Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new   Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 pm

I was p,issed off reading a book that had promised new insights into the world of Ozzy Osborne: for a start he rambles on about his miserable childhood, in wait: a tad more detail than can be found in other Ozzy books - the book labors into well trodden ground by Black Sabbath, that we already knew: finally he whines on about his reality show, his kids, how cool they are, how cool Sharon is, and that's about it really. Awful read. No new insights. I got it from the library, thank God. Half the drek is taken up with him bragging how he shit his pants, or SHOULD be dead from all the drugs. Total tosser.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new   Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 pm

After 30 years of the Sharon & Ozzy publicity machine I'm not all that sure that there are any new insights left. I'd like to read a book about Sabbath from Bill, or Geezer, have they written any?
Back to top Go down

Ozzy's book 'I AM OZZY' - feic all new
Page 1 of 1