Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babymetal

Go down 
+40
corplhicks
nevermore
the sentinel
muckie
Gilbert
666_Evil_666
Required Fields
tohostudios
Smindas
glassprison
onrypt
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
Runicen
DakotaRogers
thejokeriv
SideShowDisaSter
candlemass
Rami Airola
MoonChild
Vexer6
chewie
Eyesore
AutumnShantel
Lari
ultmetal
Addy
stormspell
Boris2008
iamrockerfun
mc666
deathisgain
Orion Crystal Ice
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
metalhead777
Fat Freddy
Sutekh
GrandNational
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Zigoku Quartet. Totally underrated and ignored.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Rob Halford jammed on covers of "Painkiller" and "Breaking the Law" with BabyMetal at an awards show earlier this week:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
rockhardridefree
Metal novice
Metal novice
rockhardridefree

Number of posts : 7

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:08 am

I love this band Babymetal!~ Very Happy
Kind a unique, what is missing from metal these days. Japan is so cool too with bands like Versailles.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:18 pm

For anyone who still thinks Babymetal is creepy and silly I'll just leave this here

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:43 pm

I was at a street fair/flea market yesterday and saw these at a booth selling action figures and other pop culture stuff... the Babymetal girls have been immortalized as "Funko Pop" bobblehead-style figures.

Babymetal - Page 7 4b54f9b39ea69bea745df0a9156f71c4

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
For anyone who still thinks Babymetal is creepy and silly...

Yea, I'll put myself in that category!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Disgusting music...
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 am

Despite being a huge fan of Japanese and asian music most of my life, I wasn't really entirely impressed when I heard Gimme Chocolate. I mean for all the hype it's getting, I never expected this kind of music to break through in the West. I've never felt less flattered to see an asian artists making rounds here in the States. :\
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:16 am

I've never been sold on this lot but this is a very good song

Kind of reminds me of DTP at times.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
This is the end of the world. Sadly.

Oh please. I love how people act like theyre some kind of insult or threat to the sanctity of Metal. They're just a stupid pop band.  Their fifteen minutes of fame will be up soon.

I don't mind them being around my dear friend. But i hate the fact they have become the center of attention of the only metal magazine to reach our shores here. Babymetal articles have been dominating most of metal hammer's pages sadly enough.

That's the fault of the magazine itself though, not the band.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm

One of my favorite music critics on Youtube the Rock Critic reviewed both of the bands albums and I pretty much agree with him 100%:

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

It just seems like everything is a bit metal in Japan, even cutesy pop bands that really look like they shouldn't be metal.

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Hmm...that's pretty catchy. I like speedy music, regardless of genre. That's certainly a kind of Metal, in my simple book.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 pm

BabyMetal's guitar player died last month at the age of 36:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/babymetal-guitarist-mikio-fujioka-dies-at-36/

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 2:41 pm

I often wondered where the band/project would go as these girls are no longer in their teens. Lead singer just turned 25. Love the main riff. Cool lyric video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babymetal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babymetal   Babymetal - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babymetal
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: