Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rami Airola
Metal student
Metal student
Rami Airola

Number of posts : 175

Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19] Empty
PostSubject: Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19]   Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:30 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/826349560/tourniquet-the-new-full-length-album

Are there people who don't know about this yet?

Tourniquet is going through lots of changes now. Ted has told he is looking for a second guitarist (not sure if only for possible live shows or for as a new member to appear on the new album too) and as Luke is now gone there will be a new vocalist who hasn't been announced yet. Ted is even saying there might actually be two new vocalists, but it's not sure yet.

Also, this is the first time since Stop the Bleeding when they've also released a vinyl version of the album without it being a late "retro-LP-release."

As an interesting stretch goal for $30,000 they will record a new acoustic album should the goal be reached.

I got myself a "super early bird Vinyl" release as a backer reward.

Kickstarter campaign video:

Raw clips of Ted recording ideas and riffs for the new album on his iPhone:
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19]   Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 pm

So I wonder how this new album is coming along? And like the mystery lead guitarist for Deliverance, I'm curious who will be the new vocalist for Tourniquet?

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19]   Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 9:32 am

My guess is that guy who did that recent show with them will be their new vocalist.

New guitarist won't matter (my guess) because Ted will write and record everything except for a few non-descript solos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19]   Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet new album Kickstarter [already funded, ending Sep 19]
Page 1 of 1