Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorhead - Aftershock

Go down 
+21
iamrockerfun
ghost
SpectreFate
BillRoxx
Troublezone
journeyman
bass63
cruedevil71
Witchfinder
mc666
mlotek
Boris2008
Wargod
thejokeriv
ultmetal
Red Kitty
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
nevermore
MetalGuy71
ElectricEye93
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 pm

I heard this album plays seven songs and then abruptly stops.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 pm

GASP. Brian's back!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 am

I just pre-ordered it.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:56 pm

There will be an interview with Lemmy on the German TV tomorrow. You can watch the interview here:
http://www.numberone.zdf.de/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:42 pm

There is apparently a Best Buy Limited Edition of this new album. The cd track lisiting appears to be the same, but it comes with an exclusive dvd of a live performance only available at Best Buy.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:19 pm

listen to it 2 times and made me annoying. cancelled listening.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:36 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
Yes, you are kind of annoying. Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Gonna pick this up tonight. I already listened to the stream playing last week. One of Motorhead's best albums ever.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm

S.D. wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
Yes, you are kind of annoying.  Laughing very hard 
scratch glad to make u happy
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:22 pm

I listened to it once on Spotify. It didn't really stand out to me among all the other Motorhead stuff or anything. Not bad, of course. I will listen some more.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 am

This is on sale at FYE this week for $9.99 and you get a free Motorhead patch with purchase.

As for the album, well, it sounds like Motorhead to me. And I'm fine with that. It's probably not gonna win over any new fans, but old-schoolers will dig it.

Metal master
Metal master
bass63

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Killer album that sounds like Motorhead. Kick ass stuff. Doe's it break new ground? No. But it doe's kick major ass & that's good enough for me.  headbanger
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:09 pm

This is the best album they've done in a long time. In my Top 5 for 2013.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Picked this up at Best Buy today (got the deluxe edition w/the bonus live DVD)... just completed its first spin and yeah, it's just as Motorhead-y as always. Long live Lemmy, reliable as the tide. headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Phil Campbell's guitar playing on this album is amazing   headbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Killer album! Finally listened to it today.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm

It's a great album!! Motorhead deliver once again!!headbanger 
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 pm

nevermore wrote:
It's a great album!! Motorhead deliver once again!!headbanger 
This.
Picked up the one w/dvd which has Killed by Death.... fav Motorhead song.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:21 pm

I need more Motorhead. I only have Bomber Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 pm

This is a good one! Will be one of my personal top 10 this year! It's been a good tar for metal this tar
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
It's been a good tar for metal this tar
Absolutely no clue what that means but...HERE HERE! Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 395375 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 pm

S.D. wrote:
BillRoxx wrote:
It's been a good tar for metal this tar
Absolutely no clue what that means but...HERE HERE!  Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 395375 
Thank you both; I needed a good laugh today. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:46 am

MOTÖRHEAD's 21st studio album, "Aftershock", sold 11,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 22 on The Billboard 200 chart.

MOTÖRHEAD's previous CD, 2011's "The Wörld Is Yours", opened with 7,000 units to enter the chart at No. 94. The band's 2008 effort, "Motörizer", premiered with 6,400 copies to debut at No. 82, while 2006's "Kiss Of Death" registered a first-week tally of 3,500.

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Good for them! It still boggles my mind that you can sell 11,000 copies and that gets you in the Top 25 best seller list these days, man how times have changed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Cool to see that Motorhead's album sales appear to be on an upward trend.

On a semi-related note, I've had Aftershock for a week now and I'm still diggin' it. However I have not had time to watch the bonus DVD that came with it. I'm such a slacker.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead - Aftershock   Motorhead - Aftershock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorhead - Aftershock
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next