Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Scorpions song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The new Scorpions song Empty
PostSubject: The new Scorpions song   The new Scorpions song Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:54 pm

I heard 'Humanity' last week on the radio, but did not recognize it as Scorpions until the DJ said it was.

I was actually thinking "Hmm, I wonder what Queen album this came off of" scratch The new Scorpions song 927150

so has anyone else heard it, and am I crazy for thinking Klaus Meine sounds like Freddie Mercury on it???

interesting lyrics too...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The new Scorpions song   The new Scorpions song Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:06 am

it's not really new anymore... but nevertheless, i do not hear any Mercury in the vox. great song however.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The new Scorpions song   The new Scorpions song Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:04 am

I agree that it hardly sounds like the Scorpions and that is partially because it isn't. What I mean is that no song has more than one Scorpions member listed as a songwriter. It's an album full of pros writing pop rock songs with the Scorpions name attached to it. It's not a bad album but it hardly has the characteristics of the Scorpions. Now that you mention it, the songs does have a Queen quality to it.

PostSubject: Re: The new Scorpions song   The new Scorpions song Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:28 am

It doesn't remind me of Queen but it didn't occur to me that it could be anyone other than the Scorpions because the first time I heard it was when I popped the disc in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Scorpions song   The new Scorpions song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Scorpions song
Page 1 of 1