Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album...

Go down 
+15
choosemetal
Shawn Of Fire
kethdredd
GrandNational
80s Metal Lady
mikeinfla
MetalGuy71
nevermore
Vexer6
Boris2008
DeathCult
ultmetal
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album...   RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:41 pm

OK, so I finally got my hands on the ExtermiNation CD this past Friday (it arrived in the mail from DeepDiscount.com on my birthday!!) and I'm finally getting the chance to give it some full spins.

As Raven Lunatic Numero Dos around here (Ult is Numero Uno, I would think), I hereby declare this album to be UTTERLY BADASS!! I've listened to it three times already today and it's on deck for another spin!! headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album...   RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
OK, so I finally got my hands on the ExtermiNation CD this past Friday (it arrived in the mail from DeepDiscount.com on my birthday!!) and I'm finally getting the chance to give it some full spins.

As Raven Lunatic Numero Dos around here (Ult is Numero Uno, I would think), I hereby declare this album to be UTTERLY BADASS!! I've listened to it three times already today and it's on deck for another spin!! headbanger

Yup, it's a keeper! One of their best and probably better than their last, which I also loved. Still manic, but with better hooks.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album...   RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:56 am

My copy is on its way. Can't wait to read Ult's review by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album...   RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAVEN doing the Kickstarter thing for new album...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4