Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
+17
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
exact33
corplhicks
manny
Boris2008
DallasBlack
DakotaRogers
James B.
Leatherface
tohostudios
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
nevermore
thejokeriv
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I want to see it now just to see how bad it is.

If you do see it and your brain threatens to go on strike, remember. You have been warned. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:42 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 The-complete-yes-prime-minister-dvd-

The amount of double speak comedy in this is a laugh a minute. I don't know British politics but this certainly transcends the boundaries of countries. Didn't realize this was sequel to Yes Minister. I thought they were the same thing. Looks like once I finish this I can go back to the first one.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18932

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 6:34 am

Red Eye
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39584

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 am

The Tall Man (2012)

Jessica Biel as a single mother investigating the Tall Man,a supernatural entity responsible for numerous child abductions. Things get personal when her son is taken. Things take a strange twist once she finds him. A cut above average film for me.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39584

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Steelers vs Browns

Now I'm patiently waiting for the Walking Dead premiere.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:15 pm

NFL Red Zone

And last night I watched the Cardinals get handcuffed by Madison Bumgarner just like I knew they would.  We suck against him.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Yes, Minister
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Cowboys go into the reigning world champs home and leave with a W! 5 - 1!!!!!!!!!

......and I did not expect Dallas Defense to play as well as they have this year!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:26 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Cowboys go into the reigning world champs home and leave with a W! 5 - 1!!!!!!!!!

......and I did not expect Dallas Defense to play as well as they have this year!

I couldn't believe I found myself rooting for Dallas in that game.  I'm just so sick of the Seahawks and their 12th man crap. And I'm tired of football pundits practically giving the Lombardi trophy to the Seahawks.

Last edited by tohostudios on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Now watching NLCS game 2

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:32 am

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I couldn't believe I found myself rooting for Dallas in that game.  I'm just so sick of the Seahawks and their 12th man crap.  And I'm tired of football pundits practically giving the Lombardi trophy to the Seahawks.  

Right now, every team in the NFL that has SEA on the schedule is watching film of the San Diego and Cowboys games to figure out how to win
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:12 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I want to see it now just to see how bad it is.

If you do see it and your brain threatens to go on strike, remember. You have been warned. Razz

I will say this, the part called The Diary Of Anne Frankenstein was actually very entertaining. Particularly the dialog which consisted of all the actors speaking German except Hitler who speaks German sounding gibberish. That part actually got praise at film festivals.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:16 pm

San Fran vs STL (NFL)

So far, so good for my young Rams.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 am

Time to get Schlock-Tober back in gear!

"The Howling" (1981)

After suffering a traumatic experience, a TV reporter (Dee Wallace Stone) is sent to a remote "therapy retreat" to recover. Unfortunately, she soon learns that the place is infested with werewolves. (D'oh!)
Joe "Gremlins" Dante's lycanthrope saga takes a while to get going but once the cool wolf transformation FX kick in the last half hour is a ton of fun. "The Howling" was followed by approximately seven thousand direct-to-video sequels, none of which are worth a crap.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 pm

The Lamb Of God documentary As The Palaces Burn.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Today I watched the Cardinals literally throw a game away.

After a botched play in the outfield in the first inning resulted in a 3 run double, the Cards battled back from a 4-0 deficit to tie the game at 4 in the 7th. But reliever Randy Choate (who has sucked all year) allowed a walk and a hit in the 10th then threw an attempted bunt into leftfield.

I guess it didn't really matter because once Matheny was committed to Choate as the pitcher for the 10th, the ending was pretty much inevitable.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Yes, Minister
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 pm

"Tamara" (2005)

Entertainingly gruesome high-school horror that can best be summed up as " I Know What Carrie Did Last Summer."
A nerd girl who dabbles in witchcraft is accidentally killed during a prank gone wrong by a gang of "populars," who bury her in the woods and swear never to speak of it again. Imagine their surprise when she sashays back into school the next day, having undergone an apparent Extreme Undead Hottie Makeover, and proceeds to exact terrible vengeance on them all. Sadistic fun!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:31 pm

The Flash
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28442

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:45 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Road-house-poster
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:08 am

Star Trek: Enterprise = season 1

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18932

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:04 am

Cabin Fever 2:Spring Fever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Schlock-Tober continues!

"Blacula" (1972)

"His bite was outta sight!" Laughing very hard
An African prince who was bitten by the original Count Dracula awakens in modern day L.A. and pursues a woman who resembles his long dead wife.
This cult classic mashup of the blax-ploitation and horror genres is played straight, but after all these years it's become a campy, retro hoot. Turn off your brain and groove on the funk-tastic fashions, the music, and the slang.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:51 pm

It's The Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 am

This week:

Agents of Shield
South Park
Modern Family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next