Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Annihilator coming soon.

Go down 
+20
Gilbert
jstate
journeyman
Lurideath
MetalRob331
Chrome Locust
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
adrian
mc666
Lari
Troublezone
Wargod
krokus
kmorg
corplhicks
Dark Horseman
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 am

Witchfinder wrote:
journeyman wrote:
My order from Amazon was cancelled due to availability. Anybody got a line on where I can get this.
Hmm...  I can't find the deluxe edition in stock in the usual places, but the standard edition is available, even on Amazon.  
Found a copy of the deluxe version at Amazon UK. It is on the way. Well, I hope it's the deluxe version cause it's costing me $27.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Good news!  For those of us that never could find the Deluxe Edition, it's being re-released with a bonus dvd on 3/11/14 in the US.  Check it out: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/annihilators-feast-to-be-re-released-with-bonus-dvd/#8cHHUgw4zm3jdRxV.99
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm

The Annihilator Feast Deluxe Edition is finally out in the U.S. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IB3P5AS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Back to top Go down
Icy Grave
Metal student
Metal student
Icy Grave

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh, nice. I'd certainly get that, but it's too expensive for me and I get paid bi-weekly. My job only pays me $7.25/hr, too. Way out of my range right now. :/
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:01 pm

I got the deluxe edition. Not worth it.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks for making me think there was a new Annihilator album coming.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:54 pm

This may be the most elaborate packaging I have seen.  It's stunning in person with a 3D lenticular cover.

New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 5KWUSe1
New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 V5UTK52
New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 ZHJ77SH
New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 MafrjBv
New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 EPe4DD4
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:32 pm

KISS included a disc of re-recorded tunes and a DVD of some live stuff automatically with Sonic Boom. And Gene loves gouging people. What's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Besides the cool packaging, I have no use for that thing. Re-recordings and dvds do not interest me.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 am

I personally found the packaging to be shit. Mine came with the booklet hanging on one staple and a bunch of nicks in the cardboard. Worst of all, like all other digipacks, it's not uniform on my bookcase. Drive me up the wall. But that's just me--jewel cases FTW etc.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:35 am

I finally listened to a bit of this record on Spotify and really didn't care for what I heard.

Kinda weird, but this is one thrash band that I've never really seen the appeal in. It didn't help that my introduction to them was probably one of their lower end records (Criteria for a Black Widow), but even when I went back and bought the first couple albums, I still didn't really get into them. Definitely my least favorite of the more well known thrash bands.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:32 am

I think Criteria is one of their better albums. A lot of rock solid tunes on it.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:28 am

I was gonna say, Black Widow was a solid album.
Back to top Go down
Icy Grave
Metal student
Metal student
Icy Grave

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Black Widow was all right, but nowhere near as excellent as Waking the Fury.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:27 pm

I like Waking The Fury too but I think it's held back just a bit with the buzzy guitar tone. Otherwise, top notch.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:30 pm

I am still partial to Alice.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator coming soon.    New Annihilator coming soon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Annihilator coming soon.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3