Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"

Go down 
+9
James B.
DallasBlack
glassprison
Headbanger Man
Runicen
corplhicks
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"   New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Headbanger Man wrote:
I´d not desire Parkinson to even my worst enemy. anyways , Mr Big sucks big time , I think "Roxette" rocks harder than this band. OK, if anyone disagree I´d ask (you who disagree) to post any song where they actually sound like a Rock band , because all I hear from them is commercial poppy BS. I read this board is actually called Heart of METAL altought I think TRUE Rock n Roll (which is not the case with this band) is allowed here as well ...

tr00 

it is heart of metal but metal isnt reserved to just what you think metal is.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"   New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

This is titled "Heart Of Metal" because the one thing we all love is metal in one form or another. However, this is a forum for all sorts of music related topics. Should Mr. Big have been posted in the rock thread? Probably, but they do have some hard rockers among the pop rock. Besides, Rock N' Roll, whether one likes it or not includes pop rock, AOR, and all other "gay" forms of rock (how the hell does music even have a sexual orientation?!). Technically you could say Mr. Big isn't metal, but you can't say it isn't rock.

Oh, and "boy bands" is a term that should be reserved for groups who don't write their own music or even play instruments. Groups that just consist of pretty boys who can carry a tune and dance choreographed dance moves. Mr. Big consists of actual musicians that play their own instruments and of course could never be confused with pretty boys. They aren't exactly chick magnets if you know what I mean.

I personally love pop rock, AOR, etc. but if you were to tell me I am a poser to true metal because of it, I would have to:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"   New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:16 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Headbanger Man wrote:
One of the Gayest bands in the world. I´d never waste my time giving attention to this shit(e)

Headbanger Man wrote:
I tried to check some of their stuff on youtube and All I hear from this "boy band" where stupid and uselees mellow ballads , they really suck ( doen´s matter to me if they are good musicians )

Oh God. Here we go again.  angry 

You surprised?! This is HoM, we are a magnet for trolls, loudmouths, and assholes (sometimes we have people who are all three, though most fall into one or two of those categories).

So true. Lately it's been such a consistent roll of "special guests," if you know what I mean.

It could be the same people, it happened before when we had one guy that was banned, came back under a new name (and poorly denied it, though it was obvious to almost everyone it was the same guy).

I think I remember now, I believe one of his names was Cognitive Dissonance.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"   New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Fantastic band. I've loved every album they've done. With their last being their best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"   New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mr. Big Album - "...The Stories We Could Tell"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2