Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23

Go down 
+4
James B.
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Empty
PostSubject: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 6:06 pm

RAVEN will release a new album, "All Hell's Breaking Loose," on June 30th via Silver Lining Records. headbanger
New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Ravenallhell

The first single "Go For The Gold" hit YouTube yesterday. Me likee. But then, y'all know what a Raven fanboy I am Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 6:32 pm

Good song, funny video!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 1:07 pm

Video for new track "Surf The Tsunami" hit YouTube today...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 3:51 pm

That's a solid track!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 11:37 am

Dig the album cover art

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 11:46 am

Pretty good tunes there. I'm behind on their albums. I think the last one I got was ExtermiNation.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 5:31 pm

We opened for them several months ago and it was an amazing show! Love to see them keep rocking.

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:32 am

Ordered the new CD from DeepDiscount a few days prior to the release date (June 30) and haven't gotten a shipping alert email yet... anxiously waiting for an update, hopefully after the holiday Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:40 am

Ordered mine from Amazon, should be getting it soon. Got a free DL with is, started listening to it a bit last night, but wanted to wait till I can hear it on cd in the stereo first. Sounds good though, looking forward to getting it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:45 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Ordered mine from Amazon, should be getting it soon. Got a free DL with is, started listening to it a bit last night, but wanted to wait till I can hear it on cd in the stereo first. Sounds good though, looking forward to getting it.

Cool. Of course, the full album is up on YouTube already, but as usual I am resisting the urge to 'partake' until my hard copy arrives, so it will still be "fresh." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 1:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Cool. Of course, the full album is up on YouTube already, but as usual I am resisting the urge to 'partake' until my hard copy arrives, so it will still be "fresh." Laughing very hard
Great minds... \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 1:29 pm

I got it yesterday. Sounds like Raven.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 11:38 am

I have a copy ordered. Supposed to be arriving Friday.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 10:54 pm

My copy arrived a day earlier than expected.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 6:26 pm

I still don't have my copy! Gonna e-mail the vendor I ordered it from tonight and see what's up.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 8:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I still don't have my copy! Gonna e-mail the vendor I ordered it from tonight and see what's up.

Got a response to my e-mail from DeepDiscount today -- it sez the Raven CD is "on back order" and should be re-stocked in "30 to 45 days." Fuuuuuuck that! I'm thinking of canceling that order and getting it from somewhere else.

So much for "pre-ordering" it prior to the release date so I'd be the first kid on the block to have it. Thanks for nothin' DeepDiscount. angry

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 5:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Got a response to my e-mail from DeepDiscount today -- it sez the Raven CD is "on back order" and should be re-stocked in "30 to 45 days." Fuuuuuuck that! I'm thinking of canceling that order and getting it from somewhere else.

So much for "pre-ordering" it prior to the release date so I'd be the first kid on the block to have it. Thanks for nothin' DeepDiscount. angry

Not sure how much they were charging you on that site, but Amazon has it for $14.99.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 9:30 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:

Not sure how much they were charging you on that site, but Amazon has it for $14.99.

I paid $12.99, but the s & h always adds another couple of bucks to that, of course, so the total was somethin' like $17.99. I haven't canceled the order yet, but I'm thinkin' about it.

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 11:04 am

DeepDiscount must've picked up on the bad vibes I was sending their way -- cuz I just got a confirmation email saying that my Raven CD has shipped! Woohoo!

Sooo, all's well that ends well, I guess. Now we play the waiting game...

New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Im-waiting-daffy-duck

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 11:28 pm

Can't wait to get my copy in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 2:02 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeepDiscount must've picked up on the bad vibes I was sending their way -- cuz I just got a confirmation email saying that my Raven CD has shipped! Woohoo!

Sooo, all's well that ends well, I guess. Now we play the waiting game...

New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Im-waiting-daffy-duck

That’s good news, kind of crazy they said it would be so long to begin with. Can’t imagine Raven I flying off the shelves these days. It’s a killer album though, so they should be selling tons of records. Just feel like most of todays youth probably don’t have a clue who they are anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 1:23 am

My copy just arrived in the mail headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 8:44 am

I am currently at my third spin.

We have a winner here headbanger headbanger .

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23   New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RAVEN album "All Hell Breaks Loose" out June of '23
Page 1 of 1