Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - Blind Rage

Go down 
+30
Wayne
bass63
A Handful of Wayne
ZombieHavoc
DallasBlack
mr.electric39
iamrockerfun
glassprison
Eyesore
scottmitchell74
Lurideath
exact33
Lari
stpatrik
Runicen
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
MetallicSeminarian
Shawn Of Fire
corplhicks
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
MoonChild
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
Red Kitty
choosemetal
thejokeriv
Witchfinder
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Gott im Himmel!!

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gott im Himmel!!

Enthalten Sich!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 pm

corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gott im Himmel!!

Enthalten Sich!!

Ich mit meinen Bällen spielen oft den ganzen Tag.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:05 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gott im Himmel!!

Enthalten Sich!!

Ich mit meinen Bällen spielen oft den ganzen Tag.

Wir haben alle unsere Laster metal guy  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 1386011306966

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Hammerzeit
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23272

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:48 pm

I am looking forward to this! I really enjoyed the last 2.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Starting to get used to mark's voice.

He may not be UDO but still has a great range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Last edited by Painkiller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Painkiller wrote:
To be honest, the only obstacle I see here is the fact that Andy Sneap is producing them yet again. I really don't like the way he mixes his albums (too polished), but I certainly am not overlooking the fact that Accept has kept it well together in these last several years.

Mark Tornillo is a good vocalist, but he's far from the levels of the charismatic and fury-driven Udo Dirkschneider.

You've got a point there; the past two succumbed to the loudness wars and Wolf's guitars have a good rate of compression. But it's the same with every other release out there, from Overkill to Death Angel, and it could be worse. The good news is that the songwriting on those albums, for the most part, was so tight that it broke through the production.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Last edited by Painkiller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Released postponed until August...

German/American metallers ACCEPT will release their new album, "Blind Rage", on August 15 (postponed from the previously announced July 18) via Nuclear Blast. Like its two predecessors, 2010's "Blood Of The Nations" and 2012's "Stalingrad", the new CD was helmed by British producer Andy Sneap, who has previously worked with MEGADETH, EXODUS, TESTAMENT, ARCH ENEMY and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE. The cover artwork was created by Daniel Goldsworthy.

"Blind Rage" standard version track listing:

01. Stampede
02. Dying Breed
03. Dark Side Of My Heart
04. Fall Of The Empire
05. Trail Of Tears
06. Wanna Be Free
07. 200 Years
08. Bloodbath Mastermind
09. From The Ashes We Rise
10. The Curse
11. Final Journey

The limited-edition digipak will include either a bonus DVD or Blu-ray disc. It features ACCEPT's complete April 12, 2013 concert at Teatro Caupolicán in Santiago, Chile during the "Stalingrad" tour.

Bonus DVD / Blu-ray disc track listing:

01. Intro
02. Hung, Drawn & Quartered
03. Hellfire
04. Restless & Wild
05. Losers & Winners
06. Stalingrad
07. Breaker
08. Bucket Full Of Hate
09. Monsterman
10. Shadow Soldier
11. Amamos La Vida
12. Guitar Solo Wolf
13. Neon Nights
14. Bulletproof
15. Aiming High
16. Princess Of The Dawn
17. Up To The Limit
18. No Shelter
19. Pandemic
20. Fast As A Shark
21. Metal Heart
22. Teutonic Terror
23. Balls To The Wall

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:18 pm

The deluxe edition with the dvd is a must. I still do not own any dvds for accept.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Yeah that DVD looks great, awesome fat tracklist et al. What a cool deal.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm not really understanding their so called US tour. It's one date in socal. All other dates thereafter are the European leg. And apparently there's no more in the pipe. What gives?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Well they are supposed to be here in Vegas Sept 13. The club here called Count's Vamp'd has tickets and we bought ours the day they went on sale here. If we are getting jipped here over this I am gonna be PISSED! But bands are never fully up to date on updating their shit either so I am hoping that is the case.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Yeah, they've been fantastic lately. This will be an easy call.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Luri, that date makes sense since they'll be in Beverly Hills the night before, but it's not showing up on their website. The next date after BH is Denmark on the 19th. I'm not sure what's going on but other people are confused too as to why they're calling this a US/EU tour when there's only one us date, and now this Vegas deal.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:32 pm

^^^ Dammit dammit dammit... this PC has no speakers... will have to wait till I get home to hear that angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Nice ! Sounds like it's on par with their most recent 2. I will be getting this one for sure.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Yah, it sounds very good. I'm definitely going to get the new album.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:51 pm

007 wrote:
Nice ! Sounds like it's on par with their most recent 2. I will be getting this one for sure.

Ditto. Sounds good to me.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7631

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:08 pm

That new single is a little on the boring side. I like it but I was expecting a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Blind Rage   Accept - Blind Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - Blind Rage
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next