Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

80s true American Metal / USPM

Go down 
+31
Gilbert
wildcard
Short-Fuse
Shawn Of Fire
Hadley
kmorg
James B.
firestarter
journeyman
TheGreatDuck
Witchfinder
ZombieHavoc
Lurideath
jettafiend
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Vexer6
Wurthless
jstate
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
Leatherface
Boris2008
mc666
ultmetal
corplhicks
Temple of Blood
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
Alex Dee Rokket
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:56 pm

For anyone who's interested, I've created a playlist of all the bands listed above available on Spotify. It's 101 hours, roughly half of the list. I had three rules in creating it: 1) only 80's bands, 2) only notable releases (there are some EP's in there), and 3) full albums when possible. The only allowance for any post-80's releases is certain reunion albums I feel are relevant to the band's discography. It's still a work in progress. Obviously there's a lot unavailable (i.e. Digital Dictator missing from VR's output). Anyway, here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/user/1297740312/playlist/59Abo4klNxztn7vJrg1lws.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Thanks for putting in the hard work, corpl. Looks like I am gonna have to become a spotify user Smile
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:03 am

Attacker is an awesome band.
And thanks for posting those Damien Thorne dudes. Wow!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 am

the sentinel wrote:
Thanks for putting in the hard work, corpl. Looks like I am gonna have to become a spotify user Smile

My pleasure. Spotify kicks ass for obscure albums. I couldn't find everything, of course, but was surprised enough to discover most. My latest playlist is full of obscure Krautrock groups. Again, surprised by the sheer availability.

Gilbert wrote:

That Damien Thorne may be my favorite of them all. Really menacing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 am

corplhicks wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

My pleasure. Spotify kicks ass for obscure albums. I couldn't find everything, of course, but was surprised enough to discover most. My latest playlist is full of obscure Krautrock groups. Again, surprised by the sheer availability.

Gilbert wrote:

That Damien Thorne may be my favorite of them all. Really menacing.

I am definitely ordering this one!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:20 pm

corplhicks wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Post the obscure Krautrock list!!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Post the obscure Krautrock list!!  Very Happy

LOL That's taking some time; there are many more bands not up on Spotify. I noticed I said "full of" which is erroneous because it's actually quite slender. It's also a newer field for me so I'm having to learn more about the artists (I prefer to research as I go rather than just throw a bunch of bands in a bowl). But soon, I assure you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80s true American Metal / USPM   80s true American Metal / USPM - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80s true American Metal / USPM
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7