Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy - You idiot.

Go down 
+8
manny
Thrasher73
Eyesore
corplhicks
Glower
DakotaRogers
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7612

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 am

So that's a poor choice of words, to say the least.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/09/ozzy-osbourne-says-911-attacks-were-my-kind-of-craziness?CMP=twt_gu

So did he say this to get some publicity for his new best of collection? Of course he did.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:00 pm

I'll chalk that up to a poor choice of words from a burnt-out addict who's brains have been stewing in alcohol for far too long. And I'd expect nothing less.

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 pm

It was exciting. I should know... I was there.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:35 pm

It's no coincidence that this interview came out right when the Ultimate Ozzy CD/DVD collection is being released. All publicity is good publicity!

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3173

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Who cares \'arry \'eadbanger Ozzy is SUPER Heavy Metal Rocker Godfather spokesman !
It is kida funny though, and I'm not a conspiracy type guy, no, no - LOL -
but Ozzy was visiting the President of the USA ?
Who was asking advice from who ?
Back to top Go down

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:55 pm

Just more drunken rambling, nothing to see here...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:08 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:

Elaborate??
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:13 pm

corplhicks wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:

Elaborate??

The article has been taken down, but it was exciting. Anyone offended by that needs to consult their dictionary.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:20 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Elaborate??

Have you ever seen a body hit the ground from 1,368 feet, sir?

Honestly though, I find it ridiculous how anyone would get their feathers ruffled from him saying this. I mean, he's Ozzy, we all should be familiar with the routine.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:58 am

He needs to just go back to trying to get that damn trash bag in the can.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 am

S.D. wrote:

I agree, the poor bastard can barely form a sentence.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:14 am

http://www.teamrock.com/news/2014-10-10/black-sabbath-ozzy-osbourne-9-11

No idea if this is just damage control, but probably worth posting in the thread for purpose of full coverage (we're like CNN, but with BALLS!).
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Runicen wrote:
http://www.teamrock.com/news/2014-10-10/black-sabbath-ozzy-osbourne-9-11

No idea if this is just damage control, but probably worth posting in the thread for purpose of full coverage (we're like CNN, but with BALLS!).

Ah well, much ado about nothing then.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:33 pm

manny wrote:
S.D. wrote:

I agree, the poor bastard can barely form a sentence.

Pretty much!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:06 am

If people didn't find death, destruction and horror exciting then there probably wouldn't be any war movies.

Of course the Daily Fail sensationalising a probably pretty innocent comment was in extremely poor taste and Ozzy probably shouldn't have said it in the first place as 911 is one of those 'sacred cow' tragedies that are perceived to be 'more tragic' than the countless other acts of pure evil that have both preceded and followed it.

Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:49 am

What I find hilarious is that people have no good, reasonable, believable, explanation of why WTC building No.7 fell at 5pm that day, yet no planes hit it and it fell the same way. It's humorous that people actually think a plane hit the pentagon, and that one of the most secured buildings in the world has no video footage of it. I find it sad that people will blindly give their trust to media conglomerates without ever questioning the official narrative because of closed minds, shallow thinking, and intellectual laziness. I mean c'mom man- seasoned pilots of years have stated there is no way they could have preformed those maneuvers-I'm supposed to believe this was done by a meeting of Muslims in a cave 3,000 miles away, while Osama is hooked up to a dialysis machine? Meanwhile a supposed "devout Muslim" visits a strip bar and leaves behind a Quran oh so conveniently. They never recover the black boxes from any of the planes, yet Mohammed Atta's passport miraculously survived the impact. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:44 pm

I was wondering when a truther would crawl out of the woodwork...
Back to top Go down

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 am

Ozzy - You idiot.  Tumblr_mb19pf7AVp1qg47rao1_500
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:07 am

Hey! I've had an idea.

Let's not have the 911 argument again. Absolutely no-one ever changes their opinions anyway. There are those who believe that everyone who has ever died was killed by the illuminati/gubbermint/the Vatican etc... And those who believe that buildings just fall down for no reason, and anyone who says otherwise is is nut.

I don't know the truth, I never will and neither will you.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:22 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Elaborate??

There must be a misunderstanding; I should've been the one to elaborate. I'm curious if you were actually a witness.

Have you ever seen a body hit the ground from 1,368 feet, sir?

Honestly though, I find it ridiculous how anyone would get their feathers ruffled from him saying this. I mean, he's Ozzy, we all should be familiar with the routine.
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:52 am

S.D. wrote:
Ozzy - You idiot.  Tumblr_mb19pf7AVp1qg47rao1_500
How silly of me! Governments never lie and you can always trust the media to tell you the absolute truth. Don't worry about a thing- play your fantasy football, listen to music, play on your PS4, and go back to your regular scheduled "Programming" and leave the heavy thinking to the authorities.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:02 am

Short-Fuse wrote:
How silly of me! Governments never lie and you can always trust the media to tell you the absolute truth. Don't worry about a thing- play your fantasy football, listen to music, play on your PS4, and go back to your regular scheduled "Programming" and leave the heavy thinking to the authorities.

Shouldn't you be out looking for your Mother-In-Law, Dave?
Back to top Go down

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:39 am

Closing this thread before it sinks into a whole 'nother level of stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ozzy - You idiot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy - You idiot.    Ozzy - You idiot.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy - You idiot.
Page 1 of 1