Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - Blind Rage

Go down 
+30
Wayne
bass63
A Handful of Wayne
ZombieHavoc
DallasBlack
mr.electric39
iamrockerfun
glassprison
Eyesore
scottmitchell74
Lurideath
exact33
Lari
stpatrik
Runicen
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
MetallicSeminarian
Shawn Of Fire
corplhicks
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
MoonChild
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
Red Kitty
choosemetal
thejokeriv
Witchfinder
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Really good song. Takes a little too long to get to the hook, though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Lurideath wrote:
That new single is a little on the boring side. I like it but I was expecting a bit different.

correct. Average song. But I am still sure that the album will be very good.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 am

Yeah I was unexpectedly underwhelmed. It does take too long to get to the hook, and the hook isn't much to write home about. Felt like a lot of energy was missing too. Mark seems to be holding back some. Oh well there were a couple of boring tracks on Stalingrad too.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:38 am

In many cases I would be disappointed by the single, only to be blown away later on by the album.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 am

I think it's a great hook, it should just arrive sooner.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 am

this is on my list! I like the new single.

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:10 pm

I gotta say Wolf's solo is killer.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am

Bumping this one in anticipation of next week's release. Regular (cd only) and deluxe (cd/dvd) versions available.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:01 am

Isn't it coming out this Friday?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:05 am

glassprison wrote:
Isn't it coming out this Friday?

That's what I thought. It was originally pushed back from a July release date. I thought it was odd that they'd release it on a Friday instead of the normal Tuesday. Maybe some retailers will have it in stock, but Best Buy has a release date of Aug. 19th.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 pm

I'll be out and about this Saturday. I might luck out and find it a couple days early like I did with White Devil Armory.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 pm

I did the whole preorder thing through Amazon but I forgot about the deluxe edition. That DVD looks really sweet.

EDIT: was able to cancel the order and pre-order deluxe edition. For some reason I thought it was Best Buy only. Arrival date is listed as the 19th.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 pm

I called my brother in canada. he booked the deluxe edition.

hopefully I will be playing it loud next thursday night and drinking cold beer.

you're welcome to join  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:23 pm

already done listening whole album. final decision, can't beat BotN, for me first and last listen = so boring ! i have so many time the mood to turn it off !
maybe that is the reason im not in right mood for Accept... i will see later if i change my mind...
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:44 pm

that new track is a grower.... a little slow my first couple of times through.... but if this disc follows the others this should be great....

The deluxe edition shall me mine if I can find it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:53 pm

There is a lyric video up for a new song called Final Journey. Can't post it because I'm on mobile. It's one of Accept's best songs I've heard since Metal Heart, simply crushing, and ten times the song Stampede is. Check it out. Btw uk release is tomorrow, us is tues. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Here it is :

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:22 pm

007 wrote:
Here it is :

Killer! Really looking forward to this one. It's been a great year for new music!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Awesome. This line-up of Accept has not disappointed yet.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:46 pm

wow what a song!!

love mark's vocals (of course would have preferred UDO).
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Came in today, listening to it now. Some of it is a little familiar but for the most part it is a remarkable outing. Dark Side of My Heart is classic, vintage Accept!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Oh and i forgot to add that this is Wolf's finest playing yet; his solos are captivating and even more barn burning.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:41 pm

It was a toss up between getting this and Ace Frehley's Space Invader. Since this was available at the Best Buy on my way home and Space Invader was not,this won the toss up. Space Invader will have to wait. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the sound of this one very much. Another rock solid release from this line-up.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Picked this at Amazon today (Deluxe Edition) and just the presentation looks awesome. I'm tempted to get this, will have to see if budget allows.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:36 am

will have my copy in a couple of days. can't wait.

are we already talking about best album of 2014?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - Blind Rage
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next