Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake poser groups

Go down 
+16
corplhicks
James B.
Short-Fuse
thejokeriv
Smindas
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
manny
Sword Of The Heretic
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
Citanul
joe_metal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Fake poser groups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
I'm terrified of this new person's opinions that disagree with mine.  Let's ban him immediately and keep the board free of new members or anyone under the age of 40.

Having a differing opinion is one thing. Coming out of nowhere and being a douche for no apparent reason, however, is another thing entirely.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am

Whilst I get the point you're making ToB, I think the reaction towards this guy is fairly valid when his opinions seem to amount to little more than elitism and homophobia.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
I'm terrified of this new person's opinions that disagree with mine.  Let's ban him immediately and keep the board free of new members or anyone under the age of 40.

You always have this reaction. I know a lot of people here have a go at you when you voice your opinion, but you don't have to be the champion for these kinds of people. Because the reaction to this guy's posts is not about him having a differing opinion; it's about him being a complete asshole whose sole intent here is to pick a fight. If you can't see that, you were being willfully ignorant.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 pm

School's out for summer !
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:19 pm

O boy... here we go again...... (grabs popcorn)
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 pm

I'd like to see a cage match between joe_metal and painkiller.  Pure hilarity there.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Isn't there a disclaimer on NLTM that some of the bands aren't metal? IMHO, Scott can put up anything he wants to=it's his site. The big question is why would anybody care what he puts up there?? Every metal head I've ever met listened to other stuff besides metal...REALLY WHO CARES??  angry 
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Having a differing opinion is one thing. Coming out of nowhere and being a douche for no apparent reason, however, is another thing entirely.

Let the mods apply that standard to their buddies in their inner circle and then maybe they'll have a point.

Selectively-applied rules shouldn't be taken seriously.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 pm

I can't speak for anybody else in this "inner circle" you speak of, but I don't threaten to use my Moderator hammer very often. I'm just tryin' to keep the stupid from getting too deep around here.

If that's being "selective" then...(shrugs) oh well. I haven't heard anyone else complain.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Again, you're calling him stupid. Why in the world doesn't he have the right now to call you or anyone else here stupid?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:50 pm

It was meant as a general "stupid."

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 pm

I don't think he's calling anyone stupid, just the general acts of stirring up the pot,so to speak, to purposely rile people's feathers.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 pm

^^ What he said.

Perhaps I should've capitalized The Stupid. In general forum terms, behaviors like spamming, trolling, etc. = The Stupid.

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
It was meant as a general "stupid."

But you're threatening him by saying he's part of the general "stupid" problem and thus calling him stupid.

Why shouldn't he say that you're part of a general stupid problem?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I'd like to see a cage match between joe_metal and painkiller.  Pure hilarity there.

it would be . versus . if you catch my drift (IMHDO)

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Jesus, ToB. The dude is a troll. Use some common sense, man.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:00 pm

James B. wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

it would be . versus . if you catch my drift (IMHDO)

Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 pm

joe_metal wrote:
Well it's heard for me to imagine these f*ggots were ever the heaviest bands around, but even if they were, that doesn't make them metal.
I guess there was also a time when Elvis was the heaviest thing around, does that mean Elvis was metal then?
Jeez... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your so full of shit I bet your eyes are brown.  angry 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 pm

ToB, I'm not getting into a pissing match with you over this. Your insistence on sticking up for an obvious troll is baffling.

This guy looked at Ult's No Life Til Metal site, got his undies in a bunch because Scott has the gall to include "un-Metal" artists on it, and then went to the trouble of registering here just so he could post some smack talk about it. Where I come from, that's The Stupid.

I'm done. It's lunch time.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Fake poser groups - Page 2 2217247400
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

oh look its the voice of the oppressed here at the HoM!!! C'mon, it has nothing to do with difference of opinions, you and I rarely agree but you are still here. When you disagree with someone here, you don't throw around words like f*got, or p**sy, so don't give us this line how we want to ban him for being under 25 or because he disagrees with any or even all of us
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Banning isn't even necessary, Joe will blow his load a time or two more, get ignored and split.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

James B. wrote:
Banning isn't even necessary, Joe will blow his load a time or two more, get ignored and split.

I got five bucks that sez this prophecy comes true.

Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Fake poser groups - Page 2 405250373

Last edited by TrogDawn on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Baneed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake poser groups   Fake poser groups - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake poser groups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next