrong impression).  Found the CD in a bargain bin for just $3 but I see it on Amazon for $150 used. If you can't find it free anywhere and you'd like a CD-R copy, PM me.

I will. Thanks man headbanger.

Um...it's 2021, guys. MP3s work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 11:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
While a very good singer, his tenure with Skid Row never really impressed me much, but I thought his self-titled solo album was pretty good.

R.I.P.

It's kind of a dirty southern rock (originally typed grungy, but that gives the wrong impression).  Found the CD in a bargain bin for just $3 but I see it on Amazon for $150 used. If you can't find it free anywhere and you'd like a CD-R copy, PM me.

There are some OOP albums that you can't even find MP3 of, that's what I meant by if he can't find it free anywhere. Give my intelligence SOME credit.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 12:15 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

R.I.P.

There are some OOP albums that you can't even find MP3 of, that's what I meant by if he can't find it free anywhere. Give my intelligence SOME credit.

Yeah, but you can rip your copy to MP3 and send those, right? Just seems like more of a hassle to make a CDR these days. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 12:37 am

Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

R.I.P.

Yeah, but you can rip your copy to MP3 and send those, right? Just seems like more of a hassle to make a CDR these days. Haha.

Not really, I've got 100s of blank CD-rs and many unused stamps and small bubbled envelopes (don't mail letters anymore and I still have envelopes from when I was selling off my collection). It would take no time whatsoever to burn, seal, and mail it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8