Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album

Go down 
+22
Hadley
GrandNational
Runicen
MetalGuy71
BearOnUnicycle
MetalRob331
metalinmyveins
Dark Horseman
James B.
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
journeyman
mc666
TheGreatDuck
Addy
Eyesore
Boris2008
tohostudios
Shawn Of Fire
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
nevermore
Required Fields
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Quote :

What will become of the Wu-Tang album now?

Bill Murray will assume ownership of it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 3:31 pm

In my ideal world he gets sent to jail and Wu Tang Clan also get sent to (the same) jail for accepting stolen money (his). He then gets to spend the next few years sharing a cell with an understandably upset Wu Tang! Very Happy  

I don't like the guy much!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

What will become of the Wu-Tang album now?

Bill Murray will assume ownership of it.

It was all a scheme by Murray so he could get his hands on the album.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
In my ideal world he gets sent to jail and Wu Tang Clan also get sent to (the same) jail for accepting stolen money (his). He then gets to spend the next few years sharing a cell with an understandably upset Wu Tang! Very Happy  

No one does.  Media here call him The Most Hated Man In America.  What makes it worse is he's so snarky all the time. He also apparently chats up high school girls on the internet. What a douchebag.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 8:53 am

tohostudios wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

No one does.  Media here call him The Most Hated Man In America.  What makes it worse is he's so snarky all the time. He also apparently chats up high school girls on the internet.  What a douchebag.

Really? Geez, this dude is such a loser!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:19 am

Well, it's been leaked.

http://www.factmag.com/2016/11/09/martin-shkreli-streams-wu-tang-clan-album-after-trump-victory/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album   Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wu-Tang Clan will only release one physical copy of their upcoming album
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4