Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+48
tul
mikeinfla
A Handful of Wayne
MetallicSeminarian
Rex
Headbanger Man
assault_attack
Lovecraft
Metal Misfit
ZombieHavoc
glassprison
MetalRob331
Thrasher73
stormspell
mr.electric39
stpatrik
Runicen
Witchfinder
Chairman_Smith
metalinmyveins
chewie
Svengo
Lari
manny
BearOnUnicycle
Temple of Blood
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Dark Horseman
bgsully
Sutekh
bass63
James B.
Required Fields
Wayne
Citanul
exact33
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
Boris2008
Eyesore
Vexer6
corplhicks
ultmetal
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:46 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
GEOFF TATE Dons Wig For 'New Day Northwest' Performance, Interview
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-dons-wig-for-new-day-northwest-performance-interview-video/#Pi26eV0Aq1B3KI25.99

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-dons-wig-for-new-day-northwest-performance-interview-video/

[flash(462,356)]

I would rather listen to babymetal..........
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:28 pm

chewie wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
GEOFF TATE Dons Wig For 'New Day Northwest' Performance, Interview
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-dons-wig-for-new-day-northwest-performance-interview-video/#Pi26eV0Aq1B3KI25.99

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-dons-wig-for-new-day-northwest-performance-interview-video/

[flash(462,356)]

I would rather listen to babymetal..........

Perhaps Geoff should be tapped for future Babymetal activity. Fitting.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Babymetal aren't that bad of a group.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:45 am

This guy might be one of the most delusional people on the Internet.

http://www.anybodylistening.net/breakdownroom/index.php?topic=5366.0

This motherf*cker censored and threatened and banned people all the time! He edited/deleted posts all the time. I have PMs from him because I asked why he blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page. He blocked me because in response to someone joking about Geoff and his saxophone, I simply said I liked it on the song "Promised Land." But the threat was about "Redemption," so my comment was off topic, and he blocked me.

Just check out this exchange, my one and only interaction with him:

Quote :
Hey, Samsara.

I noticed today that I was blocked from commenting on any post on the Facebook page, which makes no sense. I was the guy who made the comment about liking the saxophone on "Promised Land." You inferred I was trolling, which isn't accurate at all. I don't "troll." I was being 100% serious. I love that song and think the saxophone in it is great. I am no Geoff Tate fanboy looking to stir shit up online, man.

Any chance you could lift that restriction?

Thanks,
Ken

Quote :
Hi Ken,

I knew that was you. I was waiting for your PM.

Let me ask you something -- what was that comment on the sax for? It had nothing to do with Redemption at all. Wasn't the topic Redemption?

Also, and the reason that you were restricted --  do you also recall your mocking reply to me when I said trolls would be warned or banned?

Because I do. And that's why you were restricted. I didn't temp ban you here at the board, because I was waiting to see if you'd PM me an explanation.

Probably not a wise move to mock a statement made by the admin or any of my mods. In addition, I believe that wasn't the first time on the BdR FB page you had a comment on there that was a wise ass remark to me.

If you were just trying to be humorous, honestly dude -- I don't know you. We're not friends. Unless I know you and know your comment is made in jest and just playing around, I don't mess around trying to interpret things. that's why we have a strict listing of rules. Makes it easier to moderate by canning the BS and just moving forward.

So feel free to reply here and explain and I'm happy to re-evaluate it after hearing what you have to say.

My reply is missing and not in my Sent folder, but I basically told him he was wrong on both accounts; I was replying to a specific comment about Geoff's sax-playing and wasn't trolling and I never previously made a wise-ass comment to him.

Quote :
Ken -- the sax comment was off topic and had nothing to do with Redemption. It wasn't even in the stream of an active conversation. You just started talking about something not even related to Redemption, which was the topic. As I said, the rules of the forum apply. Off topic stuff happens from time to time, but your comment was completely disconnected from what was being discussed.

If it was on the forum itself, it probably would have generated discussion. But it wasn't. At the end of the day, not a huge deal, but given the problem I've had on the forum in the past with Tate fanatics purposefully antagonizing the members of my forum, I take of rule violations quickly and I hope you would appreciate where I'm coming from.

Second, the comment you made in reply was not what you quoted below. It was more along the lines of: "So, am I being warned now?" and you put in one of those rolling eyes smiley faces on it.

You didn't at all say: "Is that trolling comment meant for me?"

Had you replied like that (and I am 100 percent sure you did NOT) I would have messaged you and explained. You absolutely sounded like you were mocking what the admin of the page was saying.

Either way, you've clearly shown your intent was not to insult, or at the very least, you're concerned enough to write me about it. I'll lift the block on FB.

But in the future, if you have an issue or a question with a mod statement, write me first via PM, instead of replying on a FB post. That way we can avoid having that confusion on the public side.

I hope you can appreciate my side of this discussion.

B

The guy is an egotistical douche. I never said "So, am I being warned now?" followed by a rolly-eyed smiley. Total fantasy made up in his crazycakes head. The funny part is, you know what other Facebook page I've been banned from commenting on? The Geoff Tate-run Queensryche page. Oh, the irony is delicious! Haha.

Shame he's a control freak. He should turn the forum over to someone else and walk away. But his arrogance wouldn't allow for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:42 am

That dude has a WHALE-sized power-trip ego. I was banned from that board too for making simple, honest posts. He's EXTREMELY nit-picky and just a complete dick.

Example: you commented about GT's sax playing. But since it was in the wrong song, you got a warning and were called a troll.

Seriously, Samsara...get the f**k over yourself already. "Board Admin" is not the same as "All High Supreme Sultan Of All You Survey"...it's just the internet.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:42 am

It's the unfortunate thing about technology today. It's one thing to have people who are internet tough guys, as I experience this all of the time on ESPN and Yahoo, but then when you have mods like this, who for all intents and purposes have an internet "God" complex, it makes these sites unbearable. His "Ten Years Gone - A Final Post" just smacks of hypocrisy. So, it was okay for him to badger Geoff and his wife continuously (who probably suck in life, but that's beside the point), yet when it comes to handling his "own" board, he overreacts to those who maybe aren't wired just like him. The fact that this guy is also trying to take credit for Queensrÿche's current incarnation moving forward is beyond egocentric. Really dude, get over yourself. Had I been aware of this site prior, I would have decided within about five minutes that it was definitely not for me...
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 am

The mods on that board are really irritating.  I swear Samsara is Kim Jong-un. Which is a shame, I like alot of stuff about that site and group.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 am

I've never heard of that site til now. That guy's a real trip to read right there. I like how he's taking credit for the direction the band has taken. Just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:13 am

Eyesore wrote:
This guy might be one of the most delusional people on the Internet.

http://www.anybodylistening.net/breakdownroom/index.php?topic=5366.0

This motherf*cker censored and threatened and banned people all the time! He edited/deleted posts all the time. I have PMs from him because I asked why he blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page. He blocked me because in response to someone joking about Geoff and his saxophone, I simply said I liked it on the song "Promised Land." But the threat was about "Redemption," so my comment was off topic, and he blocked me.

Just check out this exchange, my one and only interaction with him:

Quote :
Hey, Samsara.

I noticed today that I was blocked from commenting on any post on the Facebook page, which makes no sense. I was the guy who made the comment about liking the saxophone on "Promised Land." You inferred I was trolling, which isn't accurate at all. I don't "troll." I was being 100% serious. I love that song and think the saxophone in it is great. I am no Geoff Tate fanboy looking to stir shit up online, man.

Any chance you could lift that restriction?

Thanks,
Ken

Quote :
Hi Ken,

I knew that was you. I was waiting for your PM.

Let me ask you something -- what was that comment on the sax for? It had nothing to do with Redemption at all. Wasn't the topic Redemption?

Also, and the reason that you were restricted --  do you also recall your mocking reply to me when I said trolls would be warned or banned?

Because I do. And that's why you were restricted. I didn't temp ban you here at the board, because I was waiting to see if you'd PM me an explanation.

Probably not a wise move to mock a statement made by the admin or any of my mods. In addition, I believe that wasn't the first time on the BdR FB page you had a comment on there that was a wise ass remark to me.

If you were just trying to be humorous, honestly dude -- I don't know you. We're not friends. Unless I know you and know your comment is made in jest and just playing around, I don't mess around trying to interpret things. that's why we have a strict listing of rules. Makes it easier to moderate by canning the BS and just moving forward.

So feel free to reply here and explain and I'm happy to re-evaluate it after hearing what you have to say.

My reply is missing and not in my Sent folder, but I basically told him he was wrong on both accounts; I was replying to a specific comment about Geoff's sax-playing and wasn't trolling and I never previously made a wise-ass comment to him.

Quote :
Ken -- the sax comment was off topic and had nothing to do with Redemption. It wasn't even in the stream of an active conversation. You just started talking about something not even related to Redemption, which was the topic. As I said, the rules of the forum apply. Off topic stuff happens from time to time, but your comment was completely disconnected from what was being discussed.

If it was on the forum itself, it probably would have generated discussion. But it wasn't. At the end of the day, not a huge deal, but given the problem I've had on the forum in the past with Tate fanatics purposefully antagonizing the members of my forum, I take of rule violations quickly and I hope you would appreciate where I'm coming from.

Second, the comment you made in reply was not what you quoted below. It was more along the lines of: "So, am I being warned now?" and you put in one of those rolling eyes smiley faces on it.

You didn't at all say: "Is that trolling comment meant for me?"

Had you replied like that (and I am 100 percent sure you did NOT) I would have messaged you and explained. You absolutely sounded like you were mocking what the admin of the page was saying.

Either way, you've clearly shown your intent was not to insult, or at the very least, you're concerned enough to write me about it. I'll lift the block on FB.

But in the future, if you have an issue or a question with a mod statement, write me first via PM, instead of replying on a FB post. That way we can avoid having that confusion on the public side.

I hope you can appreciate my side of this discussion.

B

The guy is an egotistical douche. I never said "So, am I being warned now?" followed by a rolly-eyed smiley. Total fantasy made up in his crazycakes head. The funny part is, you know what other Facebook page I've been banned from commenting on? The Geoff Tate-run Queensryche page. Oh, the irony is delicious! Haha.

Shame he's a control freak. He should turn the forum over to someone else and walk away. But his arrogance wouldn't allow for something like that.

So he spends 10 years building a community and just decides to give it all up? That is a horrible decision.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:29 am

Maybe theTate is contagious?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Thing about all forums, is that they are not democracies. They are dictatorships and the Admins/Mods can basically do whatever they like/always be right because they make the rules. If I have these kinds of problems I just walk away. No point getting angry over some self appointed master of the universe.

I do however love the title "All High Supreme Sultan Of All You Survey" and I may start using it myself  QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 395375 

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:37 pm

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 14_48
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Holy crap. I randomly watched this just to see how well the band holds up with standards. So good. They nail these!

Now I suddenly want to go to a Queensryche concert.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm

To be clear, The Breakdown Room forum means nothing to me. I'm not angry or anything. I just find it funny, and a bit sad, really. But it doesn't affect me at all.

Back in the mid-90s, when I first began using the Internet, I'd have gone to battle with a clown like Samsara. These days I can hardly be bothered to argue with S.D.  Laughing 

Either way, the parallels between Tate and Samsara are kind of amazing, especially considering the latter of the two has no clue how close they are. The biggest difference, of course, is that even though Tate has tried to take way more credit than he ever deserved, he actually contributed to what made Queensryche great. Some glorified egotistical Internet troll claiming "mission accomplished" concerning Queensryche's ousting of Geoff is astounding in its sheer arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:02 am

Eyesore wrote:
To be clear, The Breakdown Room forum means nothing to me. I'm not angry or anything. I just find it funny, and a bit sad, really. But it doesn't affect me at all.

Back in the mid-90s, when I first began using the Internet, I'd have gone to battle with a clown like Samsara. These days I can hardly be bothered to argue with S.D.  Laughing 

Either way, the parallels between Tate and Samsara are kind of amazing, especially considering the latter of the two has no clue how close they are. The biggest difference, of course, is that even though Tate has tried to take way more credit than he ever deserved, he actually contributed to what made Queensryche great. Some glorified egotistical Internet troll claiming "mission accomplished" concerning Queensryche's ousting of Geoff is astounding in its sheer arrogance.

Just to be clear, my post was in reference to Samsara's post. The guy is nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:18 am

I've done some lurking on the Breakdown Room and something always kind of set me off about the attitude in that place.

The worst part though? They spend more time splitting hairs about the music and going on about what a creep Tate is than they do actually, you know, ENJOYING the music the forum is supposed to exist to celebrate.

Hey, can I take something I love and crap all over it and then rub the mess on my face? That sounds like a joy to behold! Hell, I'd pay for the privilege... angry 
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:37 am

Looks like the site will be down soon and Ken's new best friend feels like "mission accomplished"

Ten Years Gone – A Final, Closing Post
« on: March 26, 2014, 11:10:15 PM »
All good things come to an end, and for The Breakdown Room, that time is almost upon us. Effective with Queensrÿche's eventual announcement about its future plans once the legal matter is settled, this forum will permanently close its doors, ending a successful decade of discussions and debate about the band.

When I started The Breakdown Room initially in 2004, it was in response to being mocked by Geoff and Susan Tate on the official Queensrÿche forum in November 2003. I remember that I had clamored for Tate to work better with Michael Wilton and the other members of the band to craft Queensrÿche's music, after the problems of 2001-2002. I banged the drum repeatedly, which caused Geoff (or Susan) to post under Geoff's name, saying “Oh, Michael, Michael, save us, we can't do it without you.”

Following that, I was continually censored by the Tates' forum administrator and moderators. Susan Tate even privately messaged me and told me to stop posting, because my speculation about what went on behind the scenes with the band was close to the truth and she didn't like it being known. I refused, and was finally banned – not for doing anything wrong, but by speaking in my defense after being mocked by Tate.

The Breakdown Room was started shortly thereafter. The goal was to provide a public forum where people could post their honest thoughts about Queensrÿche and its direction without being censored or intimidated by others.

Personally, I wanted the forum to be a sounding board for myself and other fans who wanted change in the way the band was being handled. I wanted Tate to realize what he was doing was wrong and reconnect with his bandmates and forge good music – together. I wanted the former stripper that was all for pocketing as much cash as possible at the expense of Queensrÿche's reputation and legacy, axed.

Change takes time, and it got worse before it got better. As we all found out, Tate kept trying to rewrite Queensrÿche's history and take more credit than he deserved for the band's success (I still can't fathom how he tried to claim some sort of credit for “Silent Lucidity,” but that's a different story) until he finally overplayed his hand on that fateful day in Brazil. That was a sad moment, but a needed one.

On a personal note, I never wanted Tate to go down the path he did. I envisioned from the start a Tate that would realize what he was doing was wrong and find a way to see the middle ground with his former bandmates. It couldn't happen, unfortunately. The court documents show why. We all know what followed – Queensrÿche fired him, struck gold with Todd La Torre, and created the type of music we all knew they were capable of writing together if allowed.

It took a decade, but the mission of The Breakdown Room was achieved. Whatever the outcome of the Queensrÿche lawsuit, change happened, in our opinion, for the better.

But there comes a point with every successful venture where you need to move on. There will always be a need for a place where open commentary, free from censorship, will be needed with Queensrÿche. The band is too polarizing for a place in the vein of The Breakdown Room not to exist.

But after 10 years, our day spearheading that effort is done. The battles were fought and we won. Definitively. And no matter what type of spin-job the haters try and put on this forum's history in the years to come, they know it, we know it and the band members of Queensrÿche know it. The Breakdown Room was victorious in its mission to help restore Queensrÿche to greatness, and no one can take that away from all of us that have been a part of it.

The time has come for someone else to take up the mantle. We could leave this forum open, but doing so means any administrators that follow us would have to deal with the jealousy, hate and biases from The Breakdown Room's detractors. That isn't fair to those that may want to follow in our footsteps.

Instead, we'll close the doors here and encourage all of you to continue speaking the word wherever you see fit. Just because Queensrÿche is under new leadership doesn't mean you can't question what they do. You should be questioning them – always. You should be critical of their music, the tours they book, their management decisions, their official “forum,” and the way their social media is handled. But do it respectfully and when necessary, keep banging the drum for change when everyone tells you it's pointless to be critical. That's what I did, and as it turns out, I was right.

Finally, thank you to everyone who made this community what it was for the last decade – my wife, the other admins and mods and all the fans. While The Breakdown Room will not get the credit publicly for the role it played in getting Queensrÿche back on track, trust me when I say – it had a major role. More than any of you realize. And you all helped tremendously in that effort. Thank you.

Best wishes to Michael Wilton, Eddie Jackson, Scott Rockenfield, Parker Lundgren and Todd La Torre as they bookend Queensrÿche's career with hopefully a handful of great progressive metal and hard rock albums and tours for everyone to enjoy. Thank you for letting me be a part of the rebirth. I wish you and your families success and good fortune.

Take care everyone, and in the words of one of my favorite songwriters, Billy Joel – “Don't take any shit from anybody.” I never have, I never will...

– Brian Heaton (Samsara)
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:44 am

So, he's taking full credit for the members of Queensryche firing Tate. Wow.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
So, he's taking full credit for the members of Queensryche firing Tate. Wow.

Oh, yeah. It's unreal.

I will say, him making the court documents so easily accessible probably helped in the forum of public opinion, but that's about it.

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Bush-mission-accomplished-iraq-thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:16 am

I'm a bit beyond words. I knew this was getting silly, but I think this has surpassed male anime fans who own pillows with big-eyed young girls printed on them.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 pm

This guy is completely ridiculous. I like how much he lives through others accomplishments (the members of QUEENSRYCHE). What are his own?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:50 pm

He has a bigger head than Tommy Thayer

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:09 pm

I once regarded Geoff Tate as one of the smartest guys out in the metal world. His lyrics were intelligent, the music was not your run of the mill party metal, was not thrash, and lot of lyrics related to what was going on in the real world.

Even the Queensryche albums that were less then stellar musically, at least had something to say lyrically.

In less then two years not only has he dismanteld his own legacy, thrashed his own image, but made me realize what a petty small minded individual he truly is.

It does not take away from his talent, on his worst day, he is still a better vocalist then most, but still sad he it get to his head.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:10 pm

manny wrote:
In less then two years not only has he dismanteld his own legacy, thrashed his own image, but made me realize what a petty small minded individual he truly is.

It does not take away from his talent, on his worst day, he is still a better vocalist then most, but still sad he it get to his head.

My sentiments exactly...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 pm

manny wrote:
I once regarded Geoff Tate as one of the smartest guys out in the metal world. His lyrics were intelligent, the music was not your run of the mill party metal, was not thrash, and lot of lyrics related to what was going on in the real world.

Even the Queensryche albums that were less then stellar musically, at least had something to say lyrically.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next