Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell   Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Quote :
MR. BIG has set "...The Stories We Could Tell" as the title of the band's new studio album, due in September via Frontiers Records. The CD's first single will be made available later this summer.

MR. BIG's latest album, "What If…", was released in Europe in January 2011 via Frontiers Records. The North American release, also on Frontiers Records, followed in February 2011.

"What If…" was MR. BIG's first "all-original" album since the reunion of the four original members, Eric Martin, Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan and Pat Torpey, back in early 2009. Sixteen years after the release of "Hey Man", the new recording was produced by Kevin Shirley (AEROSMITH, RUSH, IRON MAIDEN).

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mr-big-to-release-the-stories-we-could-tell-album-in-september/

I didn't realize this was in the works, but this is good news. I really enjoyed What If..., and Live from the Living Room. Really all of their albums have been good though. Eric Martin has some odd solo material here and there, but these guys have excellent chemistry in the studio and on stage.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell   Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Didn't notice this one just 7 slots down from you, huh? Razz 

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t21392-new-mr-big-album-the-stories-we-could-tell

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell   Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Ah, thanks, it was marked as "read" already for me for some reason.

This one can be deleted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell   Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Big--...The Stories We Could Tell
Page 1 of 1